Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1598257 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #7290 on: November 02, 2012, 05:24:02 am »

Is there a SKSE version compatible with the current version?
The last version of SKSE worked fine for me with hearthfire and the latest edition, but yes there is an update out now.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7291 on: November 02, 2012, 11:51:08 am »

Does anybody know if there is a mod that allows you to adopt more than two bastards childrens?  Of all the people, my mother called me and asked about it...
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7292 on: November 02, 2012, 12:07:11 pm »

Does anybody know if there is a mod that allows you to adopt more than two bastards childrens?  Of all the people, my mother called me and asked about it...
She wants to save all of the poor children doesn't she?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7293 on: November 02, 2012, 12:10:38 pm »

Of course.  She's mad she did the dark bortherhood thing and now she can't adopt form the orphanage.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7294 on: November 02, 2012, 12:26:00 pm »

Of course.  She's mad she did the dark bortherhood thing and now she can't adopt form the orphanage.
I thought if you have hearthfire you can get around that...

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7295 on: November 02, 2012, 12:28:22 pm »

IDK...  Ive yet to buy a house.  with all the difficulty mods I have just gotten to the point where I can afford soul gems on a regualr basis.  Of course, thats when I get bored and either raise the difficulty or start anew.

But no mods?  She also wanted a silver dagger mod.  Just the dagger.
PKs DF Mod!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7296 on: November 02, 2012, 12:34:43 pm »

Alright, the companions are fucked up in my save. Farkas is being very talky and constantly talks to me when i come near him. I think it's because of a vibrating cake skjor was eating.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7297 on: November 02, 2012, 12:37:26 pm »

Reset the ai?

` button and then resetai.  Maybe you gotta let him finish his speel?  Also, vibrating cakes are bad, so go ahead and reset that ai too.

I had a new character a while back who was apparently hostile to the Jarl of Whiterun, and I couldn't figure out why.  I'd use the counsole to kill him and his croonies.  He'd get up, say his script, and then procede to gut me like a fish.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7298 on: November 02, 2012, 06:11:28 pm »

http://gamerant.com/morrowind-skyrim-mod-skywind/

Be incredibly freak*y* seeing reduxes of the Telivanni towers.  Even had  a flashback to Oblivion seeing that grass on the hill...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:13:34 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7299 on: November 03, 2012, 05:23:04 am »

I'm going to have to finish my playtrough quickly so i can do this. That looks just plain awesome.

((Coming from a person that first heard about the elder scrolls when skyrim came out and didn't even know what it was about until he watched the first few videos about it))

E:
Oh, and i think he got stuck in the mode where you walk into the hall and he talks to you so you can tell him that you finished the quest. It's kinda funny tough, so i'll keep it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:11:21 am by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

ISP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7300 on: November 03, 2012, 07:24:11 am »

People that start the elderscrolls series at skyrim make me so very sad, they missed out of all the fun it is starting with morrowind and all the neat things that have been left out in the newer releases; like mix and match armor, or levitation, or the games unique monsters, or actually traveling around on foot everywhere, or all the artifacts that have just been disappeared from the game, or open cities, or all the skills not lumped into clumsy groups, or dwelmer ghosts or ghosts in general, or the thinly veiled sexual innuendos, or a quest system that wasnt screwed up half the time, all the things... all of them.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7301 on: November 03, 2012, 07:27:32 am »

Let's hope that this mod leaves all that in, then!
I would love to find ouot how it was. It is just that the bad graphics kinda put me off. (I'm going to get raped for saying this)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #7302 on: November 03, 2012, 07:31:45 am »

Not really, morrowind looks like ass, the combat system is ass, and several of the quests are ass (Why yes, I do want to spend 8 hours walking in circles around this lump of brown looking for a tiny black speck)
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Markus

• Bay Watcher
  • [Alignment:Lawful Bacon]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7303 on: November 03, 2012, 07:57:05 am »

So... Arcoolka isn't working on it anymore, yet RTS is out for skyrim. ???

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12683

Edit!:Strange. It's currently hidden last time I looked. But it was definitely there a few days ago.

Edit2: v Ah, yes, must have been temporary. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 10:41:11 am by Markus »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7304 on: November 03, 2012, 08:08:59 am »

I can acces it.

Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 896