Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1597593 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #13080 on: November 15, 2016, 02:34:45 pm »

Does anyone know if there's:

A) A better navmesh generator, so I don't have to do it by hand
B) A "blank slate" total conversion starter

?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13081 on: November 15, 2016, 03:04:24 pm »

Oh god, I remember Morrowind navmeshes being hell. Anyway, a brief google for "Skyrim Navmesh" indicates that there is a built-in navmesh generator, and I can't find references to any others. The [urk=https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Navmesh]official tutorial[/url] shows you how to generate a navmesh and do some manual cleanup on it, which is apparently going to be required of you. I'm thinking there's probably no way around this, but it doesn't look unbearable.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #13082 on: November 16, 2016, 01:37:58 am »

It's totally unbearable. Every time I've used it, it's given me nothing remotely usable.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13083 on: December 05, 2016, 06:02:26 pm »

So I seem to be really, really bad at searching so I thought I'd ask here:

I'm looking for an armor mod for male characters that adds armor with a massive appearance, pretty much every vanilla and mod armor I can find that would be close to what I want has huge shoulders, but skinny legs and small boots.  What I'd like is something that adds substantial bulk across the whole body, almost like F4 power armor (though I don't need it to actually change the scale of the character.)  It doesn't need to be particularly ornate, and the closer to vanilla it looks the better.

For reference I'm already using Immersive Armors and a few other armor mods, so I've seen a fair number of examples, and I don't need my Skyrim to be any more anime than it already is, so the TERA armors are n/g (most of the male armors from TERA have huge shoulders and tiny legs anyway.)

Thanks in advance, even if no one has any suggestions.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13084 on: December 05, 2016, 10:11:19 pm »

So I seem to be really, really bad at searching so I thought I'd ask here:

I'm looking for an armor mod for male characters that adds armor with a massive appearance, pretty much every vanilla and mod armor I can find that would be close to what I want has huge shoulders, but skinny legs and small boots.  What I'd like is something that adds substantial bulk across the whole body, almost like F4 power armor (though I don't need it to actually change the scale of the character.)  It doesn't need to be particularly ornate, and the closer to vanilla it looks the better.

For reference I'm already using Immersive Armors and a few other armor mods, so I've seen a fair number of examples, and I don't need my Skyrim to be any more anime than it already is, so the TERA armors are n/g (most of the male armors from TERA have huge shoulders and tiny legs anyway.)

Thanks in advance, even if no one has any suggestions.

Give this a try; ÆSIR ARMOR.

It's a relatively long dungeon with interesting, bulky armor available at the end, which is modular through a weird little system.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13085 on: December 09, 2016, 04:28:29 pm »

I tried doing a mage build.

I discovered that bound weapons can soul trap enemies with a certain perk.

I've wound up devolving into a stealth archer again, just with firebolt backup.

Obligatory:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #13086 on: December 09, 2016, 04:41:45 pm »

Goddamnit, I abhor this picture so much. I realize that it's made on purpose to trigger people, but the amount of sheer bullshit and errors and fucking HORROR in it is too much for me.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13087 on: December 09, 2016, 04:55:20 pm »

That picture is hilarious every single time.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13088 on: December 09, 2016, 05:34:32 pm »

You HAVE to post it every single time someone says "stealth archer".

It's a rule of the internet.

Like the game that you just lost.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13089 on: December 09, 2016, 06:01:45 pm »

Like the game that you just lost.

You son-of-a-elf, I was winning for years on that.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13090 on: December 09, 2016, 06:22:00 pm »

You know I was just looking for that picture and I couldn't find it. I've got a friend who's somehow avoided seeing it thus far and I need to trigger him.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13091 on: December 09, 2016, 06:26:41 pm »

I think it's hilarious because of how much it deliberately gets wrong, being written from the perspective of somebody who jumped on the bandwagon at Skyrim and had never even heard of Elder Scrolls. You guys have no chill. :P
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #13092 on: December 09, 2016, 06:32:57 pm »

FANTASY WORLDS ARE SRS BSNS, DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF THEM! >:(
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13093 on: December 09, 2016, 08:26:19 pm »

I want to tell you guys about Solomon Gro-Undy. Solomon is an idiot much as his namesake, and I RP him as such and record his adventures for fun.

Solomon killed the first dragon in the game and returned to the Jarl. When the stupid toady that always stands to the left of him mentioned that there was "no proof" that Solomon was a dragonborn, the response was a FUS directly into his face.

A guard walked up to Solomon and started his blurb about criminals and what plead ye and all that. However, the Jarl was just going on with his speech as if nothing had happened. Solomon stared down the guard in silence until he was officially a thane, took his axe of whiterun and bolted out of town with the guards hot on his trail.

Strutted back into the city, told everyone about his new hawt thane title, and now Solomon is a free orc.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13094 on: December 10, 2016, 01:08:50 am »

Ya, that pic is the magnum opus of skyrimemes.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.
Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 896