Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 [585] 586 587 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 286980 times)

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #8760 on: December 06, 2011, 08:17:29 pm »

Oh and Thatkid? I'm not arguing with you. You wont listen to me, And I, speaking logically and backed up by the GMs, dont need to listen to you. So save your breath.

Dude, this is plain rude. cut it out.

Agreed. To say that is to show us that you do not understand our point at all, and that you do not want to understand. Seriously, you can't say that and expect your problems to be solved.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8761 on: December 06, 2011, 08:17:56 pm »

Can we seriously stop arguing? Listen to Nuke. Just let the battle be rolled and wait patiently...But to be honest, you are acting a bit rude Terenos...Course thatkid isn't helping...even though I agree with him.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8762 on: December 06, 2011, 08:18:07 pm »

Question: can IC actions influence tactics rolls, even if they are not tactics? IE, if Kathos was to... Say... Run around the battlefield, trying to convince the soldiers to stay in position, would it make the split unit roll harder for the DE at the cost of placing Kathos in a dangerous position?
Sure. The dice will determine your success, of course.

Hey, hey. People. OOC Chatter. I'd really rather you CUT IT OUT.

Seriously. I mean, not to be petty. But if you can't hold your complaints until the end of this battle, I'm not sure I can muster the patience to actually resolve it.
Long Live United Forenia!

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8763 on: December 06, 2011, 08:19:53 pm »

I argued my points, Nuke&Cyber seemed to think that I was in the right. I dont win every argument, you might note my character got captured though I had some decent arguments why that wouldnt have happened.

And I, I am having an incredibly long day, and as far as I can see, you guys are refusing to listen to perfectly logical arguments, and trying to pull things that will screw me and my entire game plan over. After cold murdering my character. So yeah. Im being a jackass. Oh well. You all had your chance to be reasonable and civil about this.
--Ninjad, but im still posting it.

Ardas, your post? I'd like it if you included which regiments were weakened by the loss of strength, as I intend to cut 1 regiment more, and would prefer to select a full strength one.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8764 on: December 06, 2011, 08:20:58 pm »

I have to say something here.
Do as Nuke says. No more chatter.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8765 on: December 06, 2011, 08:21:10 pm »

TERENOS.

NO MAKEY WITH THE OOC CHATTY.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #8766 on: December 06, 2011, 08:22:09 pm »

I argued my points, Nuke&Cyber seemed to think that I was in the right. I dont win every argument, you might note my character got captured though I had some decent arguments why that wouldnt have happened.

And I, I am having an incredibly long day, and as far as I can see, you guys are refusing to listen to perfectly logical arguments, and trying to pull things that will screw me and my entire game plan over. After cold murdering my character. So yeah. Im being a jackass. Oh well. You all had your chance to be reasonable and civil about this.
--Ninjad, but im still posting it.

Ardas, your post? I'd like it if you included which regiments were weakened by the loss of strength, as I intend to cut 1 regiment more, and would prefer to select a full strength one.
You keep bringing up the fact that your character was captured.
Might I also point out that it was fully believed by the GMs, as they've stated, that your character would eventually be let go because they had given the Ligorians "every warning not to attack"?

The fact of the matter is that what the GMs say in regards to the situation of favoritism does not matter. That's like saying "Wellp, OJ said he didn't do it, so it must be true! No need to press the issue!"
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8767 on: December 06, 2011, 08:22:58 pm »

Thatkid, please shut up until the battle is over.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8768 on: December 06, 2011, 08:23:55 pm »

I have to say something here.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8769 on: December 06, 2011, 08:30:46 pm »

Gonna make dinner, so i needed to get this in
Spoiler: Rant (click to show/hide)
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #8770 on: December 06, 2011, 08:39:37 pm »

You propped Terenos up unfairly. Regardless of whether or not you "warned" them off, you still proceeded to hand-wave rules to the benefit of an already GM-favored character. Do I need to link to the dictionary definition of favoritism again?

In fact, the sheer amount of discouragement you placed on the concept of having Taricus prevent your plans only indicates one thing to me, and that's that you're more interested in telling a story on your own, with the players watching, than collaboratively alongside them. This is called railroading, and if you weren't aware nobody likes it. The rage that you're showing at the Ligorian refusal to follow the path you so desperately set for them only further demonstrates that.

I hardly think you were trying to "shake the Stormcoast up a bit". You were trying to tell your own tale, maybe make a bad ass out of Terenos' character so he could live up to a legacy without any real effort, and generally have fun at the expense of others. All three of you.
Don't bitch and whine now because people are upset about that fact.

Blaming the players for your own mistakes is the mark of a terrible GM.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8771 on: December 06, 2011, 08:42:13 pm »

THATKID SHUT THE HELL UP.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8772 on: December 06, 2011, 08:45:01 pm »

THATKID SHUT THE HELL UP.

oi, don't shoot the man down.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8773 on: December 06, 2011, 08:47:54 pm »

He should wait until after the battle to give the Gm's verbal abuse.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8774 on: December 06, 2011, 09:34:58 pm »

Right, right.

The battle is done.

Now then.

If you have grievances re: how this was handled, please post them in an easy to understand format:

-What your grievance is.
-How you think it should have gone.
-How you think the rules should be changed to make it go that way in the future.

Now, I am actually sicker than a Udan on a boat, it is 3:30 in the morning, and I have had quite enough of this for one day. I will adress your issues tommorow. Try not to burn down the thread in the mean time, yeah?
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 [585] 586 587 ... 634