Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 286392 times)

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #2115 on: August 27, 2011, 05:18:40 am »

Which is why he needs the help of Ludwig LaWitch.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: August 27, 2011, 08:51:27 am »

goddman, everything happens when I'm not up. Oh well, everyone  is waiting for Iituem anyway.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: August 27, 2011, 08:57:44 am »

Not true. Me, Thatkid and DH are doing some RP that doesnt really require a GM!
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Jormundur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: August 27, 2011, 09:19:28 am »

@Elfeater: What exactly are you going to collect a ducat for? I thought you were hired by Dr. Johnston to do a job, which as far as I can tell you haven't and you'd have to talk to him anyways to collect your money, but since he's dead you'll have to talk to Manskinner now.
I'm having money troubles so they disconnected my internet at home... No way to post outside of work. :\ Thankfully I work from 10 AM to 6 PM EST, though its 6:45 and I'm still at the office. (Manager, I can stay as long as I want, hehe)

...And yes, I'm here just to post on B12 in RP posts. Can't get geekier than that.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: August 27, 2011, 09:46:30 am »

All the better for me... He should have enough sense to send such a criminal back to me for a reward. Of course, I will NOT be telling Erik about this, or what Corv did for me, but I won't tell him that.   :P

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: August 27, 2011, 12:50:36 pm »

I think i'm breifly going to go into the Witchhunting/ spyfinding/ mercernary line of work relativly soon, i need some more money...who'd you think would hire me?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: August 27, 2011, 12:51:42 pm »

I think i'm breifly going to go into the Witchhunting/ spyfinding/ mercernary line of work relativly soon, i need some more money...who'd you think would hire me?
Trubaldsome, if he won't hang you. Other than that you can try the Stretched Stockings.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: August 27, 2011, 12:58:01 pm »

Trubaldsome, if he won't hang you. Other than that you can try the Stretched Stockings.
From an RP perspective I think Kain is to loyal for that unless something big happens, maybe to him personally or something political but how about the Weylanders? They're likely to ally with Elbreth soon and the Manskinner could use someone who's brutal though also cunning and intelligent.
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: August 27, 2011, 01:05:28 pm »

Somebody actually thought Kain would betray Elberth for Percy Trubaldsome Baldson?

I meant as a one off job, preferbly for the reward of one or two ducats.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: August 27, 2011, 01:09:47 pm »

in regards to the Terenos/DH/thatkid meeting thing...
Let's say Kain takes until the next round of posts to arrive in the throne room? There should be time for a little more conversation before the meeting has a third party involved, I think.

E: And as Kain hasn't seen any of the relevant letters, and only is informed insofar as rumors go, I imagine things should be fairly interesting once he does arrive.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: August 27, 2011, 01:19:17 pm »

Sorry for the short post, I couldn't think of much to do or say.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: August 27, 2011, 01:20:48 pm »

It's cool, Erik is mostly just poking around at Aulon's story at the moment anyways.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: August 27, 2011, 01:24:13 pm »

Heh, I didn't even have to lie about the pirates. Not that it'll do me any good, but still.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
  • This space has been left blank by the user.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: August 27, 2011, 01:25:52 pm »

I know I'm dead, but I just want to clear something up for Sir Joseph.
The point of the job was to kill the leader of the McKinleys, I believe I explained this to Corv. So if you failed the job why would you get the ducat?

Also, is it okay for me to make a new character Iiteum/Thatkid/Other GMs?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 01:31:01 pm by Mr. Dwarfinton »

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: August 27, 2011, 01:26:52 pm »

Also thatkid, could you roll for me?

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 634