Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 289685 times)

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #765 on: August 18, 2011, 10:34:51 am »

Theres a port, im sure you can escape via boat. Alternatively.. You could open the gates and escape.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: August 18, 2011, 10:36:27 am »

Theres a port, im sure you can escape via boat. Alternatively.. You could open the gates and escape.
Its a trap
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 18, 2011, 10:37:10 am »

I was thinking of jumping off the walls into the sea provided that castle is situated like that. And if there are no jagged rocks at the bottom.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: August 18, 2011, 10:37:10 am »

Opening that gate for Elbreth would be awesome, no doubt King Erik would reward you hansomely.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 18, 2011, 10:38:23 am »

Well, Opening the gates would make sense if he were attacked by Aulon's troops. He'd need to escape and give his pursuers something to worry about. Opening the gates? Best distraction possible. Sure it serves Elbrethian interests... But that might work to his advantage in getting his desired monopoly.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: August 18, 2011, 10:39:54 am »

I sincerely hope that you guys aren't trying to talk me into helping you. That would be too easy. And a merchant like me can be removed with no reward if the big people desire so.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: August 18, 2011, 10:45:49 am »

I sincerely hope that you guys aren't trying to talk me into helping you. That would be too easy. And a merchant like me can be removed with no reward if the big people desire so.
as a merchant it is in your best interest to have a long war exist as you can charge higher amounts for less then blame it on the war
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: August 18, 2011, 10:47:47 am »

I'm not trying to sell iron pots to soldiers, i'm trying to escape. Prices and war have nothing to do with this at all.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 18, 2011, 10:51:35 am »

War makes some men rich, you can one of those few.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 18, 2011, 10:53:25 am »

I'm not trying to sell iron pots to soldiers, i'm trying to escape. Prices and war have nothing to do with this at all.
I ment after you escape unless you already have

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: August 18, 2011, 10:56:42 am »

No, i'm currently deciding wether to go with the entire "open gate and get rewarded" scheme or wait for Iituem to confirm that I left castle before the siege.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: August 18, 2011, 11:00:55 am »

No, i'm currently deciding wether to go with the entire "open gate and get rewarded" scheme or wait for Iituem to confirm that I left castle before the siege.
You'd be fudged if Trubaldsome still pulls through though, King Eric's favor probably wouldn't sway in your favour unless the battle is won and Miring would most likely try and prevent your trade company ever sucseeding.
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 18, 2011, 11:01:40 am »

Just thought that you might like to know that some people have been killed after betraying their team because the enemie general does't like traitors so he killed them just sayin

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: August 18, 2011, 11:04:38 am »

I never was on Trubaldsome's side. i just happen t oshare the same castle as him.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 18, 2011, 11:05:54 am »

I never was on Trubaldsome's side. i just happen t oshare the same castle as him.
Do they know that?
Do you know that they know that?
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 634