Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 288619 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #4740 on: October 09, 2011, 04:08:37 pm »

Your theory, Filiusenox?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4741 on: October 09, 2011, 04:09:07 pm »

Cool cools, still quite surprised there's been NO magic appearing so far at all yet... also just remembered I signed up for the original on the 1st page before most of you  :P

Padding silently though the streets of Elbreth's unnamed capital the elf pulls it's hood low over his face and conceals his pale pointed ears; a wicked dagger at his side. His target tonight is a new trader who has settled in the region, the elf turns down an alley ignoring the blustery wind sweeping rain around the elf, it was not a hindrance but a device too override his victims shrill screams of death. Another quick glance around and the nimble assassin picks the lock to the shop it's painted sign rocking back and forth in the howling wind, he enters slowly and with a soft click heard by none but himself the door latches closed behind him.

No candles burn and not a soul stirs he thinks as he makes his way up the steps, the foul human in it's bed, the pale elf draws his blade holds it above the humans eye and with one hand keeps his victim in place, the other slowly presses the blade through - as slowly as possible - and dying screams did too the elfs delight ring though the biting weather ensured nobody heard, had the helpless soul seen his assalient he would have gasped, he would have recognized the long curving scar down the Elf's face who's name was whispered in hushed tones. The name they whispered was Ashton.

As you can however imagine I was shortly scared away by the thread growing at several pages a day so that was the only post I made until I joined as Meng, and also it seems I was going to be remarkably similar to the Vadud's and ouch at the grammar in the second paragraph  : ::)
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4742 on: October 09, 2011, 04:10:18 pm »

...uh...
Shes a kind and compassionate queen, who hates discrimantaion...of course...thats it...
Shes definately not a lesbain herself...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 04:14:25 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4743 on: October 09, 2011, 04:16:14 pm »

...I'm just going to assume you think she's a lesbian...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #4744 on: October 09, 2011, 05:04:43 pm »

I supposed we forgot the stealth training...or at least the not blundering around in a town giving away far too much information, thought Oli'c angrily. Maybe next time.

Their soldier that had attempted to walk in were detected, but by their failure, Oli'c S'dfa and his band of druids and mercenary men had obtained work. Or so he hoped. It could all be an elaborate plan to kill them.

"Ji'sen, Ar'gr, and U'def, come with me. We have some work to do, or rather to find. Bring a sword and hide a dagger in your boots, and then wear a leather vest under your druidic garments. Do not dare bring any of our religious symbols," said Oli'c. "If asked, we are simply people trying to do good, for no cause in particular. I trust you will do better than the men we previously sent in. Apparently the lord of the men of Shola have work for us, and we need to me in a tavern in the northeastern corner of the town."

Take three druids and arm them with a sword, a dagger, and a leather vest. Instruct them to say they are people trying to help wherever needed. Go to the northeastern tavern.

Can someone please roll for that?

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4745 on: October 09, 2011, 05:27:34 pm »

What just happened? I leave the party and suddenly its all daggers in the open?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4746 on: October 09, 2011, 05:32:17 pm »

I supposed we forgot the stealth training...or at least the not blundering around in a town giving away far too much information, thought Oli'c angrily. Maybe next time.

Their soldier that had attempted to walk in were detected, but by their failure, Oli'c S'dfa and his band of druids and mercenary men had obtained work. Or so he hoped. It could all be an elaborate plan to kill them.

"Ji'sen, Ar'gr, and U'def, come with me. We have some work to do, or rather to find. Bring a sword and hide a dagger in your boots, and then wear a leather vest under your druidic garments. Do not dare bring any of our religious symbols," said Oli'c. "If asked, we are simply people trying to do good, for no cause in particular. I trust you will do better than the men we previously sent in. Apparently the lord of the men of Shola have work for us, and we need to me in a tavern in the northeastern corner of the town."

Take three druids and arm them with a sword, a dagger, and a leather vest. Instruct them to say they are people trying to help wherever needed. Go to the northeastern tavern.

The GM's are all asleep/at work/busy. You'll have to wait.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4747 on: October 09, 2011, 05:38:49 pm »

Naope. Laythe just beat the shit out of a drunk man, who's gf left him for another woman, and William is chasing after a painting theif.
No daggers have been drawn. Yet...

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #4748 on: October 09, 2011, 05:39:36 pm »

I'm not yelling at them to do it now, I just think it has been looked over. Sorry...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4749 on: October 09, 2011, 05:43:21 pm »

That wasn't in an impatient/angry tone. I was just really bored so I decided to post something.

Naope. Laythe just beat the shit out of a drunk man, who's gf left him for another woman, and William is chasing after a painting theif.
No daggers have been drawn. Yet...

Taricus is still however busy because of that.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4750 on: October 09, 2011, 06:00:57 pm »

I'm surprised that only the Chaotic Evil character is the only one going after the painting theif...

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4751 on: October 09, 2011, 08:19:01 pm »

CG had something going on with that, with the guy and the job or whatever. You'll have to wait until he gets on, because I have no idea what the plan is.
Long Live United Forenia!

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4752 on: October 09, 2011, 09:21:56 pm »

Quote from: Shark
Instead he leers at you, and speaks in some sort of Udanese accent;

By Udanese, you mean Jamaican, right? For some reason, Shark refuses to sound like anyone but Gabriel Tosh in my head.  :P
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4753 on: October 09, 2011, 09:37:20 pm »

Uh. I was thinking more like (stereotypical) russian? But if you want to imagine it as jamaican I... I guess that works?
It doesn't really matter.
Long Live United Forenia!

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4754 on: October 09, 2011, 09:43:03 pm »

Uh. I was thinking more like (stereotypical) russian? But if you want to imagine it as jamaican I... I guess that works?
It doesn't really matter.

Probably because "Eyepatch" and "Shark" immediately speaks "Pirate" to me.  :P

Post upcoming, but to be slightly delayed.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 634