Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1598356 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #7260 on: October 29, 2012, 01:39:41 am »

regen penalty for offroading.

also no, conkit is what I am refering to.  had been that long...  skyrim had enough problems to urge me forward to other games.  still rather easy. 

and, no touch spells :(  or water combat.  or command humanoid.  and argonians aren't poison resistant.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 01:47:57 am by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #7261 on: October 29, 2012, 04:30:27 am »

Shouild have given the construction kit an actual name, like the GECK... harder to do searches for info on it.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7262 on: October 29, 2012, 05:13:34 am »

To me, roads are just another texture.

... think a mod where walking off-road drains stamina or such is feasable?

something like setting every non-road outdoor texture as a silent 'trap' with a small drain effect... to simulate slogging through mud and rough terrain.
Well I believe roads are far less likely to spawn creatures, so it is a safer way to travel. Some mods like Skyrim Scaling Stopper will only spawn low level enemies on most main roads, as well.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7263 on: October 29, 2012, 05:29:51 am »

And they generally give a sense of where to go. If you dont follow roads you may need to jump up mountains and that kind of stuff.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7264 on: October 29, 2012, 06:18:31 am »

Also due to my hardcore survival playthough I know most of the main roads by heart now.

I have fast travel disabled.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7265 on: October 29, 2012, 06:31:56 am »

I just installed that quality road map thingy. Haven't travelled alot yet, but it'll turn out to be very usefull.

I also installed a simple workshop mod that lets you make pieces of armor that let you carry more. They go in seperate slots.
Probably OP, but one can never take too much loot home from a dungeon.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7266 on: October 29, 2012, 07:15:52 am »

I just installed that quality road map thingy. Haven't travelled alot yet, but it'll turn out to be very usefull.

I also installed a simple workshop mod that lets you make pieces of armor that let you carry more. They go in seperate slots.
You mean the bandoliers mod I linked above? Its a good one, though the standard numbers are very very OP. I toned mine down a bit.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #7267 on: October 29, 2012, 07:17:09 am »

I'm planning on limiting my carry cap to about 30, removing armour weight, and then installing that Bandoliers mod for the extra capacity.

My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7268 on: October 29, 2012, 07:55:52 am »

You mean the bandoliers mod I linked above? Its a good one, though the standard numbers are very very OP. I toned mine down a bit.
Yeah, the bandoliers mod.
I'm going to do a semi-normal playtrough first, and then i'll play a harder one.
I die a little inside every time i have to leave behind an ancient nord battle axe.

E:
Oh, and is it normal that the bandits at Valtheim Towers dont attack you?
I murdered all of them anyway, but it seemed a bit strange to me.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 07:58:31 am by miauw62 »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7269 on: October 29, 2012, 11:39:02 am »

I've noticed some strange 'allance behaviors' in several of my new games.  bandits casually staring at me, giants iutright defending me as I pillage their camp, and getting large racial bonuses all around compared to manraces.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7271 on: October 30, 2012, 09:48:47 am »

WTF horse?
I payed a good 1000 septims for you, so you're NOT going to frontally assault those fucking forsworn.

E:
Also, i have a question. How common are soul trap enchantments?
I could really use one.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:23:55 am by miauw62 »

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7272 on: October 30, 2012, 11:54:00 am »

WTF horse?
I payed a good 1000 septims for you, so you're NOT going to frontally assault those fucking forsworn.

E:
I could really use one.
I think the higher level draugr are considered common and above.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7273 on: October 30, 2012, 12:20:18 pm »

WTF horse?

E:
I could really use one.
I'm not asking soul levels. I'll just trap some bandits for that, but i want the soul trap enchantment.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7274 on: October 30, 2012, 12:30:34 pm »

WTF horse?

E:
I could really use one.
I'm not asking soul levels. I'll just trap some bandits for that, but i want the soul trap enchantment.
oh ok, well common depends on how the game feels to generate what random weapon reward at the end of dungeons. for me i got lucky and my axe of whiterun was enchanted with soul trap so you can try doing the thane quests and get lucky from there. I also believe the Solitude quests there should be a higher chance to find these types of weapons due to the nature of the quest.
Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 896