Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 289410 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #1110 on: August 19, 2011, 04:17:10 pm »

Politically, the Coast resembles medieval/reneissance Italy, but not necessarily culturally. I kinda created with the thought of 'reneissance Italy placed on the North African coast' in mind. But you're the artist, so you're free to make him an old woman if you want to.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: August 19, 2011, 04:21:53 pm »

ok, got it, the way I'm doing this is large battlefield showing all the armies as a whole among the castle and wrecked surroundings and then  above the standard of each army is a floating portrait (head and shoulders) of that armies leader. The art I get paid to do is chemigraphy (look up Pierre Cordier if you care about what that is), but I'm decent enough drawing on the computer.
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: August 19, 2011, 04:23:30 pm »

That is, like tripping out or something.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: August 19, 2011, 04:28:17 pm »

I just love the cancellation of upgrades because now OOC you know Terenos isn't going to attack.
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: August 19, 2011, 04:29:30 pm »

That is, like tripping out or something.
Pierre Cordier you mean? You should read some of the crap he wrote, seriously whilst trying to work out how to make chemigrams I had to read this story about an angel visiting and giving him the knowledge to create them (clues on how to do it hidden inside cryptically). Started of as a college project and then teachers and other students wanted to buy my work and it expanded from there. My take on how I compose it all is more simplistic, rather than focus on his mazes and stuff it's more about shape and form rather than puking a dozen abstract artists onto paper...
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: August 19, 2011, 04:31:14 pm »

I just love the cancellation of upgrades because now OOC you know Terenos isn't going to attack.
Technically the upgrades weren't canceled, they were just changed to berserker instead so that Aulon could lead an attack instead of leading a defense
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: August 19, 2011, 04:32:11 pm »

Uhm, okay. Well Ashton, I pictured Trubaldsome as having sorta longish blond hair, but other than that I hadn't thought of much! :P
As for the rest of it... I go to sleep and now suddenly we're charging out of the castle with a bunch of peasants? ???
Ohhh dear.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: August 19, 2011, 04:33:53 pm »

Yes, sorry, but I stayed up this long for a battle and by the Bright One, I'll have one!

Oh, you're free to join Aulon in his reckless charge, if you so wish.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: August 19, 2011, 04:38:32 pm »

Well you outnumber taric don't you? Isn't it four regiments to three, you'll just have Terenos to contend with if you sucseed.
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: August 19, 2011, 04:40:50 pm »

This is how it plays out now, Taricus will lose most of his army, possibly make it out alive. I'll return to Preston noting your sacked port so you wont have much in the way of money to do much alteration of your forces.

Erik will discover what went down, Come to crush you/make a deal. If he crushes you, well, thats that solved. If you make a deal, who do you think is going to come in the night to kill you? Enjoy your very short lived freedom.

This is assuming Iituem doesnt take this as my automatic flank, and move it to 5 regiments versus 4, and no retreat.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: August 19, 2011, 04:45:21 pm »

This is very interesting.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: August 19, 2011, 04:48:13 pm »

Turn post done.  I'll work on the new year post after a break, but there's a possibility it might not happen until tomorrow.  Since I'll want to introduce some rules changes with it, you might want to just chat around here until the new year post is ready.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #1122 on: August 19, 2011, 04:50:26 pm »

Gunther's dead? oooh nooooo  ::)
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: August 19, 2011, 04:50:45 pm »

Well then. I have observed this from the coast I imagine. So I know what I'll be doing next.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: August 19, 2011, 04:52:39 pm »

Gunther's dead? oooh nooooo  ::)

Your wish is granted.

Also, for the sake of fairness I'll offer one reason that Aulon might want to capture Taric instead of killing him - ransom.  Ransoms have a very long and traditional history in warfare, so depending on how good his relations are with Erik he might get ransomed free.

Or Erik might just absorb his lands and cut his losses, depending on what his Favour is like.  Only Erik would know.  (Strictly speaking, Taric could actually get ransomed on his own by promising the tax income from Stonewood and his other estates.)
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 634