Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Okay, so not much in the upda.. Raising upper halves of people?!  (Read 799 times)

Urist McDagger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What does it mean? Necromancers are going to curse people in half?
You wouldn't rush Goya or Faulkner or Tarantino. Think about Toady as equal to those artists. And then deal with it.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Okay, so not much in the upda.. Raising upper halves of people?!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 12:48:46 pm »

You get cut in half, someone can reanimate your torso.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Alluvian_Est-Endrati

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENGRAVERY:MISGUIDED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 12:49:00 pm »

Not quite, but as a previous update has mentioned, incomplete bits of creatures will be brought back as undead arms, heads, etc. Thus the upper body of someone chopped in half could become a raised zombie.
"I’m going to keep bloody gambling! Bloody, bloody gambling and drinking! Where’s my bloody drink? Anyone want to gamble for it?”

Send in the Clowns: &.&

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 12:55:53 pm »

I've been doing site embarks to test out the necromancer towers as part of my read-the-slab-for-powers effort, and there were many problems to be sorted out. First the tower I was testing collapsed, then it was empty, but eventually I got those bugs fixed. My seven dwarves were able to dispatch some dozens of zombies without difficulty, which might be a problem. The zombies killed the fortress dogs first, and the necromancer raised them, but it wasn't enough. I had my dwarves go to the top of the tower and remove one of the walls and so that they could use the blocks to set up a little balcony, but they were interrupted by a bunch of peregrine falcon women.
Another kind of happy fun place,this time on surface!
i'll let emoticons show my feelings again!
 :-* :-X :P ::) ??? 8) :o ;D :D ;) :)
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.