Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 286471 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #9300 on: January 01, 2012, 12:47:01 am »

None taken, filius. I figure adwarf's merely coming to me first because he knows me pretty well, and knows that I'm too nice a guy to want to do him any harm until he does something to earn it. XP

@CG: I would say let him live, but put him in an interesting situation. (I'm kind of big on the idea of 'you get one second chance, but that's it' sort of deal.)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:48:43 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9301 on: January 01, 2012, 12:48:59 am »

Out of everyone the most I trust out of you guys is SC. The one I trust the least is Terenos

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9302 on: January 01, 2012, 12:50:26 am »

Out of everyone the most I trust out of you guys is SC.

:3

Happy to have your confidence, though. Writing a reply now. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9303 on: January 01, 2012, 01:01:19 am »

Out of everyone the most I trust out of you guys is SC. The one I trust the least is Terenos

But that is exactly the kind of player that ends up adding the most to the experience. What fun is there without anyone out to try and create opposition?

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9304 on: January 01, 2012, 01:10:00 am »

I think he means that SC will be up front about stabbing him in the face, Terenos would get it done by causing SC to do it.
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9305 on: January 01, 2012, 01:12:02 am »

I think he means that SC will be up front about stabbing him in the face, Terenos would get it done by causing SC to do it.
Yeah that, or trip me while I walk by an empty well

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9306 on: January 01, 2012, 01:14:32 am »

And that is the kind of paranoia inducing situation that gives birth to Fun. What is not to like? Still, if I die, I am coming back as a Warlord. You won't like it. Except you appreciate Fun, then please do go ahead and murder me now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9307 on: January 01, 2012, 01:16:55 am »

Pretty much, and I'll let him know ahead of time if he's doing/done something that will result in me wanting to stab him in the face. XD

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9308 on: January 01, 2012, 02:54:15 am »

He just hates nobility, he, well shit, ill right up a different character later, good night all, and a happy new year.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9309 on: January 01, 2012, 06:58:39 am »

It appears that Franz hasn't kicked ze bucket yet.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9310 on: January 01, 2012, 09:56:58 am »

He just hates nobility, he, well shit, ill right up a different character later, good night all, and a happy new year.

Probably because they tend to sit around rather than trying to develop the playable area through investments.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9311 on: January 01, 2012, 04:28:27 pm »

Did Frenz get a plot survival coupon btw? If so, I can plot him right out of that prison. :P

Did you guys need me to keep doing his actions?

Edit: Just saw CG didn't care if he lived or die. Plot save incoming!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 04:30:20 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9312 on: January 01, 2012, 04:30:12 pm »

Cyber said that Franz can either die or not, but he encourages survival of Franz and any other PC aswell if they are dealing with NPC plot like deaths.

Also: I dont care if franz lives or dies...player death isnt encouraged or really intended unless people are just stupid or want to suicide the char

EDIT:Please don't kill Franz
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 04:34:39 pm by vagel7 »
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9313 on: January 01, 2012, 06:14:31 pm »

Okay, so, serious business.

Industrial businesses and merchants... make crazy sums of money. Now, I'm no balancing math wizard. But I'm fairly a single ship making more than a plot of land in a single season is not right.
Trade Goods
What if we quarter the base cost and increments of every trade good. So the base price for copper would be 1d and the increment 0.1d. This quarters the profits of industrial businesses and merchants, without making merchanting harder- just scales it down.

As an added bonus, this lets us actually use trade goods, rather than just trade them around. For upgrades, or buildings. So a cavalry upgrade would no longer cost 1d, it would cost a unit of horses. Similar things for archers (HQ lumber), heavies (iron/arms), and so forth.
Long Live United Forenia!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9314 on: January 01, 2012, 06:17:23 pm »

Yeah one ship wouldn't make that much unless it was carrying rare things like silk, spices, and gold. Maybe two or three ships with anything else would get you enough for a plot of land, but otherwise it is just way to much money for a single ship to make.

I agree with your quartering the trade increments.
Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 634