Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Questions about SPOILERS!  (Read 529 times)

Kastrol Aslaasri

• Bay Watcher
  • Endut! Hoch Hech!
    • View Profile
Questions about SPOILERS!
« on: August 14, 2011, 07:58:19 pm »

Hello everybody.

So, today, I finally had my first face to face with HFS..... and it was very FUN.

So, my questions are.....
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thanks, and sorry about my crappy english!
She was also sad that her father's corpse was rotting in his bedroom, but that's a minor inconvenience.
I love this game so much.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about SPOILERS!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 07:59:44 pm »

They will still be there if you go in Adventure Mode or reclaim. They can't spread beyond your original embark site, though, so the rest of the world is safe.

Kastrol Aslaasri

• Bay Watcher
  • Endut! Hoch Hech!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 08:01:11 pm »

They will still be there if you go in Adventure Mode or reclaim. They can't spread beyond your original embark site, though, so the rest of the world is safe.

Oh, ok, thank you very much!!
Now I have some FUN place to go xD
She was also sad that her father's corpse was rotting in his bedroom, but that's a minor inconvenience.
I love this game so much.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 10:03:02 pm »

If you use a spoiler tag, it is okay to use the proper words for it. If you use the words you used in the spoiler, then you associate those words with the spoilers, which defeats using them at all.

That's all fine to me because I think using those words is rather stupid and pointless and would be happy if people would stop with that being common terms for it, but that's a different point.

It'd be awesome if they could spread throughout the world though. Imagine if they could... That'd make you think twice before
Though it would allow
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!