Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 286522 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #9195 on: December 29, 2011, 07:39:09 am »

Did they also take away the dolman jacket that is hanging on Franz's left shoulder? It is attached by a rope.
I think you are pretty much constrained to regular hand-to-hand combat:
"Pull any tricks and my boys will tear you apart."
Long Live United Forenia!

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9196 on: December 29, 2011, 07:41:06 am »

A dolman is a jacket that is hung over the left shoulders. Traditionally by the Hussars.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9197 on: December 29, 2011, 07:43:33 am »

Well you can probably keep your clothes. It's just the arms and armour bonus to combat that you lose. But Awalia isn't using it either, so its a fair fight- provided your assassin knows how to brawl.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9198 on: December 29, 2011, 07:45:41 am »

He does, he is pretty good at fistfighting and swordplay, also the use of daggers. He isn't very good with other weapons.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9199 on: December 29, 2011, 07:47:51 am »

Name: Robert Vance
Description:Robert is 24 years of age, short and lean, but well muscled. A handsome man, with an easy smile, and thick red hair, with a trimmed, well kept beard.   
Background: Living in the lands around Ligoria for all his life, he knows the land well, he was raised by his father, a poacher, to hunt and sneak in the forest. He trained for years with his dad, learning all his skills. His dad was hunting one day and arrested for poaching. He was hanged. He hated the nobility for that. He hated them all. Though for years he acted in compliance. He still hates them. He will kill and pillage for his father, and the taxes imposed upon his family. He's gathered a few of his close friends around him and plans rebellion.
Starting Resources: Skills: excellent archer archer (1 ducat) stealthy (1 ducat)
Money: A ducat from his previous raids.
(does having 5-8 friends helping cost any money?)
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9200 on: December 29, 2011, 07:50:54 am »

@Nuker: Fair fight? With a Hacturi Ganger? :P

Target has a flair for the dramatic and the ironic, likely inherited from her former boss-was observed to call out a Razor Gang Leader for a one on one duel, then have him shot from behind by half a dozen concealed crossbow wielding enforcers as soon as he stepped into the street. Don't trust her to play by the rules.

[2]

It's Awalia... For a Hacturi female, she's quite well muscled. You notice she's wearing heavy brass knuckles on her..

He rolled a [2] there. To spot her own hidden tricks...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9201 on: December 29, 2011, 08:21:54 am »

I hope to god that Franz survives.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9202 on: December 29, 2011, 08:24:48 am »

NUke, is my char good?
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9203 on: December 29, 2011, 09:03:48 am »

Here's to hope that the god of dice love me.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9204 on: December 29, 2011, 09:21:04 am »

NUke, is my char good?
Actually, there is already rebellion brewing in Ligoria. And it isn't about poaching laws or overly high taxes.

Also, a small-scale criminal like this is probably going to spend a good while doing nothing but loiter outside the city trying to gather funds and support, with little to no effect on the actual politics.

Buuut if you are willing to integrate your character into the current rebellion arc, that could work. You'd need to talk to CG about that, though, as I am insufficiently impartial to judge on that sort of thing.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9205 on: December 29, 2011, 09:36:59 am »

The rebellion could crash the party Franz has with Awalia, if he lives that long.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9206 on: December 29, 2011, 10:16:18 am »

Sorry but could I have a recap, and we might meet up, these other rebels and I but later on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9207 on: December 29, 2011, 10:37:46 am »

@Elf: A recap? Of what? Everything? :P

Check the posts that list important seasonal events. Or ask if you have a very specific question.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9208 on: December 29, 2011, 10:42:26 am »

Just around Ligoria, not like exact things but like whats happened to the people, and whys the rebellion going on.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9209 on: December 29, 2011, 12:16:50 pm »

Heh, this game has gotten a hundred times more interesting than the first one whatwith all the subterfuge and growing rebellion. Should be interesting to see how quickly things are going to escalate.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 634