Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 286573 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #9105 on: December 20, 2011, 05:51:11 pm »

Fil, you WANT another Hatcuri telling you what to do? :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9106 on: December 20, 2011, 05:52:44 pm »

William has a domination fetish  :P.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #9107 on: December 20, 2011, 05:53:18 pm »

Chironas is the ace up my sleeve now.
She'll figure something out if William starts acting strangely and then proceed to fix him.

Why do you think William was trying to manipulate her?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9108 on: December 20, 2011, 05:53:59 pm »

I think someone should nominate You Are King: I on the Legendary thread. Or nominate the second one.

Done.

Is there anyway of setting up a hideout where research could be safely conducted, without requiring announcing to the world that I am around the Coast or having to spend ducats? Whereas it'd be out of character for a noble to set up base in a cave, I do believe any sort of proprierty with sufficient infrastructure would cost large enough a sum to require ducats to be invested, and I cannot really create any scheme to attain the necessary resources without ruining my cover. I also gave taking over an abandoned residence outside the city some thought, but I am unsure as to wheter that'd be acceptable.

Of course you can. Hell, you don't even have to reveal yourself to anyone in the game, if you don't want to...Although that would be somewhat boring. Course someone might stumble onto your base.

Now that you mention it, I already set up a chance for that at Vasir, should Rectyl ever travel there, just check my first post in the IC thread.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9109 on: December 20, 2011, 05:56:28 pm »

But how do you fix your genetic structure and anatomy? That would be...difficult. Sure with her help you could resist Retycl, but you can't resist one experienced in the Bond.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #9110 on: December 20, 2011, 05:58:46 pm »

No but Chironas...in case you apperently didn't get the hint, is a pyschopath, she'll kill the one controlling William or snap him out of it somehow...

And if mental trauma was applied to a subject under the bond, would the bond cease to function?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9111 on: December 20, 2011, 06:01:55 pm »

What kind of mental trauma?

EDIT: What if William was commanded to kill Chironas and the hatcuri who ordered it was able to get away from Chironas?
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9112 on: December 20, 2011, 06:02:37 pm »

Yep. I too object to Thatkid rolling any results from this debacle. The only one who has shown no obvious bias regarding this is Cyber.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9113 on: December 20, 2011, 06:03:45 pm »

Yeah, but Cyber is apparently busy. Plus, I don't really see why you should have any say in the matter.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9114 on: December 20, 2011, 06:04:03 pm »

May I ask what exactly this debacle is? I didn't notice anything when I skimmed the IC thread.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9115 on: December 20, 2011, 06:07:13 pm »

The Ligorian lost the battle for Mileth while doing a string of very stupid/dishonourable actions. (Assaulting the ennemy general during peace talks, killing him in cold blood without reasons, the Queen loosing all authority in front of soldier when her orders were shouted down by the Marshal...)

So basically they've done as much as they could to foster a civil war and be marked a scum by the other lords. Since the lost the last battles, we should roll to see in a civil war does start or if other Storm Coast power decide the time is right to attack the retreating army/Talama itself.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9116 on: December 20, 2011, 06:08:14 pm »

Let me sum it up: Azkhael is centuries-old megalomaniac wizard loremaster obsessed with ancient Imperial artifacts, among which the Crown Jewels, both magical and representative of a certain office. He also just so happens to despise Hatcur's current state, weak Emperor and all that, and the Emprati for pushing the Empire towards its current "decadence"... Add to that the fact of which he is a noble and its obvious he has a mind for regicide. But what really matters is... Does he seem like the type who'd actively expose himself?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 06:12:09 pm by Azthor »

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #9117 on: December 20, 2011, 06:10:53 pm »

Oh for crying out loud....

I'm with Sheb on this.
We need someone uninvolved, and objective (as far as we can). Thatkid seems a fair choice. CG is busy and has more important thigns than this going on right now, as far as everone knows. I hate, hate, hate arguments like this, but we are constantly up agaist the problem of bias.

I'm fine with some sort of civil discontent roll. Thatkid is perfectly fine for it. stop making things difficult.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #9118 on: December 20, 2011, 06:13:15 pm »

Let me sum it up: Azkhael is centuries old megalomaniac wizard loremaster obsessed with ancient Imperial artifacts. He also just so happens to despise Hatcur's current state, weak Emperor and all that, and the Emprati for pushing the Empire towards its current "decadence". But what really matters is... Does he seem like the type who'd actively expose himself?
Why yes. He does...

Yep. I too object to Thatkid rolling any results from this debacle.
Why do you have any say in it anymore, didn't you quit?
And why, because he says both sides meta gamed and broke rules?
So he was right.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9119 on: December 20, 2011, 06:13:39 pm »

The Ligorian lost the battle for Mileth while doing a string of very stupid/dishonourable actions. (Assaulting the ennemy general during peace talks, killing him in cold blood without reasons, the Queen loosing all authority in front of soldier when her orders were shouted down by the Marshal...)

So basically they've done as much as they could to foster a civil war and be marked a scum by the other lords. Since the lost the last battles, we should roll to see in a civil war does start or if other Storm Coast power decide the time is right to attack the retreating army/Talama itself.

Disagreeing with this. First of, said general was of the DE. Second of all, the queen HAS done far worse to more important people. Then take into account that we liberated Mileth (By indirect virtue of them just packing their bags and leaving.), left it independant and generally restored the status quo.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 634