Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 288737 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #4620 on: October 07, 2011, 09:37:43 pm »

Oh most interesting options benefit me right now...Seriously I'm surprised how well everythings going.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: October 07, 2011, 09:43:13 pm »

Eh...I hate diplomatic immunity.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4622 on: October 07, 2011, 09:44:36 pm »

He isn't though.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: October 07, 2011, 09:48:07 pm »

He isn't though.

Yeah, you just need a good reason to kill me. Then you have to deal with the huge hatcuri fleet...If the Emperor finds out.

I'm not gonna do it if it plays into Micelus's plans. You ruined it for me Micelus.
Plus you tipped your hand, you apparently want Tala or the Queen dead. Or the Country at war.
Or that could further be part of my plan. Now that your not going to kill the Queen, I can enact other parts of my plan. Further, I could have revealed those people on purpose. Further I might really want them dead and I'm just confusing you. Confusing, eh?

You should really read up the 36 stratagems. They help with being a bastard.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 09:51:43 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: October 07, 2011, 09:53:46 pm »

Point being if they do find out. You're in a nation of racists and a power-hungry queen. Tread very carefully.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4625 on: October 07, 2011, 09:57:16 pm »

Oh please, your bluffing to cover up the fact that you want the queen or someone else dead.

Plus William is the grandson of Kain.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: October 07, 2011, 10:00:05 pm »

Oh please, your bluffing to cover up the fact that you want the queen or someone else dead.

Plus William is the grandson of Kain.

A very distinct possibilty. But there's always the chance I want her alive...But yeah I'm bluffing...Or am I? Seriously, I haven't made up my mind yet.

If he's anything like his grandfather, I just have to wait for him to go crazy.

But really, read up the 36 Strategems. It's short and a good read.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: October 07, 2011, 10:08:11 pm »

Eh, I allready knew, but not by that name, most of them and William is using atleast quite a few of them at the moment.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 10:22:06 pm by filiusenox »

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4628 on: October 07, 2011, 11:09:12 pm »

micelus, please simplify what 'continue with the plan' means
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: October 07, 2011, 11:52:08 pm »

Well, that certainly took long enough.  :P
WARNING: WALL OF TEXT AHEAD

Name: Liira and Samantha
Race: Human

Occupation: Bandit Leader (de jure), Strategist and Bandit Leader (de facto)

Biography: Born to simple farmers in a small village on the western border of the Dragon Empire, who's families had been fast friends for generations, Liira and Samantha have known each other since birth; but while Samantha was the youngest of three (her older brothers joined the local militia), and a shy, cautious, and studious girl who's parents had sent her to the nearby town's school with their savings to become a scholar and lead a better life than they could afford, Liira was an only child, and a blight to her parents- a furiously energetic tomboy, who's future prospects of becoming a farmer and a housewife like her predecessors didn't sit well at all with her, and led a gang of other youths out of rebelliousness in raising hell in the area, frequently dragging her friend into misadventures and deep trouble.

The consequences of even the worst ill-conceived prank couldn't compare to the trouble that found them one autumn evening twelve years ago, however, when a gang of bandits sacked the village, stealing everything they could carry, burning everything they couldn't, and slaughtering anyone who got in their way. Being separated at the time of the attack, the two tried to sneak away, but when two of the brigands spotted Samantha and cornered her, Liira did something that surprised everyone involved- blinded by a haze of rage and adrenaline, she darted from her hiding spot, grabbed up a short sword from one of the fallen militia members, and drove it through the first bandit's back with a scream. When the other man, startled by the sudden attack, spun around and clumsily swiped his own sword at her, she ducked, stepped in, and slashed his throat open.

The commotion attracted the rest of the gang, of course, and the two were quickly surrounded as Liira's legs gave way under her from the adrenaline rush- but the bandits' leader, impressed by the display, decided to spare them, and instead inducted the two as apprentices, shielding them from the rest of the group and treating them like the daughters he'd never had.

Despite the horrors of that day, however, they eventually grew accustomed to the life of a bandit (as well as realizing that in sparing their lives, they had been otherwise consigned to death at the hands of the Empire)- most of whom, they found, were deserters who'd been sent to die in petty wars or peasants who'd been taxed out of house and home by merciless bureaucrats. While Liira was drawn quickly to the art of the sword, Samantha, disdaining of the idea of killing others, helped around the camp, tending to injuries, teaching the bandits how to read and write, and, as she grew more experienced, plotting out the gang's strategies and ambushes, seeking to reduce casualties on both sides.

Over the years, many of their number have come and gone, and in the last year, with the military presence of the Empire of the Dragon (and, accordingly, their casualty rate) growing, the gang (The Red Tigers) has headed west into unclaimed lands, seeking greater profits from the trade routes of the burgeoning kingdoms of the Storm Coast. Their last leader being unfortunately killed in a botched raid mere weeks ago, Liira has finally ascended to Boss of the Tigers, to lead them to fame and glory in an unfamiliar new land.

Appearance: 5'8", lean, muscular, and mostly flat-chested, with a slight tan, brown eyes, a motley assortment of scars, a gold tooth, and short, messy, moss green hair (due to a mishap- her first encounter with magic).
5'4", has a significantly less athletic build and fair skin, with blue eyes, and shoulder-length jet black hair.

Personality: Carefree, boundlessly optimistic, and full of energy, yet fiercely protective of Samantha, Liira loves to fight and does so with passion.
Cautious, reserved, and a little bit shy- despite her line of work, Samantha is still a bookish type at heart.

Gear: A red headband with a metal plate that bears the Tigers' symbol, Brigandine vest and chaps, and assorted bits of plate armor- fights with a claymore.
A piecemeal but mostly complete set of plate armor- ill-fitting and well-worn, but functional. Fights with a flanged mace and kite shield (of which the former heraldry has been carefully painted over)

Assets: 2 raider regiments
0 ducats

Colour coded for your convenience!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:42:46 am by HailFire »
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: October 08, 2011, 12:53:54 am »

micelus, please simplify what 'continue with the plan' means

The actions I posted in the previous post before Kathos found out.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: October 08, 2011, 01:11:28 am »

Yeah, i read them, they confused me given the actions afterward

EDIT: a brick of text for actions is rather confusing anyway

EDIT 2: I'd prefer if more than 24hrs went by before random rolling was taking place. We all have things to do in life, 24-48 hours isnt too much to ask. If you think we forgot you, ask here. Don't repost the same actions, a link to a previous posts, or some smartass 'continues' comment...or i'll punch you in your damnable faces
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:05:51 am by CyberGenesis »
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4632 on: October 08, 2011, 03:20:52 am »

Sorry...I didn't try to write that in a smartass way...I'll try to shorten my actions and put them into dot form if needed.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:37:47 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4633 on: October 08, 2011, 04:31:21 am »

If anyone wants to do some killing during the party, that would be silly of them, since I'm headed there as well. And I'm no pushover this time round.

E: May I sincirely ask everyone involved to update their character bios on the wiki? That way I won't have to dig through the posts to figure out who is who and what do they do. Its also useful for everyone else and the newcomers as well.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 06:06:46 am by Ardas »

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: October 08, 2011, 07:28:16 am »

If anyone wants to do some killing during the party, that would be silly of them, since I'm headed there as well. And I'm no pushover this time round.

E: May I sincirely ask everyone involved to update their character bios on the wiki? That way I won't have to dig through the posts to figure out who is who and what do they do. Its also useful for everyone else and the newcomers as well.

Internet crashes everytime I try to edit a page. Sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 634