Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 289368 times)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #1125 on: August 19, 2011, 04:53:09 pm »

MIRING WON? :o

I got to run. And fast.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #1126 on: August 19, 2011, 04:54:42 pm »

Going to assume I'll be back in good old, not-on-fire-but-sometimes-is-but-not-right-now-elbreth at the years beginning.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: August 19, 2011, 04:55:06 pm »

There was no doubt, in my mind. All my forces could have done was alter the cost of it. Hence why I avoided my attack. And hence why Digital attacked. The next attack will go only one way. I assure you.
If there is one.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 19, 2011, 04:55:40 pm »

Going to assume I'll be back in good old, not-on-fire-but-sometimes-is-but-not-right-now-elbreth at the years beginning.

Good assumption.  I've also relaxed the "don't post" request to "don't post actions".  This is purely because I don't want to have to do actions at the same time as I'm doing the turn post.  I'm cool with pure roleplay posts.

Edit:  And yes, against a primarily berserker force an attack will work quite well.  Something that Aulon & Trubaldsome seriously need to consider if they want to hold Miring.

Edit 2:  Also, it's been 123 pages since the last Year End!  What the hell, people.  I was only expecting years to last twenty pages or so.  o_o
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 05:01:54 pm by Iituem »
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 19, 2011, 05:00:38 pm »

Somebody better send a messenger to the King letting him know about the defeat! I doubt he'll be happy :P

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 19, 2011, 05:01:00 pm »

OMG that was epic beyond proportions.

EDIT:Love the skill challenge thing.

EDIT 2:Yoink totally ignored Iituem's request.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #1131 on: August 19, 2011, 05:02:36 pm »

Gonna post a RP post then, since I fell bad after glimpsing at Yoink's wall o text.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: August 19, 2011, 05:03:00 pm »

Yoink, you failed to kindly refrain from posting actions before the New Year post  ::)

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 19, 2011, 05:03:30 pm »

Yoink, you failed to kindly refrain from posting actions before the New Year post  ::)

just checked, he posted only RP I think, so all is cool.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 19, 2011, 05:03:37 pm »

Somebody better send a messenger to the King letting him know about the defeat! I doubt he'll be happy :P

We'll send him a message of how we defeated the traitorous Sir Taric the 'Just' and his powerhungry ally Terenos who were coveting the throne of Miring, by birthright Trubaldsome's (his vassalage to the king can still be negotiated, I'm sure) and stopped them from starting a civil war in the kingdom.

Ah, the sweet taste of victory. Even if it was a pretty gamey victory. Well, I'm too tired to post now, but I'll see what I can cook up tomorrow.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 19, 2011, 05:05:25 pm »

He was posting when I posted my Year End post, but stuck it in anyway.  Since there wasn't an action, I decided to allow it and posts like it.

Edit:  Also, suggestions time!  What should the 'a' on the end of the calendar dates signify (e.g. 314a, 315a)?  What date does this reckon from?  I feel it should probably have something to do with the Orthodoxy or its parent faith, but it could date from the reign of a particularly glorious king (possibly one of the pre-Trubaldsome Mirish Kings)...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 05:08:18 pm by Iituem »
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 19, 2011, 05:06:31 pm »

Now that Aulon won and chased me off, my plan is in tatters. Miring might become autonomous or even independent, but I can see that it is yl Marchis who is actually a driving force here.
But I can wait. Revenge is best served cold.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 19, 2011, 05:09:39 pm »

Well, I did not expect that to work. :o Wow, the whole beserker deal sure changed the tides there!
Oh and yeah, I was trying to fit in a last-minute response to Aulon's actions, but Iiteum posted before I could, so I just stuck 'Before the battle...' on the front. :P Sorry.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: August 19, 2011, 05:13:53 pm »

Ah, Miring holds out under siege - nice  :) artwork is coming along slowly. I'm guessing Terenos will make another part to this battle anyway
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 19, 2011, 05:20:55 pm »

Why attack against superior odds? Its obvious what my next move is. I'm sailing away. With an invitiation to the Night Runner to join me, as clearly Miring cannot pay for its held goods.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 634