Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 289309 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #3645 on: September 28, 2011, 07:40:39 am »

would be more interesting if you also play a Mercenary Captain from somewhere different place...you know business competition and all that ;)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: September 28, 2011, 09:37:14 am »

Reminders.

Iituem and CyberGenisis: Post your revised trading rules!

Taricus: Prepare to write up many many lines of text.

Everyone Else: Bow down to the might of Hatcur!

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: September 28, 2011, 09:39:08 am »

Yeah, there are people here actually waiting to play! Also, as I mentioned earlier, I'm willing to play as a sub-GM for whatever you need if the Triumvirate gets overwhelmed.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: September 28, 2011, 09:40:37 am »

Everyone Else: Bow down to the might of Hatcur! Free Hatcuri skin cloaks!
Laythe isn't one for being controlled.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: September 28, 2011, 09:53:03 am »

Everyone Else: Bow down to the might of Hatcur! Free Hatcuri skin cloaks!
Laythe isn't one for being controlled.

If she doesn't like being a  advised by the Emperor's Ambassador, then surely she will be slain by a most heroic man/woman who will know that the best for his/her/it's people is being advised by the hatcuri. Not suspicious at all.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: September 28, 2011, 09:56:15 am »

I'm just going to say that anything to advance the Hatcuri agenda might want to be done secretly, otherwise she'll use a favorite punishment of hers.

FULL DIGESTIVE SYSTEM IMPALEMENT!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: September 28, 2011, 09:58:19 am »

This is the Storm Coast. There is no such thing as a direct, blunt action. Everything must be done in secrecy and hidden behind layers of lies and misdirection. Otherwise they'll just kick you out and drown you in the nearest harbor.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: September 28, 2011, 09:59:40 am »

Painful. And of course its going to be done secretly; Retycl (I seriously forgot his name Why would I have forgotten his name?) may be extremely imperialistic, but he ain't stupid. The ships would have held more soldiers otherwise.

The Hatcur-advising-the-queen-thing won't happen for ages. It's like a long-time goal. In other news, I'm using hyphens too much recently.

FAKEEDIT: DH said it in a much better way.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 10:03:59 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: September 28, 2011, 11:11:48 am »

*whip*

Why are you not working?

I'm most likely going to play a young sailor-turned-mercenary-after-the-death-of-his-father-and-brother-on-the-sea. I've planned my introductory post pretty thoroughly in my head. (It starts with a flashback to Vasir and the Lament of the Depths (oh ho ho nobody will get what this is without reading the Vasir wiki page), and then snaps back to the present day, to a caravan arriving in Taric's city.

Who's abusing hyphens now, bitch?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: September 28, 2011, 11:14:23 am »

I'm working dammit! Just still doing so.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: September 28, 2011, 11:30:17 am »

Aaaaaah
Aaaaah!
Aaaaaaaaah.

Aaaaaaanyway. As I said, placeholder. I would like to copy all current rules into the first post, but I'm not quite sure which are the most current, and I believe a simplification of trade was discussed, but never finalized. Which of the various spoilers full of rules should I copy over?
And should I (or someone else?) start a new OOC thread for the new game?
And is there anything else vitally important which I have somehow totally neglected?

And what should the subtitle be, if any?
I'd really reccomend you put in another two reserve posts just in case, want to say this quick before anything is posted
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: September 28, 2011, 11:51:13 am »

Hmm. I guess. Better safe than sorry, and all that.
Long Live United Forenia!

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: September 28, 2011, 12:29:46 pm »

Guy's how long until we start now? Is the country the only thing left or are we all agreed on something or other for that already? If so are the intro's ready to start coming in, I need to wait for Micelus to post his first anyway but that reminds me once you've put in your first IC entry can you refer to me and just generally make the situation clear so I can follow along with your starting situation.

Nuke also another thing I just thought of, shouldn't you post rules and stuff for people looking at the YAK2 thread for the first time, even if they're just copied and pasted from the OP of the OOC thing and then later edited?

Yeah, there are people here actually waiting to play! Also, as I mentioned earlier, I'm willing to play as a sub-GM for whatever you need if the Triumvirate gets overwhelmed.
Likewise

Finally, here's my character:

Name: Kawakai Zukish'k
Sex: Female
Race: Hacturi
Wonderful 'lil details: Wears a dark-tinted monocle on her left eye which is oversensitive to light (a result of self-experimentation)

Bio: Kawakai never knew her true mother, when she was just a yearling she'd been left outside the great temple of Ratusitetas where the sacred sisters would practice their magic to assist their emperor, never quite gaining an understanding of what magic was she would look at the world of technology and see magic, she'd roll a barrel down the hill seeing it get faster and faster, when she later apologized to the brewer her excuse was "I was practicing magic so I can be a priestess some day". Soon her tinkering began to look like magic not just too her but everyone around her, she could make a bright flame flicker orange then blue and green with a careful mix of chemicals, each slightly separated from the other. A dead frog would hop when she tweaked a needle in it's brain and randomly flail if another needle was pressed. Her mockery of magic continued into her teenage years at which point she was removed forcibly from the temple and traveled the hactur lands.

She would sell trinkets and do whatever was necessary to survive; her first contract had been making a dead noble appear alive by essentially turning him into a puppet with mechanical pistons inside him moving his dead corpse, even his eyes would move, and whilst the dead host seemed well to the unobservant his eldest son forged his will so that he could inherit all the land and titles his father possesed and keep it all from his other brothers and sisters. Kawakai thought this would be the last such job but she was by far wrong, time and time again she would succumb to the promise of payment and morbid curiosity to perform some heinous crime, tired of the lizardmen's ways she sought refuge far away and after hearing of a voyage to human lands brought her way onto a ship's voyage with promise of hard labour and all her knowledge, perhaps the human's would be less cruel and live in a fairer society.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 12:39:00 pm by ashton1993 »
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: September 28, 2011, 12:34:03 pm »

You guys are pretty much waiting on me to get my first post in, And I'm waiting for everyone to vote on the name :P

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: September 28, 2011, 12:41:22 pm »

The Ligoria one? Go ahead and do it, first time around Sheepstead and Elbreth were each decided by one person, go and do the post!  :P
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 634