Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 289681 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #750 on: August 18, 2011, 10:04:03 am »

As a GM, I can't directly offer advice to either side (actually I can, but I don't want to).  But if I were the defenders, I'd think about every possible ally they had on hand with regards to the resources at their disposal.  Especially if they're worried about wall-scalers.

((Looks like it's time to go macguyver all up in this bitch, also I would of never allowed her to come with me, seeing as she's suppose to be protecting the monkey and I went in specifically to save people, BUT WHATEVER))

((Wait no, not whatever, who follows someone into a burning building?))

Someone in love.  (DUN-DUN-DUNNN!!!)
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: August 18, 2011, 10:05:05 am »

As I suspected. Why? Because we're just that unfortunate. It was obvious we'd lose 2 regiments.

Thank you Knave, for handing the Archer promotion to the guy most likely to betray us, and hide in a castle. Great job! -Thats- not gonna work in your favor.

Oh well. My advice? Burn the city down. Smoke him out. Murder his populace. You don't really seem to have good reputation anyways. Besides, If he wants badguys..He gets bad guys.

I didn't assign it to him, Iiteum did semi-randomly!

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 18, 2011, 10:06:23 am »

As I suspected. Why? Because we're just that unfortunate. It was obvious we'd lose 2 regiments.

Thank you Knave, for handing the Archer promotion to the guy most likely to betray us, and hide in a castle. Great job! -Thats- not gonna work in your favor.

Oh well. My advice? Burn the city down. Smoke him out. Murder his populace. You don't really seem to have good reputation anyways. Besides, If he wants badguys..He gets bad guys.

I didn't assign it to him, Iiteum did semi-randomly!

Which if anything brings up the importance of selecting whose units you are upgrading when you upgrade them, because the GM is a mischievous if not outright vicious bastard.

Edit:  I'll cover this in the post, but you can't loot the port whilst the castle is still held, and the town was already looted.

That said, times like this I bet Trubaldsome wishes Terenos hadn't emptied out the last of the treasury.  Or, you know, that someone wasn't trying to kill him.

Edit 2:  Also, are you going to keep attacking no matter what, Taric, or will you pull back after a certain point?  Trubaldsome might not be able to retreat, but you can.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:15:19 am by Iituem »
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #753 on: August 18, 2011, 10:06:55 am »

Burning Building Control room
"This burning buildings going to collapse in 15 seconds McMahtan.

"Don't worry gang, I'm going to make sure we get out of here alive. Lilith hand me that quill.

"You got it McMahtan"

"Right perfect, Gunther hand me that bucket."

"Vhatever you vant"

"Okay monkey, hand me that bottle of iodine."

SCREECH SCREECH

"Monkey, I know your new to the team but calm down and hand me the iodine!"

SCREEECH SCREECH

"Dammit monkey, this isn't a game our lives are at stake."

SCREECH

"Four seconds McMahtan!"

"I hope you burn in hell M..."

Building collapses

MCMAHTAN!!!
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: August 18, 2011, 10:08:08 am »

Taricus? Its been plundered. Aint nothing left to steal. Murder the populace. They had their one chance to serve Elbreth peacefully.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: August 18, 2011, 10:09:27 am »

((Looks like it's time to go macguyver all up in this bitch, also I would of never allowed her to come with me, seeing as she's suppose to be protecting the monkey and I went in specifically to save people, BUT WHATEVER))

((Wait no, not whatever, who follows someone into a burning building?))

Someone in love.  (DUN-DUN-DUNNN!!!)

Psh, she's not suppose to have a crush on me until after Gunther tries something and I'm forced to kill him, thus I get my body for research and a bitching monkey, but that plans been put on the back burner *oh ho ho* because they followed me into the burning building instead of escaping.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: August 18, 2011, 10:14:37 am »

Uhh, Ardas, I'm sorry if I'm seeming like an asshole. I don't really want you to die, I'm just trying to act IC. It'll be interesting if you manage to kill or evade Asate.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 18, 2011, 10:17:37 am »

Uhh, Ardas, I'm sorry if I'm seeming like an asshole. I don't really want you to die, I'm just trying to act IC. It'll be interesting if you manage to kill or evade Asate.

You could take him prisoner instead.

But I don't know how he would leave the Castle, with a siege happening outside.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: August 18, 2011, 10:19:00 am »

Yeah, that castle thing was my mistake. Untimely post followed by the rolls. And no worries about the IC stuff, I get it all. No hard feelings.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: August 18, 2011, 10:20:08 am »

You could take him prisoner instead.

But I don't know how he would leave the Castle, with a siege happening outside.

By boat?
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: August 18, 2011, 10:20:24 am »

Hans was already leaving when the attack struck, so he might've gotten out. Asate might not be able to do so at all, which would end his mission pretty quick.

And, umm, capturing him didn't enter Aulon's mind (okay, fine, mine neither), so.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: August 18, 2011, 10:22:10 am »

No matter what happens, there's an increasing chance that by the end of this year someone is going to die.  Astate is under orders to kill Hans, Taric is looking to kill Aulon and Trubaldsome and frankly Taric is not going to be in a fine position if he loses this battle.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: August 18, 2011, 10:24:48 am »

-What- battle? Trubaldsome is holed up in his castle. Taricus is burning a defenseless town.

If the gates open, No more castle advantage. If they dont, he loses his town. So sad.
Alternatively Taricus, you could simply occupy the land based portions of Miring. He'd still have to leave the castle to contest you, yes Iituem?
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: August 18, 2011, 10:24:58 am »

Trubaldsome is never going to die, far to early, and he needs to go on a mad tyriad as king of Miring, competing for power against now Emperor Erik

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: August 18, 2011, 10:32:47 am »

I leave it up to Iituem to decide wether my post about leaving the castle before the siege counts. If not then I will have to think of an escape plan.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:36:05 am by Ardas »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 634