Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 286921 times)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #8820 on: December 08, 2011, 06:46:10 pm »

Yay! happy ending!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8821 on: December 08, 2011, 06:48:28 pm »

You two lovebirds cannot fathom how badly I wanted Taricus to have Wilhelm "suddenly expire, his bowels evacuating almost immediately" before Tala could reply.
You cannot fathom.

Thats a common counter-reaction the the Saccahrine. Filius had the same thing.

:P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8822 on: December 08, 2011, 07:03:09 pm »

It can't be doom and gloom all the time. Dwarmin and I are working our asses off to counter all the evil and anarchy normally found on Bay12. ;D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8823 on: December 08, 2011, 07:06:42 pm »

True. Besides, the bear is mostly there as comedy :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8824 on: December 08, 2011, 07:20:26 pm »

??? What bear...?

EDIT: dammit Taricus!

Should've checked IC thread first... *grumble*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8825 on: December 08, 2011, 07:22:47 pm »

Soo... While the rest of us deal with crazy queen and constant plotting, you two go off and settle down , eh?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8826 on: December 08, 2011, 07:29:26 pm »

I think we're coming back with you guys to settle in Ligoria after all, but I'm going to wait and see what Dwarmin wants to do first before I say anything for sure.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8827 on: December 09, 2011, 04:26:06 am »

@SC: That was the plan. Aside from riding out of the game into bliss, or joining Wills Crazy Crusade around the World, that's pretty much our choices. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8828 on: December 09, 2011, 04:56:07 am »

Righty-o, off we go then. 3 more roll-up finishes on Impact, what a surprise... :P

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8829 on: December 09, 2011, 04:57:09 am »

I wish I had the choice to turn back to Ligoria without being killed by an angry Thunderblade :p. Anyway, I think I'll go in appranticeship with will for a while. I may come back as a masked hero. :p

P.S. Is it acceptable to level faster in a skill (say, fencing) if we take penalties in other skills (tactics for exemple?).

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8830 on: December 09, 2011, 09:28:33 pm »

I wish I had the choice to turn back to Ligoria without being killed by an angry Thunderblade :p. Anyway, I think I'll go in appranticeship with will for a while. I may come back as a masked hero. :p

P.S. Is it acceptable to level faster in a skill (say, fencing) if we take penalties in other skills (tactics for exemple?).
Will he have to pay you?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8831 on: December 10, 2011, 04:51:11 am »

Ahah, I recognize you there. Well, no I think? But I got some ideas I'll discuss IC, and I may request a share of profits on those.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8832 on: December 10, 2011, 12:48:44 pm »

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Lord Franz LaWitch
Bio: Member of the powerful and rich LaWitch family, a family of spies and assassins.Great-grandson of Ludwig LaWitch. He is very well educated, academically and culturally. Growing up surrounded by intrigue and conspiracies he has learned to navigate through them with ease, manipulating the world for him and his employer. Fluent in many languages he can get by just about anywhere.
He is now in search of service to a powerful king, hoping to start what Ludwig dreamed of, a highly professional assassin's guild.
Appearance: A tall, handsome blue eyed and black haired young man with a muscular body. He prefers to keep his long black hair tied up in a ponytail and his goatee well groomed and waxed. He speaks softly and moves very elegantly.

Let me know if there is more info needed.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8833 on: December 10, 2011, 12:49:49 pm »

You should choose your starting money/troops/bonus. (You have 3 ducat, 1 regiment is 1 ducat, 1 traits too.)

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8834 on: December 10, 2011, 01:01:37 pm »

How much does a regiment get paid in a season?

Also is there a list of traits?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 634