Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 286311 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #2205 on: August 28, 2011, 04:23:38 am »

Hey c'mon, no posts in however many hours I've been away? >:(
Even if it's just fluff, someone should post something! :P In fact, I guess I will...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: August 28, 2011, 04:28:59 am »

Hes got ambition, and potentially connections. Why waste that if I(or the King)can put it to good use? Just cause hes siding with Trubaldsome now doesnt mean things cant change. He's clearly opportunistic enough to switch allegiance.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: August 28, 2011, 06:15:24 am »

Err... GM fell asleep.  Long day, sorry.  I do have rehearsals to do today (second performance is tonight) but I'll try and finish the turn before I start.  Just doing the ones I have to do, to save time.

Edit:  Out today and tonight with performance.  I am giving Ghazkull rights to continue with the attempted goalbreak of Sir Taric (he actually already has them, since it doesn't affect him), if he wants to deal with any of that whilst I'm away.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 08:37:09 am by Iituem »
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: August 28, 2011, 08:49:20 am »

Good luck with your play!
I'm afraid I can't help with doing rolls at the moment, too sleep-deprived. :P I might post soon, though.
And I doubt there are many horses and carriages going up for sale in Miring, so you'll need good rolls for that!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: August 28, 2011, 08:50:55 am »

All else fails, you can fight your way through...
Or just head north. Its less distance to Preston.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: August 28, 2011, 08:54:12 am »

Oh dear, a ship became ready to sail, Taric started his escape AND I'm leading a raid... really wish I could be in three places at once, well after the raid I'd probably have to find Troubaldsome the next day anyway.

If my luck is absolutely godly I'll ensure the peasants are loyal to me and get a PG, then in the morning as I go to the throne room I'll intersect Sir Taric and save the day and be on a ship to Vasir and when I return to Miring with a bunch of businessmen Troubaldsome will be so happy he won't care about the raid and will grant me land a couple of ducats. I think it might be a bit harrier than that though.
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: August 28, 2011, 09:00:52 am »

Good luck with the performance!

Alrighty then we are moving again with things. My plans are close to fruition, provided that Erik can be moved into position of my choosing.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: August 28, 2011, 09:07:37 am »

Why does it seem like everyone just ignores my actions from time to time?

Pay my tab and leave quietly after the old woman. Follow her silently and carefully. I want to know where she goes and who she talks to.

I'm hoping for something interesting and profitable.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: August 28, 2011, 09:10:30 am »

Good luck with your play!
I'm afraid I can't help with doing rolls at the moment, too sleep-deprived. :P I might post soon, though.
And I doubt there are many horses and carriages going up for sale in Miring, so you'll need good rolls for that!

At this era, every remotely noble lady of the universe owns a carriage. And you know how noble ladies are: they have debts. Sometimes. I don't care if I have to bring Taric at Sheepstead in a pink carriage, I just want to get him out alive without being noticed.

EDIT: oh dear. Taric decided to kill himself.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:12:12 am by Shootandrun »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: August 28, 2011, 09:11:54 am »

Because we all know I was going to make it out alive :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: August 28, 2011, 09:14:52 am »

I feel like you'll survive anyway.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: August 28, 2011, 09:17:32 am »

You have to give him credit for sticking to his plans. Maybe he'll go out of a window on a curtain, Or light the place on fire.

Cmon Taricus! Become the Black Shadow! Be crazy, and trust in the crazy to work for you! First up though you need to trade up weaponry wise. Kill a guard and get a better weapon. And armor!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: August 28, 2011, 09:18:28 am »

I'll kill Trubaldsome with my bare hands!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: August 28, 2011, 09:18:36 am »

Dress as a guard and then go to the king, seal the doors and kill him.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: August 28, 2011, 09:46:11 am »

Hey guys, I've had an idea for something which could be pretty interesting in-game, especially for magic users, how about in the western eelspine bordering the ztah steppe's there exists an underground network of caverns, and inside there's not much life, maybe a couple of smugglers or bats but the real big thing would be a magic source deep underground which provides a link to the demon magic thing we have worked out. Outside there may be the occasional freak aurora borealis for example as power fluctuates inside, a magic casting character could gain a -1 to control and resolution when nearby though there casting ability may be more powerful, as you go underground and get closer to the power-source a magic caster could become more powerful though also require that things are stacked even more in there favour than they normally would be, things such as walls moving could encase somebody nearby and kill them or poisons may leak out of the walls in thin winding corridors. This idea mostly came after thinking about Ztah lore and there elementalists so you can see the clear connection, ley points like this may exist in about 3 unique locations of the known world and will provide a dungeon like challenge with rewards should a mage reach the power-source and whilst they are very likely to die getting there or almost definitely whilst casting the spell the effects could have a rather dramatic effect on an area - I'm thinking Locanil's storm or earthquakes kinda magnitude, possibly more. Something that could change the fate of a small nation like Miring disease which kills as many as Taric's slaughter or that kind of thing.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:49:40 am by ashton1993 »
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 634