Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 288357 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #6720 on: November 11, 2011, 09:02:59 pm »

Exactly why you need a hit with a nerfbat :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6721 on: November 11, 2011, 09:09:51 pm »

Not sure if I have one cannon or multiple smaller cannon.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6722 on: November 11, 2011, 09:34:15 pm »

Man, you guys argue alot.

Filius, you should cool down. I would know, since I tend to lose my temper the same way...

Also, I'm so open about being a spy, pretty much because I like to see if people can keep their OOC and IC seperated.

Taricus is not the best judge of the fairness of rules, when his own rule is being threatened by them. :P

And, I supposed if SC just comes out and says Tristan is a serial killer of red headed women, well that would ruin the surprise. Though I would be dissapointed. :I

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6723 on: November 11, 2011, 09:45:42 pm »

Indeed, he did say he had a fondness for red-haired women... :P Nah, that's just *ahem* author insert there. >.> I'm not going to reveal what he is yet until I can pull an Ozymandias and tell everyone after it's too late for anyone to do anything about it. (even though that would mean waiting forever if it's something that doesn't matter and will basically never come into play anyway... :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6724 on: November 11, 2011, 09:47:27 pm »

Taricus is not the best judge of the fairness of rules, when his own rule is being threatened by them. :P
Hey, when Terenos can conquer the entire storm coast with those eight units, IT'S CHEESY :P

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6725 on: November 11, 2011, 09:48:18 pm »

Indeed, he did say he had a fondness for red-haired women... :P Nah, that's just *ahem* author insert there. >.> I'm not going to reveal what he is yet until I can pull an Ozymandias and tell everyone after it's too late for anyone to do anything about it. (even though that would mean waiting forever if it's something that doesn't matter and will basically never come into play anyway... :P)
Nothing wrong with redheads...  ;D
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6726 on: November 11, 2011, 10:12:37 pm »

Listen if I manage to conquer the whole storm coast with 8 units, then admittedly theres going to be some rules redressing necessary. And possibly some retconning.
But i've run the numbers, equivalent tactician troops (6 ducats for hiring the regiments +3 for making them tactician), or double my forces and im pretty much sunk anyhow. Seriously, I'm not going to be able to stop the whole Storm coast coming down on me.

You honestly think, that after dozens of generals have tried this schtick and failed that I will succeed by pure military force alone? Do you honestly think they'll reinforce me, recognizing my success? No. They'll say reinforcements are coming, and those reinforcements will be..unavoidably detained for some reason or another.  Their arrival date will be anywhere from 2 years to 5 years after I've shown I have seized a storm coast city.

This is the Dead Man's Command. Where they send ambitious generals to die. Whether in battle, or executed when they return having failed. The difference being that I intend to live.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6727 on: November 11, 2011, 10:17:57 pm »

Take Moun from that pansy ass archbishop, no one likes him.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6728 on: November 11, 2011, 10:24:12 pm »

...Maybe later.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6729 on: November 11, 2011, 10:26:09 pm »

Ah, I see. Taking the farming town makes sense; you can hold out there for a good while if everyone leaves you alone, since you can grow your own crops and if necessary fortify the hell out of it. Good idea. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6730 on: November 11, 2011, 10:29:03 pm »

Sure you'll live. Just not as part of the dragon empire :P
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 10:31:01 pm by Taricus »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6731 on: November 11, 2011, 10:30:03 pm »

Dude, land and hire me, we'll take that town together. :3

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6732 on: November 11, 2011, 10:31:26 pm »

Dude, land and hire me, we'll take that town together. :3
If you will provide muscle I will provide naval support

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6733 on: November 11, 2011, 10:32:20 pm »

Then watch as Galam comes down on you for stopping their confessions booths being overtaken :P

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6734 on: November 11, 2011, 10:35:23 pm »

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling Terenos is going to fortify the Hell out of that city and make a bloody hamburger out of any army that tries to take it.

The Question is, is Queen Laythe a strong enough leader to unite the people of Storm Coast, or will the Dragon Empire eat them all one by one? Hmm.  :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 634