Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1443954 times)

Altaree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r1
« Reply #2205 on: July 27, 2012, 09:50:03 am »

RE: Dwarves not equiping their uniforms.
Off topic (a bit) but I started this question here so I thought I would provide my research and solution.

I have been using the splintermind version of DT to assign my dwarves to squads.  There seems to be a problem where you can't go to the (M)ilitary screen and remove a dwarf from a squad.  I have to go the the dwarf himself, us v->p->x to remove him from the squad.  Notice in the military screen that the dwarf is still in the squad.  Save the game.  Reload.  Look at the military screen and see the dwarf is now out of the squad.  Then I can reassign the dwarf to a squad and he will go get his stuff.  I am using my "fixnaked" script to find dwarves with "naked" thoughts to find dwarves that need fixing.  Just to keep things on topic, here is my script:

Code: [Select]
function fixnaked()
local total_fixed = 0
local total_uncovered = 0
local total_noshirt = 0
local total_noshoes = 0

for fnUnitCount,fnUnit in ipairs(df.global.world.units.all) do
    if fnUnit.race == df.global.ui.race_id then
local listEvents = fnUnit.status.recent_events
--for lkey,lvalue in pairs(listEvents) do
-- print(df.unit_thought_type[lvalue.type],lvalue.type,lvalue.age,lvalue.subtype,lvalue.severity)
--end

local found = 1
local fixed = 0
while found == 1 do
local events = fnUnit.status.recent_events
found = 0
for k,v in pairs(events) do
if v.type == 109 then
events:erase(k)
found = 1
total_uncovered = total_uncovered + 1
fixed = 1
break
end
if v.type == 110 then
found = 1
total_noshirt = total_noshirt + 1
fixed = 1
break
end
if v.type == 111 then
found = 1
total_noshoes = total_noshoes + 1
fixed = 1
break
end
end
end
if fixed == 1 then
total_fixed = total_fixed + 1
print(total_fixed, total_uncovered+total_noshirt+total_noshoes,dfhack.TranslateName(dfhack.units.getVisibleName(fnUnit)))
end
end
end
print("thought 109 = "..df.unit_thought_type[109])
print("thought 110 = "..df.unit_thought_type[110])
print("thought 111 = "..df.unit_thought_type[111])
print("Total Fixed: "..total_fixed)
print("Total thoughts removed: "..total_uncovered)
print("Total thoughts removed: "..total_noshirt)
print("Total thoughts removed: "..total_noshoes)

end
fixnaked()

yup, a repost but it is a nice script for mood fixing.
Dan Pearson:
This is a game which calculates the volume of blood in every creature it generates so it knows how much alcohol it would have to consume to get drunk, an update which, remarkably, ended up covering people's fortresses in cat vomit.

DrStalker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: July 28, 2012, 08:03:30 am »

Where is the best place to get details on the various functions and attributes that can be manipulated with dfusion LUA scripting, and is there any good repository of sample scripts?  I can see scripts scattered through this thread but that's not a great way to hunt for information.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: July 28, 2012, 08:19:21 am »

well there's the old dfusion threads, and dfusion entry in DFwiki, or asking for a script here would lead to the creator/someone reposting it.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: July 28, 2012, 09:54:48 am »

Use the interactive lua mode and the "print" and "printall" functions. printall(df.global) is a good place to start.

Argelle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: July 29, 2012, 08:35:13 am »

Hello there :)
I've got a crash of DF 34.11 (it's repeatable) when using the "sort-units name" comand from DFhack onto the list of animals to assign to a built cage.
Signature du problème :
  Nom d’événement de problème: APPCRASH
  Nom de l’application: Dwarf Fortress.exe
  Version de l’application: 0.0.0.0
  Horodatage de l’application: 4fcc9488
  Nom du module par défaut: Dwarf Fortress.exe
  Version du module par défaut: 0.0.0.0
  Horodateur du module par défaut: 4fcc9488
  Code de l’exception: c0000005
  Décalage de l’exception: 003c7f94
  Version du système: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
  Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 1036
  Information supplémentaire n° 1: 0a9e
  Information supplémentaire n° 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Information supplémentaire n° 3: 0a9e
  Information supplémentaire n° 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Is this the right place to report this?
Killing dwarves is so much fun. Heck, even the dwarves agree, else they wouldn't kill themselves so often.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: July 29, 2012, 09:25:02 pm »

Hey: I'd like to take over a human fort which I have found in adventure mode, adventuring as a dwarf.

So far I've tried the mode set system mentioned on the SA forums, and read through the earlier posts here as well, yet the game crashes once I switch to fortress mode and unpause.

This is possibly because after the mode shift, citizens at the site are 0 - all the humans and the adventurer count as others.  Some of whom are hostile. (Changing the resident tag should fix this)

I've been trying to figure out site_id s and civ_id s and see if the issue is there, (hence discovering lua :P).

Despite everyone having the same civ_id, and then forcing the resident flag to false, they still stay as "others".

Also, can anyone explain why the resident flag should be set to false? I would assume that it should be set to true - "does unit reside at site? true"

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Also: Thanks for the great body of work done on Df Hack by the creator and contributors!

okay first issue is fort mode can only work on player fort sites you need to change the site into a player one.
second if you notice in fort mode normally resident flag is false on your dwarves. having it off returns them to a dwarf fortress citizen though you need to have the civ number to be the same as the fort you're playing on.
third if you want to take over you need to embark over the site and toggle resident for your adventurer.
Fourth you might need to run dfusion's friendship or change the fort control race to the type you want to control.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: July 30, 2012, 12:52:02 pm »

Appearently finding magma of any kind with "reveal" enabled breaks the game and makes it impossible for you to build magma powered workshops and furnaces.

Anyone else had this kind of problem before?
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #2212 on: July 30, 2012, 01:14:36 pm »

Appearently finding magma of any kind with "reveal" enabled breaks the game and makes it impossible for you to build magma powered workshops and furnaces.

Anyone else had this kind of problem before?
It's a well-known issue, enough so that I wrote the feature plugin specifically to fix it. Type "feature list" to get a list of all map features, then type "feature show [n]" to mark that feature as 'discovered'. Discovering a magma-related map feature is what allows you to build magma workshops, and discovering a cavern layer is what allows its plants to start growing within your fortress.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 01:17:09 pm by Quietust »
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

peterix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dethware
« Reply #2213 on: August 03, 2012, 05:25:49 am »

Hello there :)
I've got a crash of DF 34.11 (it's repeatable) when using the "sort-units name" comand from DFhack onto the list of animals to assign to a built cage.
Is this the right place to report this?
I can't reproduce this with a fresh embark. Can you upload your fort somewhere?

Argelle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
crash with DFHack 0.34.11 r1
« Reply #2214 on: August 03, 2012, 07:09:37 am »

Thanks for looking at it, peterix. I'll just reproduce the crash with this save http://dl.free.fr/uHLK8vBbS (same fortress as my initial message, but older). I'll also paste an screenshot before the crash: I used the cage to set a gobelin inside. It crash on the second attempt ("Q" on cage, "a" assign, switch to DF hack "sort by...").

DF 34.11
DT splinter's 16
Phoebus graphic for 34.11
DFHack 34.11 r1
Win 7, 32 bits

Killing dwarves is so much fun. Heck, even the dwarves agree, else they wouldn't kill themselves so often.

peterix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dethware
Re: crash with DFHack 0.34.11 r1
« Reply #2215 on: August 03, 2012, 09:17:53 am »

Thanks for looking at it, peterix. I'll just reproduce the crash with this save http://dl.free.fr/uHLK8vBbS (same fortress as my initial message, but older).
It should be fixed in the next release :)

pokeinstein

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: August 04, 2012, 07:04:31 pm »

hello im new to df and i recently installed dfhack but when i start it up and use the stonesense command a screen pops up with the stonesense logo and does nothing when i go back to the game and open a world i get this error

stonesense\buildings\shop.xml: Is generic - game_subtype missing.: building <line 5>
stonesense\buildings\Blueprint.xml: <building> Is generic - game_subtype missing .:building <line 5>
Cannot load image: stonesense: stonesense\vegetation\DT_trees\trees.png
Failure in reading stonesense: stonesense\vegetation\DT_trees\dt_trees.xml

stonesense shutdown.

i installed it like it said in the instructions and everything else seems to work any assistance would be appreciated

DrStalker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: August 05, 2012, 06:54:54 am »

Here is a little script to reset the "Created an Artifact" flag on all dwarves:

-- Reset the flag that indicates a dwarf had previously been moody
-- Written by DrStalker 20120805

local count_had_mood=0
local count_total=0

for fnUnitCount,fnUnit in ipairs(df.global.world.units.all) do
if fnUnit.race == df.global.ui.race_id then
--    if fnUnit.race == df.global.ui.race_id then
count_total=count_total+1
if fnUnit.flags1.had_mood==true then
count_had_mood=count_had_mood+1
print ("had_mood flag detected; clearing")
fnUnit.flags1.had_mood=false

end
end
end

print (count_had_mood.." ouf of "..count_total.." dwarves had been moody")

Does anyone know how to change the counter for the next mood?  The wiki talks about an internal counter that starts at 1000 and goes down by 1 every 100 ticks, but I can't this anywhere (including snooping with Cheat Engine)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: August 05, 2012, 11:40:39 am »

Hi,
Is there a way to find out what weather your current evil biome has? The 'feature' thing, perhaps?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #2219 on: August 05, 2012, 11:48:39 am »

Does anyone know how to change the counter for the next mood?  The wiki talks about an internal counter that starts at 1000 and goes down by 1 every 100 ticks, but I can't this anywhere (including snooping with Cheat Engine)
Try df.global.ui.mood_cooldown.

Hi,
Is there a way to find out what weather your current evil biome has? The 'feature' thing, perhaps?
We don't know how the game keeps track of region-specific weather, but we do know that it has nothing to do with map features.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 373