Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 288310 times)

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #6675 on: November 11, 2011, 06:21:55 pm »

And this is the person who wants to be king? Scary idea. :o

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6676 on: November 11, 2011, 06:23:22 pm »

Yeah. Laythe just kept the murder in her own family, and she had a damned good reason for that...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #6677 on: November 11, 2011, 06:25:53 pm »

I conquered a castle for Ligoria ,arranged a buyout of a few parcels of  land for the crown and ruined the queen's plans.
The she tried to kill me, by locking down the port for three days then putting a huge bounty on my head on the third, even though her people were starving and cold. And while smugglers where making a profit did nothing about it!
You think Will is worse then Laythe, THE PERSON WHO ADVOCATED POSIONING RIVAL NOBLES TO A DIPLOMAT AS A GOOD COURSE OF ACTION.
She slaughtered her whole family, killed all the nobles, and made atleast a hundred people leave their lands.
She thinks that arena's are a good place to put criminals. And kills people for ENTERTAINMENT.
She threw a man off the wall to his death!
She thinks slavery is good.
The person who is going to conquer some lands under a flimsy banner of "We owned them before." and who screams at Will for going to cuase a political shitstorm...

William is more stupid and incomptent then Laythe?

"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6678 on: November 11, 2011, 06:26:43 pm »

Anyway, all of Taricus's threats of vetoing my action are pointless. If that were the case he could veto any of filiusenox's actions against Ligoria, and would pretty much render the whole game moot since there would be no way, ever, of deposing Laythe. I'm pretty sure that according to the rules you can't roll for anything you have a stake in, and this would be one of those things someone unaffiliated with either Ligoria's well-being or the DE army would have to roll for.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6679 on: November 11, 2011, 06:27:43 pm »

I conquered a castle for Ligoria ,arranged a buyout of a few parcels of  land for the crown and ruined the queen's plans.
The she tried to kill me, by locking down the port for three days then putting a huge bounty on my head on the third, even though her people were starving and cold. And while smugglers where making a profit did nothing about it!
You think Will is worse then Laythe, THE PERSON WHO ADVOCATED POSIONING RIVAL NOBLES TO A DIPLOMAT AS A GOOD COURSE OF ACTION.
She slaughtered her whole family, killed all the nobles, and made atleast a hundred people leave their lands.
She thinks that arena's are a good place to put criminals. And kills people for ENTERTAINMENT.
She threw a man off the wall to his death!
She thinks slavery is good.
The person who is going to conquer some lands under a flimsy banner of "We owned them before." and who screams at Will for going to cuase a political shitstorm...

William is more stupid and incomptent then Laythe?

No, I think they're both stupid and incompetent.

The only difference is that Laythe is sponsoring a university that directly benefits me.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6680 on: November 11, 2011, 06:31:44 pm »

They were not starving and cold! They were being fed and such!

A: Poison is more subtle than killing a noble, several guards and clergymen
B: Slavery is common within the entire storm coast. Deal with it 8)
C: Better than letting them rot in prison
D: Stupidity deserves no pity nor remorse. He should've shown his paperwork
E: They left out of fear. She didn't force them to leave
F: Worked in medieval europe :P

ANSWER: He is more stupid than Laythe.

EDIT: SC it's more due to the fact it's th RP of him betraying his king and country than anything else...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #6681 on: November 11, 2011, 06:38:44 pm »

ANSWER: He is more stupid than Laythe.
You know what?
Whatever, yeah William is stupider then Laythe.
Because murdering somebody to gain power and money is a totally stupid thing to do.
Yep...oh wait...isn't that what Laythe did to her entire family and a few nobles?

How in the hell is William stupid?

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6682 on: November 11, 2011, 06:40:23 pm »

Without pointing fingers or anything, what's it like living in Ligoria? And I mean from an impartial perspective: what are living conditions like, how prosperous are it's people, etc.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6683 on: November 11, 2011, 06:40:42 pm »

Already established five million times, Taric, that you know nothing of Tristan. For all you know the REAL reason he was sent to Ligoria was because nobility suspected people of rallying under him to start a third civil war, and Lord d'Allemagne was lying so Laythe wouldn't send him right back. Or maybe that isn't the case. Either I join up with the Arctic Fox now or I gather my own strength and march on Ligoria later, it makes no difference.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:42:21 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6684 on: November 11, 2011, 06:42:48 pm »

Laythe did it to her family only. The nobles got ran off.

SC: If Tristan has a complaint about Ligora's state of laws, take it up with the queen, and just be brutally honest with her...

EDIT: Araph, I'll let CG or Nuke do that.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6685 on: November 11, 2011, 06:44:36 pm »

SC: If Tristan has a complaint about Ligora's state of laws, take it up with the queen, and just be brutally honest with her...

Wouldn't that piss her off? Wasn't not doing that the one enforced law of Ligoria?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6686 on: November 11, 2011, 06:45:30 pm »

Queen respects honesty though. It worked for Kathos, it can work for you.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #6687 on: November 11, 2011, 06:48:55 pm »

How is William stupid, Taricus? Please tell.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6688 on: November 11, 2011, 06:50:16 pm »

He fails to take into account the culture and nature of the storm coast.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6689 on: November 11, 2011, 06:52:42 pm »

I think it isn't so much that he's stupid, it's that his methods appear thuggish. His intelligence hasn't been shown as much as his propensity towards violence. Laythe and William aren't really that different; who they have had to kill and how they killed them is different, though. Not to mention the connotation of their positions. For example, 'queen' sounds a lot better than 'exile'.
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 634