Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 288685 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #4680 on: October 08, 2011, 11:16:44 pm »

But from what I understand, William knows alot about hidden weapons. It would make sense he would spot it-or perhaps, suspect something with the way Tala moves, just like she would know about his own weapon.

You don't have to edit that.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: October 09, 2011, 04:38:39 am »

If it hasnt become apparent: The party is Dwarmins little showdown, so i'm only rolling actions during it that i have to

Sorry guys, i got a little behind today and distracted. So i'm gonna need to catch up on things.

1) The general's will get taken care of soon, along with more upgrade from units.
2) My point in 3b is actually that -no one- outside of high ranking Galam commanders is allowed to go up the river. Guards are stationed and are surprisingly effective at rolling against anyone sneaking by.
3) I need to punch Terenos several times

Anyway, thankfully not a lot is going on - I need to roll for hail though.
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: October 09, 2011, 05:51:00 am »

Yes, once I finish the little RP session with Ardas, I think that's everyone who attended the party.

Unless someone wants to show up, and/or conduct side business with the other guests, I'll wrap it up then.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: October 09, 2011, 06:51:16 am »

Questions to the GMs

1. Will Tala's messenger arrive before Retcyl?
2. Do we have a consensus on the general experience system?
3. Does Retcyl count as a general?
4. If Retcyl doesn't count, can Karafs count or is that too overpowered?
5. If I happen to die, can I state who inherits my stuff?
6. Am I allowed to go on a ridiciously long trip to gather up a freakingly huge army/assassin's corps to slay my rivals?
7. Do I start getting an income from the inn now? Or do I still have to hire some people?
8. If Retcyl or Karafs is allowed to be a general, is Hatcuri Doctrine a valid trait?

Yeah, a lot of questions.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: October 09, 2011, 08:06:47 am »

2) My point in 3b is actually that -no one- outside of high ranking Galam commanders is allowed to go up the river. Guards are stationed and are surprisingly effective at rolling against anyone sneaking by.
Hmm... OK, I'll just keep it open-ended for Ghazkull then, and send him on a general expansion campaign.

E: Also could somebody roll for me finding work and getting an apprentice? I've been doing that at the party and before for 4 days now

Return to Talama, send out an advertisement for contracts and also try to hire an apprentice to train into an engineer.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:26:33 am by ashton1993 »
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4685 on: October 09, 2011, 08:37:59 am »

I guess I'll do that now, Ashton.

Your character is at the party?

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: October 09, 2011, 09:00:18 am »

I guess I'll do that now, Ashton.

Your character is at the party?
yup  :)
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: October 09, 2011, 09:02:04 am »

Welp, you rolled a six, so I gave you some story threads to follow.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: October 09, 2011, 10:28:18 am »

Cheers for rolling the spy stuff Dwarmin  :D

Corvinus looked at the group assembled around him. 3 whole Regiments... ready to fill his coffers...but first some things had to be done before he could go around increasing Galams borders...

Let the troops paint their shields with the Emblem of Ligoria and wear uniforms similiar to those the Ligorian Army uses. Then raid the City-State closest to Ligoria, attack during the night, the men shouting "FOR LIGORIA" during the raid. Plunder and enslave as much as possible before vanishing into the night. Be sure to leave enough people alive to tell the story
I'd like to roll for this, any of the GM's want to give me permission or some guidelines? I'll roll for it later if nobody says anything.
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: October 09, 2011, 10:33:41 am »

well i wouldn't mind if you rolled for that XDD but alas im no GM and aren't you already GM?

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4690 on: October 09, 2011, 10:42:15 am »

well i wouldn't mind if you rolled for that XDD but alas im no GM and aren't you already GM?
Well nobody told me I was a GM but I volunteered early on and nobody had any complaints and everybody seems fine with me rolling for most things but big stuff I probably should double check in case Nuke or CG in case they've got contradicting plans they're not telling me about. The GM system's a lot more relaxed this time 'round. I think CG + nuke are the only two actual GM's but I've seen about 6 or so people do rolls.
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4691 on: October 09, 2011, 10:54:48 am »

I've already rolled for that. You got a six, which makes your troops pretty much indistinguishable from actual Ligorian troops. Mercenary troops, that is.

The idea being that mercenaries wear the livery of whatever nation they are fighting for, although different one from the standing army. Galam has stocks of these uniforms because its soldiers so often fight as mercenaries.
Long Live United Forenia!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4692 on: October 09, 2011, 10:59:50 am »

All right, I'll give anyone else a day if they want to get in on the party RP before finishing that up.

If Ashtons char gets into a fight, GM's gonna have to roll it. PM me if you need more information on the setting.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: October 09, 2011, 11:00:31 am »

Anybody else going to talk to William, seeing as he's still at the party?

And oh gods how did tobacco and bowler hats get introduced into a renaissance era?

Cuase i want both now.

Oh and who owns the paintings? Hugo or Tala?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:04:23 am by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4694 on: October 09, 2011, 11:05:05 am »

I've already rolled for that. You got a six, which makes your troops pretty much indistinguishable from actual Ligorian troops. Mercenary troops, that is.

The idea being that mercenaries wear the livery of whatever nation they are fighting for, although different one from the standing army. Galam has stocks of these uniforms because its soldiers so often fight as mercenaries.
Oh Ok, I'll take that as permission and run the rest of the rolls for that then as I was covering that story-line, it'll be against Shola as it's among the closest to Ligoria although a more likely target because it's also closer to Galam than Mileth and the island is inaccessible considering Corvus lacks a ship. I'll edit it into my action.

E: All three of the units are raiders
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:07:55 am by ashton1993 »
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 634