Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 287175 times)

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #8655 on: December 06, 2011, 03:20:50 pm »

I love when people feel like being Fucking retarded while im out of the house for a couple hours.

Ardas I explained the goddamn -4 multiple times.

Nuke you already ruled there would be no killing of his character, especially not out of being a jackass because they can't win

I would have made the push that Tari tackling him should have gone to combat. A trained general should not be taken out by a tomboy queen with no combat training
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8656 on: December 06, 2011, 03:22:07 pm »

Problem with that fight is that it was 2 PCs versus one, one of which had a gunpoweder weapon...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8657 on: December 06, 2011, 03:24:46 pm »

Cyber, is tactic supposed to work so that AF got a +4 and his enemy got a -4? To me, it look like they get punished twice, but then maybe tactic is just that cool. And it make sense too: it is also harder to fool his troops.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8658 on: December 06, 2011, 03:27:27 pm »

I love when people feel like being Fucking retarded while im out of the house for a couple hours.

Ardas I explained the goddamn -4 multiple times.

Nuke you already ruled there would be no killing of his character, especially not out of being a jackass because they can't win

I would have made the push that Tari tackling him should have gone to combat. A trained general should not be taken out by a tomboy queen with no combat training

Oh lay it off already. I know where the -4 comes from now. And "not killing AF" clause applied only to Laythe. When push comes to shove, why should I bother keeping a face when it will get me killed out of AF's spite? Besides the stubborn bastard said himself that he does not mind being offed. My job seems to be fixing every problem caused by Laythe and this seemed like the logical end to it all.
Besides its just a game, stop being so bitter about PCs being crazy.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8659 on: December 06, 2011, 03:40:08 pm »

Hello again people. I just read about five pages of pure chaos. It was interesting.

And I don't think that Nikephoros killing AF is mad (a little un-ceremonial though). I mean, if AF wanted to live, making it clear that he was a dead man with nothing to lose was not going to help. He could have said "Actually, I think life is good, but I won't surrender" but instead he said "I am a dead man and I am doomed to die", so now I think it's pretty logical to see someone end his misery.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8660 on: December 06, 2011, 03:49:58 pm »

There was going to be combat, but Tari got 6v1 when AF was still surprised; that plus the ridiculous armour= combat over in one round.
I ruled that there would be no killing by Laythe. If the other PCs in her army think hurr durr honour is for suckers hurr durr then that is something the world will have to deal with.
And this time, word is getting out- there will be no stopping it. Roll for civil war as soon as the battle is over, basically.
Long Live United Forenia!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8661 on: December 06, 2011, 03:52:57 pm »

I don't think anyone said it was mad, that it was merely dishonorable and a bit of a face heel turn, because ol' Nike said he didn't harm the unarmed.

Five bucks its Kathos who emerges from the top of the pile.

Also remember; William will hire anybody needin' a job. Oh and he's also going into the merc business, so when the civil war starts, he could work for you.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8662 on: December 06, 2011, 03:53:35 pm »

Civil war? with whom? the stormcloaks?

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8663 on: December 06, 2011, 03:58:26 pm »

A civil war with Ligoria.

Also: The Stormcloaks sound like an awesome name for an army.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8664 on: December 06, 2011, 04:10:18 pm »

Also, here is hoping I made everything a bit more complicated for everyone. There is nothing like a messy battle for FUN!

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8665 on: December 06, 2011, 04:10:47 pm »

The Stormcloaks are the rebels in Skyrim, Fil.

Civil War with the people. They don't want to be led by the sort of dishonourable scum you have chosen to play. Ligoria is not- at the moment- a dictatorship. The people accept the Queen's leadership willingly. If they hear that her generals are in the habit of stabbing defenceless people out of spite, people who were injured at peaceful negotiations (even if it was their own fault), yeah, they are going to be mad. Frankly I expect Kathos to flip the fuck out as well- he could expect this sort of thing from the Queen, but I get the impression he trusted Nikephoros. And Pasha is going to loot and pillage Mileth deliberately, after it had previously been taken over with almost no damage or bloodshed- yeaaaah, that's not going to go down well with anyone.

Basically, you have flipped the alignment of Ligoria from neutral (possibly even good) to evil. Those who are in favour of remaining neutral are going to object. Violently. 

EDIT: OH GODS NO. WHY, SHEB, WHY?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 04:13:18 pm by NUKE9.13 »
Long Live United Forenia!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8666 on: December 06, 2011, 04:13:35 pm »

Also, menacing to starve a whole city to death because? What exactly? I don't remember anyone being pissed by Terenos, or him doing anything bad to Ligoria.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8667 on: December 06, 2011, 04:13:47 pm »

Well, then you can rename Talama to Stratholme then.

Besides, queen got the power by effectively seizing it by force and people took it without objection. If you think my aligment is now evil, then its fine. we didn't do much anyway. Lets hope that Avitus can help us out, unless he stabs us in the back.

E:Sheb, Tala will skin you alive.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8668 on: December 06, 2011, 04:14:43 pm »

I'm not associated with Ligoria except by pay and Nikephoros can lay the assassination on Pasha. It'll probably mean he gets executed for the good of Ligoria when he comes back, but I don't care.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8669 on: December 06, 2011, 04:15:22 pm »

The Stormcloaks are the rebels in Skyrim, Fil.
Wooops. Sorry my computer is too crappy to play it.
Damnit and I liked that name

Also: Sheb is splitting the army into groups.
Ahahahah. This is awesome.

Also Nike can't do that to Pasha becuaase that means he loses Tala's support, and that will be needed in the upcoming trials.
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 634