Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 286962 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #7545 on: November 26, 2011, 11:47:41 am »

Starting ducats can be 'spent' on major skills.
Long Live United Forenia!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7546 on: November 26, 2011, 12:05:35 pm »

Hey nuke, wouldn't an epidemic be a result of a one from the harvest instead of a two?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7547 on: November 26, 2011, 12:11:24 pm »

I know Taric. But then, I got the character I want. More starting money doesn't make sense as my family is nowhere rich enough. this is about the way to riches, not the riches themselves.

NUKE, what happen if I try to seduce a PC? What if they're drunk? Could I try to get the Queen wasted in order to find my way to the royal bed?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7548 on: November 26, 2011, 12:14:06 pm »

I know Taric. But then, I got the character I want. More starting money doesn't make sense as my family is nowhere rich enough. this is about the way to riches, not the riches themselves.

NUKE, what happen if I try to seduce a PC? What if they're drunk? Could I try to get the Queen wasted in order to find my way to the royal bed?
Do it, then throw her and the archbishop of the north wall.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7549 on: November 26, 2011, 12:14:44 pm »

Queen is angry drunk, not happy drunk. And is also asexual...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7550 on: November 26, 2011, 12:17:50 pm »

Also, good luck getting the Queen wasted. She never leaves the throne room. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7551 on: November 26, 2011, 12:19:23 pm »

She does, That's the only place all you guys ever do see her though...

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7552 on: November 26, 2011, 12:25:59 pm »

Hey nuke, wouldn't an epidemic be a result of a one from the harvest instead of a two?
Player characters and notable NPCs are not at risk (unless they want to be). It is not very significant. Maybe pay a ducat or two at the herbalists of Shola and they will provide a cure. Maybe leave it to burn out by itself and the disease will merely target the old and the weak, and have no effect on production.
Deal with it as you will, is what I am saying. I provide this random event merely so that if one has nothing else to do in a season you can do this. It is a side-quest.

If you try to seduce a PC who does not want to be seduced, well, you'd have to sort out the details with them (most people would probably be cool with it), but it would certainly not be impossible for your silken tongue to override the player's desire and get their character all hot and bothered.
The Queen is particularly... restrained when it comes to matters of sweet love. She has the capacity to have you thrown out a window if she begins to feel even remotely aroused, which would handily forestall any further romancin'

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7553 on: November 26, 2011, 12:27:00 pm »

Physically asexual of just not interested in sex? :p

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7554 on: November 26, 2011, 12:30:45 pm »

Pretty much.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7555 on: November 26, 2011, 12:31:53 pm »

I wouldn't play around, Taric's already executed one PC and his forces and exiled another. BTW, you hit on Tala, now we have problems, Sheb. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7556 on: November 26, 2011, 12:49:15 pm »

Hey, I'm a country boy, don't know about hose things. :p

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7557 on: November 26, 2011, 12:55:21 pm »

There are a lot of other rolls that need to be made for year's end, i'll run em later and they're not drastically important to continuity
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7558 on: November 26, 2011, 01:16:15 pm »

I'd be cool with it-if the dice say it happens...lol. My character isn't an emotionless machine. But, it goes the other way around, remember that.

Since, Tala is apt to be the toughest mark your character ever had.

Not only is she in a fairly stable relationship now, but she's also a spy-she's *trained* to string guys along, siphoning away information and favor, playing on their emotions-while giving away nothing herself. If you fail to seduce her, expect your information and plans to be revealed-or start giving all your money to her.

Emotionally, she'll probably never view you as anything but a potential mark unless you somehow find out she's a spy. And if you do that, your life will be in very real danger-more from Pasha and Matthew, who would quite literally kill you to protect Tala.

Personally, she had a certain innate dislike of all Nobles for what she's seen them do to the people who serve them-but, your guy gets something of a pass in that regard. Still something to work on.

Oh yeah, and you know NONE of this in character. You'll have to get her to open up, so good luck with that minefield. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7559 on: November 26, 2011, 01:25:17 pm »

There are a lot of other rolls that need to be made for year's end, i'll run em later and they're not drastically important to continuity
Buhwhaaat.

Can someone point me to these rolls that need to be done? I want to at least pretend to help.
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 634