Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 289840 times)

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #540 on: August 17, 2011, 02:37:49 pm »

I'm all for killing people who oppose Elbrethian rule, but Trubaldsome is far too useful a tool to just murder. Also, I like Waery.

I'm sure a little persuasion, provided with the knowledge that his forces are no match for what remains of the Elbrethian army, is all that would have been required to make Trubaldsome swear fealty to the King. He might be of the Trubaldsome line, but he's not stupid.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 17, 2011, 02:39:05 pm »

Dead? What? No..We're um..uh..Trying to bring him into custody? Yeah. Yeah thats the one!
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 17, 2011, 02:43:14 pm »

Even if he might be a bit... dead. :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 17, 2011, 02:46:36 pm »

Pulse optional?

Just arrest him, lock him in the dungeon, and say that hes sick for a time. Taric can de facto rule in his place
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 17, 2011, 02:48:12 pm »

Then there's Yl Machis to worry about...

I know! Throw him into the dungeon as well!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: August 17, 2011, 03:06:35 pm »

I think Adwarf wants to die...
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 17, 2011, 03:12:42 pm »

I think Adwarf wants to die...
A dwarf do you errr need halp with your math? I mean if your haveing trouble in school and all....
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 17, 2011, 03:17:58 pm »

I'm thinking of making a page for the Ministry of Internal Affairs...
It will have a lot of Redacted things on it though...In order to keep secrecy of course...
Also i think i should Implemnet Codenames for some reason...
I also think i am going wayyy over the top with this...
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 17, 2011, 03:28:41 pm »

I'm thinking of making a page for the Ministry of Internal Affairs...
It will have a lot of Redacted things on it though...In order to keep secrecy of course...
Also i think i should Implemnet Codenames for some reason...
I also think i am going wayyy over the top with this...
I like all of this. Nothing is over the top.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 17, 2011, 03:38:40 pm »

I hope I don't have to live with soldiers for long.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: August 17, 2011, 03:40:57 pm »

I hope I don't have to live with soldiers for long.
You'll only be stuck in Sheepstead until Erik heads out for Preston, actually.
He's taking some of the new sneaky folk with him, so that he can get them in contact with Terenos :P

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 17, 2011, 03:43:16 pm »

I have developed a master plan to gather pirates to me, and become ruler of the seas anyone (Not related to a country) want in?

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 17, 2011, 03:48:36 pm »

I can grab some leather armor, a short sword and some gunpowder and fuse with me before we hit off?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 17, 2011, 03:52:45 pm »

I have developed a master plan to gather pirates to me, and become ruler of the seas anyone (Not related to a country) want in?

Renard set about looking ove rhte corpses of the many dead, and began barking orders 'Harold, Jack you two organize the remaining men get the sails up, and the bodies over the side of the ship. I also want all the supplies checked over see what we got then we will be heading to port send a letter to the other group tell them thanks for the trading goods, and that when we next meet I will pay back the cost of this ship. Tell them that I am Renard, Captain of the Sea Wolves, and I will be the greatest to cover these waters. I will in due time pay them back when they can take rest in the havens across the cost that I will create for us pirates, the new rulers of the sea."

Send the letter to the other men then take the ship to port sellignt eh goods on board, and then changing the name, adn look so we don't get caught.

Your master plan has the rather serious flaw of not dealing with the short term problem of your incredibly poor bargaining position.  You just told the better armed, better supported captain that you are taking the more impressive ship that just got captured and only giving him half the haul.  Granted a'Valti has a certain debt of honour to you for intervening and making his attempt a success, but I hasten to remind you that you are both pirates.  Even if you intend to hold to your word, what the heck makes you think he will?

But if you want to make this a fight, I'll run it as a fight.  Best you both decide what level of mercy to extend to the loser - swift death, or stranding him on a rowboat out at sea.

I can grab some leather armor, a short sword and some gunpowder and fuse with me before we hit off?

The kingdom has only minimal stocks of gunpowder (less than a barrel, if that), all of which are under lock and key in the King's custody.  It is in fact a completely new invention and the world at large remains unaware of it.  Armour and sword are fine, but you're not getting any gunpowder.

In other news, merchant adventure system's looking fairly sound.  Will need rebalancing later, but I'll finalise the wording and post it.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 17, 2011, 03:57:15 pm »

I changed my last turn a bit, so it doesn't seem like I was starting a fight I just want half the stuff, and the sllop plz, but I will take a ride back, and half the stuff, but my crew comes with me.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 634