Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 707 708 [709] 710 711 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1599513 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #10620 on: April 08, 2014, 11:28:29 am »

you would need to reset the deposition i believe

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #10621 on: April 08, 2014, 11:37:53 am »

How is that done? 'setrelationshiprank player 3' does nothing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10622 on: April 08, 2014, 11:42:09 am »

oh wait you can try
 setav aggression 0
or resetai

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #10623 on: April 08, 2014, 11:54:22 am »

Is it just Faralda who is hostile? Did you kill Lydia in Winterhold? They don't share any factions so their shouldn't be any reason for her attacking if you killed her elsewhere, only reason I can think of is if she witnessed the crime, unless you have a mod that has altered something related to them then all bets are off.

Make sure Faralda is selected while you have the console open and enter "resetAI" that should force her to stop attacking, however if she actually regards you as an enemy then she will restart combat when she sees you.

with Faralda selected enter "getrelationshiprank player" if it returns a value less than zero then she has been set to regard you as hostile.

Check you have no bounty in Winterhold.

Of course the easiest way would be to load a save from before you killed Lydia.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10624 on: April 08, 2014, 12:20:41 pm »

Finally got Skyrim to a fully playable state, and managed to keep my most "needed" mods. From 152 mods down to 71 lol. But those 71 add so much. The ones I removed didn't exactly need, just thought they added depth.

Luckily the new save cleaner (its #1 for mod of month) on nexus works perfectly and even experienced modders agree that it surprisingly works great. So no need to lose my saves :D

Plus tesedit and wrye bash :) now my game actually runs better than nonmodded skyrim rofl
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #10625 on: April 08, 2014, 12:49:53 pm »

Does anyone know if the Kinect shouts thing works for the PC version, with a mic?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10626 on: April 08, 2014, 12:57:29 pm »

Does anyone know if the Kinect shouts thing works for the PC version, with a mic?

There is a mod that does what you want. Forgot what it was called or if its still up to date.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #10627 on: April 08, 2014, 01:15:42 pm »

Is it just Faralda who is hostile? Did you kill Lydia in Winterhold? They don't share any factions so their shouldn't be any reason for her attacking if you killed her elsewhere, only reason I can think of is if she witnessed the crime, unless you have a mod that has altered something related to them then all bets are off.

Make sure Faralda is selected while you have the console open and enter "resetAI" that should force her to stop attacking, however if she actually regards you as an enemy then she will restart combat when she sees you.

with Faralda selected enter "getrelationshiprank player" if it returns a value less than zero then she has been set to regard you as hostile.

Check you have no bounty in Winterhold.

Of course the easiest way would be to load a save from before you killed Lydia.
I accidentally killed Lydia in the Middens while going to visit the Augur of Dunlain. Yeah, Faralda's the only hostile one.

I guess I'd better re-enable her; right now I have her deleted.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10628 on: April 08, 2014, 02:21:52 pm »

There is a mod that does what you want. Forgot what it was called or if its still up to date.

Thu'umic and it still works and it works well. It even has a customizable horse call!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #10629 on: April 08, 2014, 04:31:34 pm »

Awesome! But I just remembered that I'm in a dorm, and would be a complete spaz if I used that.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10630 on: April 08, 2014, 08:54:48 pm »

Honestly, I would feel like a complete berk while using that even if I was absolutely certain there wasn't a human being within a hundred kilometers.

Spitfire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10631 on: April 09, 2014, 04:09:10 am »

I wasn't entirely happy with ThuuMic, did recognize my shouts outside fights just fine, but crumbled when I really depended on it. There's an alternative called Total Voice Control, which worked really well, but depended on time-trail software, so that sucked.

It really improves the game.* I've been running around Skyrim yelling WULD at my monitor for so long. No regrets.

*If it works
Quote from: Rex_Nex
Wanting boobs is primal, not something sparked by the degradation of humanity.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10632 on: April 12, 2014, 03:29:24 am »

I got back to Skyrim after a long hiatus and in need of some assistance.

I tried power-leveling Sneak by sneak-attacking Grey Beards at High Hoghtar, but they became aggro, despite the sneak attack multiplier being triggered. I haven't done any main quest yet, do I have to do it until I am told to see the Grey Beards to prevent them being aggro?

I noticed NPCs start dying to random dragon and vampire attacks. Is there a mod to make these NPCs unkilleable by dragons and vampires, but killable by myself? Googling led me to old mods from 2012 only.

Thanks!
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #10634 on: April 12, 2014, 05:55:39 am »

Oh I've gotten multiple inheritances because of vampire attacks, I really could use that mod! Thanks.  :D
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.
Pages: 1 ... 707 708 [709] 710 711 ... 896