Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 289420 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #3510 on: September 26, 2011, 07:01:36 pm »

In that case, where would we post them? a new thread? this one?

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: September 26, 2011, 07:02:17 pm »

Possibly in the new thread...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: September 26, 2011, 07:02:58 pm »

Want me to start it?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #3513 on: September 26, 2011, 07:03:05 pm »

Possibly in the new thread...

No need to make another ooc thread
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: September 26, 2011, 07:03:17 pm »

Since there are 9 votes for +100 and only 6 for +40k (and the fact that 40k was a joke...) I think the +100 vote won. Is there anybody who did'nt vote?

Jormundur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: September 26, 2011, 07:07:29 pm »

I didn't see where the poll is at, but I'd vote for the +100 anyways so it doesn't change much.
I'm having money troubles so they disconnected my internet at home... No way to post outside of work. :\ Thankfully I work from 10 AM to 6 PM EST, though its 6:45 and I'm still at the office. (Manager, I can stay as long as I want, hehe)

...And yes, I'm here just to post on B12 in RP posts. Can't get geekier than that.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: September 26, 2011, 07:07:51 pm »

It's on the voting thread.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Jormundur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: September 26, 2011, 07:08:41 pm »

Yea. I found it. Normally I just refresh the threads i'm involved with, so I don't actually see any new threads until I'm forced to go back to the forums page.
I'm having money troubles so they disconnected my internet at home... No way to post outside of work. :\ Thankfully I work from 10 AM to 6 PM EST, though its 6:45 and I'm still at the office. (Manager, I can stay as long as I want, hehe)

...And yes, I'm here just to post on B12 in RP posts. Can't get geekier than that.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: September 26, 2011, 07:33:40 pm »

Anyway, I'm just going to post my character sheet here.

Name: Retycl Jementeten
 Bio: Retycl was born in the city of Ratusitetas. It was the "capital" of the Empire and the seat of the Emperor. Retcyl's family were administrators by trade and often worked in the counting houses, markets, and palaces of the the city, sometimes even beyond it. They would often bring Retycl and his brothers and sisters with them to learn the family trade. And so Retcyl eventually learned the trade, going around the city and serving nobles, merchants and whoever he could find. For 30 years he did this, and in that time  2 of his siblings succumbed to the Pink-Scale sickness and his mother died from grief. After that Retycl found a more permanent job administrating in one of the Emperor's estates out in the countryside. Through determination and saying the right things, he eventually became head-administrator there in less than 12 years. For another 12 years he served. At 94, Retycl had a pretty good life, and a good standing...And it would increase a bit more yet. In 13 years time, Retycl was invited to the Emperor's Palace to attend a welcoming back of the scholar-priest Locanil who had just returned from exploring the human lands. He told them of machinery, wars, cultures, intrigue, and other things. He brought back a wealth of information as well...Even a sample of this material called the black powder which he said could destroy whole citadels. As with all explorers, he was entertained and rewarded by the Emperor himself. Nearly no one else that day paid too much attention to the things found in the human lands. Yes, it was interesting, but why care about it when better things were found at home? Well Retycl thought differently. He became interested in these "humans" and their ways of life. He wanted to visit them and learn, but he knew he had a duty to the Emperor. For 20 years he continued his administration, and in that time continued his friendship with the the scholar-priest. Eventually, his curiousity grew too great. He looked through all of Locanil's research and anything he could find on the lands beyond Hatcur and finally requested an audience with the Emperor. That in itself took 2 years to get. He asked the Emperor for permission to leave his service and take an expedition to these human lands and serve the Empire as a whole by establishing a hatcuri influence in the Storm Coast. While the Emperor disagreed with the idea, he agreed as a growing faction of likeminded youths had started to form. The expedition took 4 years to plan, but finally it set sail. Two ships set sail to the Storm Coast, and looked for the expansion of the Empire.

Starts with 2 mediocre ship and an infantry honour guard.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:55:39 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: September 26, 2011, 07:37:17 pm »

Bio: Retycl was born in the city of Ratusitetas. It was the "capital" of the Empire and the seat of the Emperor. Retcyl's family were administrators by trade and often worked in the counting houses, markets, and palaces of the the city, sometimes even beyond it. They would often bring Retycl and his brothers and sisters with them to learn the family trade. And so Retcyl eventually learned the trade, going around the city and serving nobles, merchants and whoever he could find. For 30 years he did this, and in that time  2 of his siblings succumbed to the Pink-Scale sickness and his mother died from grief. After that Retycl found a more permanent job administrating in one of the Emperor's estates out in the countryside. Through determination and saying the right things, he eventually became head-administrator there in less than 12 years. For another 12 years he served. At 94, Retycl had a pretty good life, and a good standing...And it would increase a bit more yet. In 13 years time, Retycl was invited to the Emperor's Palace to attend a welcoming back of the scholar-priest Locanil who had just returned from exploring the human lands. He told them of machinery, wars, cultures, intrigue, and other things. He brought back a wealth of information as well...Even a sample of this material called the black powder which he said could destroy whole citadels. As with all explorers, he was entertained and rewarded by the Emperor himself. Nearly no one else that day paid too much attention to the things found in the human lands. Yes, it was interesting, but why care about it when better things were found at home? Well Retycl thought differently. He became interested in these "humans" and their ways of life. He wanted to visit them and learn, but he knew he had a duty to the Emperor. For 20 years he continued his administration, and in that time continued his friendship with the the scholar-priest. Eventually, his curiousity grew too great. He looked through all of Locanil's research and anything he could find on the lands beyond Hatcur and finally requested an audience with the Emperor. That in itself took 2 years to get. He asked the Emperor for permission to leave his service and take an expedition to these human lands and serve the Empire as a whole by establishing a hatcuri influence in the Storm Coast. While the Emperor disagreed with the idea, he agreed as a growing faction of likeminded youths had started to form. The expedition took 4 years to plan, but finally it set sail. Two ships set sail to the Storm Coast, and looked for the expansion of the Empire.

Really stepping out of your comfort zone with that character.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: September 26, 2011, 07:52:18 pm »

Full name and title: Sir William "Talon" Vadud(uim) of the Crimson Guard of Lonemine. Third son of Vain, who was the twelfth son of Kain.
Description: Just as pointy as the other 15 grandchildren of Kain, white blond hair with vanity to spare.Twenty years old and looks sixteen.
History: Born in Lonemine to Vain, William became a squire to the well trained regiment now known as the Crimson Guard, formerly the Crimson Blades.
He worked his way up the ranks until he was captain of a regiment of sixty six. He met with Kain before Kain's descent into madness and discovered they looked almost exactly the same. After a nice side quest he discovered he was a pauper with title but without no money. He sought Kain's blessing and headed to the rising star of (INSERT COUNTRY NAME HERE.) to seek wealth and power in his clan's name and to flee from all the goddamn assassination attempts that happened every other week. He turned his back on Lonemine, the biggest iron,gold, and copper mining country/duchy of the world.
Arriving with: a regiment of Crimson Guards from Lonemine.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: September 26, 2011, 07:54:02 pm »

Why? Because I'm stepping into politics or something?
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: September 26, 2011, 07:55:47 pm »

You're always a Hatcuri.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: September 26, 2011, 07:56:39 pm »

You're always a Hatcuri.
He invented the race, and this is only his second character.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: September 26, 2011, 07:57:27 pm »

Ah,yes saracsm. :)

Well I made them, might as well use them. If I die, I'm going to become a spy (human) next time anyway.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 634