Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 287824 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #6885 on: November 15, 2011, 05:13:05 am »

Oooh one of those newfangled fire emblem avatars. Why not.

Retcyl is well, a lizardman. Dark green skin with black eyes. No fins or webbing or tentacles please. He often wears the robes of a noble (something like what you'd get if you combined Ming China fashion with Mesoamerican clothing). He's of middle-build for a hatcuri.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6886 on: November 15, 2011, 05:18:28 am »

Hmm, I'll see what I can do for a lizard man, but he might end up looking like a dark green human. :P I'll work on it in the morning since it's around 4:00 AM here and I got to get some sleep soon.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6887 on: November 15, 2011, 08:51:55 am »

@Cyber: Aye, that's me. :3 I'll get to work on Tala nao that I've done the turns for my RTDs. ^^^

EDIT: Is this acceptable?

She looks so hopeful and innocent. Perfect. :3
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6888 on: November 15, 2011, 10:43:13 am »

Okay, I may as well be a punk and ask SC for one of his neat avatars. Thomas is 21 years old, he has dark brown shoulder-length wavy hair. He's not very strong. His face is shaven. His skin is relatively pale (but he isn't a vampire). He's a mage, of course.
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #6889 on: November 15, 2011, 10:57:30 am »

Ok, I will join the bandwagon of requests for avatars as well, for no better reason to simply have one as well.

Nikephoros Vandire:
Average stature, 5'9. Gaunt face and lean but muscly looks. Blue-grey eyes and a crop of short black hair and a small, rough beard and moustache of the same colour.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6890 on: November 15, 2011, 11:57:49 am »

No problem. I'll try to get them all done today, but it may take awhile since at 3:30 I gotta drive a friend to college and stay there until 5:15 to drive him home, so I won't be able to do any work on anything until I get back. (I'll be at the computer lab but I won't have any of my materials or anything. :()
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6891 on: November 15, 2011, 12:41:51 pm »

I love how people who provide services for free always make themselves seem like a bad guy when they can't provide it the moment you ask. Take your time, man.

Gantolandon

• Bay Watcher
  • He has a fertile imagination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6892 on: November 15, 2011, 01:03:50 pm »

Hey gant, i dont think you have the cash for Lumber at the roll tari made for it

I assumed I just bought as much I could afford then (my original action was buying as much as I can). Can I do it now?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6893 on: November 15, 2011, 01:15:21 pm »

SeriousConcentrate will do y'all justice, rest assured.

Personally, I love the sort of effect he did with Tala's hair-as if she grew it long and thick, and it looks rich, extravagent and noble, with a hint of chaos under the surface lol

Which fits Tala's personality perfectly :P

Also, added my bio to the wiki. Sort of bare bones now, but you get the idea.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6894 on: November 15, 2011, 01:43:21 pm »

I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6895 on: November 15, 2011, 01:59:21 pm »

I love how people who provide services for free always make themselves seem like a bad guy when they can't provide it the moment you ask. Take your time, man.

The thing is I'm a procrastinator and I'm trying to break that habit, so... ^^^; I busted mah ass and got them done. :3

First off we have Retcyl. To me, lizardman that doesn't look overly reptilian, like an Argonian, means a sort of broad human with a wide mouth (which can be unhinged, of course) and no nose.

Next up is Thomas. I decided to keep up the trend of blue eyes with him (originally I pegged him as brown, but it didn't look right) and give him the same clothing colors as William since he's his retainer. Hopefully he looks youthful without looking too much like a naive kid.

Finally, we have Nikephoros. I couldn't decide between pale and tan skin but eventually decided to stick with pale since it makes the lines in his face stand out more. His armor is Ligorian colors.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6896 on: November 15, 2011, 02:06:42 pm »

Thomas is a woman  :P
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6897 on: November 15, 2011, 02:08:40 pm »

Nah, I used a young male head & body for him. His hair is quite luxurious, though. :P I guess he's bishounen?

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #6898 on: November 15, 2011, 02:12:38 pm »

...Nah, he's just feminine looking.

But I love how Rectyl looks, they look alot more human reptile then reptile human...
That probably didn't make sense.

But I really love the artwork...
Do you use a program or just hand draw them?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6899 on: November 15, 2011, 02:26:33 pm »

Thomas does look a bit like a woman, but I quite like it. Many thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 634