Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 289743 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #660 on: August 17, 2011, 11:12:22 pm »

Erm, im a bit confused with the game right now. It seems to me that the pirates/merchants have joined together and formed an alliance. Im not exactly sure on this, could anyone clarify?

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 17, 2011, 11:15:02 pm »

How will Weyland ally with you if it's so dysfunctional
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 17, 2011, 11:17:19 pm »

You'll notice that the lands Jarl Manskinner has conquered are far, far from dysfunctional :P
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 17, 2011, 11:18:09 pm »

Weyland will ally with us because we are bigger and more powerful than they are. Not to mention that they don't have a king as of yet, the closest one they have is manskinner, all the others are basically warring clans. We simply steamroll those who try to stand up to us and ally with those who have sense.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 17, 2011, 11:18:31 pm »

No, the pirates have theoretically joined forces, but that may not last. Adwarf and Cyber are our pirates and worked together to capture a vessel, losing one in the process.

the only current merchant is ..um..Hans? Played by..um..Ardas? Yeah.
Yeah the bit with the mentioned names being the same was a bit confusing. But all shaken out now.

Elfeater: Corv Manskinner is getting results. If he survives in Suul, hes going to likely keep winning battles and lands. Unification may happen in the north.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 17, 2011, 11:19:17 pm »

Weyland will ally with us because we are bigger and more powerful than they are. Not to mention that they don't have a king as of yet, the closest one they have is manskinner, all the others are basically warring clans. We simply steamroll those who try to stand up to us and ally with those who have sense.
Well fuck but until then it's safish right?
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 17, 2011, 11:19:24 pm »

Damnit, my post is still ridiculously long, even after I spoilered a large chunk of it. I don't have time to edit it, so we're stuck with half a freaking novel. Just... Read the bolded action at the bottom if you can't be bothered with the rest. Although the spoilered bit is kinda important. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 17, 2011, 11:21:31 pm »

And Zako just why do you want my character so much?

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 17, 2011, 11:21:47 pm »

Damnit, my post is still ridiculously long, even after I spoilered a large chunk of it. I don't have time to edit it, so we're stuck with half a freaking novel. Just... Read the bolded action at the bottom if you can't be bothered with the rest. Although the spoilered bit is kinda important. :P
That's ok. We like long Trubaldsome posts.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 17, 2011, 11:22:48 pm »

Aww, thanks. I know I like writing them, which is why some of them are so damn long... The summary is in the bold bit, anyway.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 17, 2011, 11:23:51 pm »

Very nice speech btw I enjoyed reading it

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 17, 2011, 11:27:07 pm »

Inspiring stuff. We all love our resident bastard/madman/drug addict.

And I want you because you are valuable and useful. A straight up connection to the criminal underworld. Very useful for a spymaster.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 17, 2011, 11:28:02 pm »

....Okay, Elfeater? Cmon... You have to exercise your own thoughts on that.
My thoughts? No. No I will not explain why I think that.

Percy von Trubaldsome is a dead man. And good luck getting the crown off me if I hear a whiff of that speech. Cause you just shot the -obvious- plan out of the window. Should have approached me, Lauded me as a hero. Heaped me down with titles and praise. Said I was acting towards -your- ends all along. To stop the bickering and scheming of your older brothers and establish a clear succession. No longer murky.
Because if you ask anyone..I made my plans known. I was using the crown to act with authority, and was coming to deliver it to you. Oh wait, you may have missed -that- part.

This would also have the unintended side-effect of assisting Grand Master Black in discrediting me. I would heartily disapprove of it all! And then find a way to worm out of it. I do things like that. Boy its a good thing the opposition to d'Avistral is pretty incompetant.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 17, 2011, 11:28:02 pm »

I do believe that one of the best posts in the whole thread. Would be hilarious if you got 1's or 2's for all that.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 17, 2011, 11:30:47 pm »

Inspiring stuff. We all love our resident bastard/madman/drug addict.

And I want you because you are valuable and useful. A straight up connection to the criminal underworld. Very useful for a spymaster.
Well I was valuable till I got my entire future destroyed by that regiment. Now on the run and in I'll favor with the king I doubt I'm very useful.
And terenos I can't tell what he sees in a running hedge knight thats all.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 634