Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 289827 times)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #3000 on: September 08, 2011, 12:12:58 pm »

Well yeah, but its 5d for a shipload I would assume, and since a ship can ferry more than one slave, a price per head is bound to be lower.
Why are we talking about slavery btw? Isn't it outlawed in Elbreth or something?

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: September 08, 2011, 12:21:47 pm »

They're not in Elbreth technically

And so what if it is? So is the sale of Arms, that isn't going to stop me!

Lols, i laugh at the interchange between Terenos and Aulon. I somehow doubt that Aulon will leave the castle freely until Trubald is in chains, or dead. However he could just escape, and go kill Trubald himself - or hire a ride from our friendly neighborhood pirate and flee to swastamik
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 12:42:04 pm by CyberGenesis »
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: September 08, 2011, 01:18:04 pm »

Pfft, I never intended Aulon to succeed in anything. He's not brave and/or smart enough to try any of those things.

I have to admit that I have no idea what Terenos is babbling about right now IC or OOC, but oh well. Maybe I just can't remember what happened clearly enough.

EDIT: I'm actually looking into changing characters, if that hadn't been obvious. Another Storm Coast noble, naturally, maybe even a brother or sister of Aulon's.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:21:09 pm by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: September 08, 2011, 01:48:16 pm »

Well lets see I'm referencing reports of the battle for Preston (the storm, and the layout of the weapons(upgrades)). Im referencing Grand Master Black ordering me to stop Trubaldsome, Im referencing the brutal murder of Elbreth troops that were ordered to arrest Trubaldsome, Im referencing the butchering of Taric's army that was seiging Miring Castle, and the capture/killing of Taric himself..
My own message to Taric to just conserve forces and wait for my arrival...

Oh, and Trubaldsome's speech. I imagine word of that might have leaked out a little. Hehe.. Pig buggering sons of mange stricken cows. Classic Trubaldsome.

Its all fairly clear evidence that suggests traitorous intentions. I must say.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: September 08, 2011, 02:02:02 pm »

Arrest Trubaldsome? Wow, Taric sure did a good job at that.

But if you ignore the speecch - not really. Or I mean, it depends on the way you look at it. From my/Trubaldsome's side, we did nothing wrong and Taric just attacked us randomly. Trubaldsome might have very well planned rebellion, but he hadn't actually done anything rebellious yet.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: September 08, 2011, 02:03:40 pm »

Proclaiming oneself king while one's king is still alive is treason though...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: September 08, 2011, 02:09:32 pm »

Indeed, but be fair, he was the heir to the throne. It's not like Taric tried just talking with him.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: September 08, 2011, 02:13:25 pm »

Not like he had the chance.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: September 08, 2011, 02:55:35 pm »

Actually all taric did was blockade the city - YOU marched out after him. Which shows intent. Terenos and I showed up with the Preston navy, under the banner OF Terenos, and the Miring fleet attacked us. Including me, a simple merchant vessel, who assisted the Preston fleet by being the largest boat in the water at that time.

Even if we ignore the speach, which is hard to do, you still actively marched out of the city and attacked forces merely stationed outside.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:00:29 pm by CyberGenesis »
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: September 08, 2011, 03:07:39 pm »

Gentlemen, please keep the discussion IC. There is no point to the OOC argument, because it will get messy.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: September 08, 2011, 03:20:31 pm »

Taric did kinda kill a crapload of innocent people as part of the blockade... just saying that was probably what caused peasants to rise up and cause a change of religion... actually being pagans probably gives Elbreth a reason to be pissed thinking about it - ah shucks.
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: September 08, 2011, 03:22:33 pm »

Actually, they got slaughtered for troop harrasment. Then the massacre happened...

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: September 08, 2011, 03:25:11 pm »

Actually I attacked the Miring fleet. But to be fair.. I was sailing to straighten everything out, their ships left port..Looked fishy to me.

I think we can all agree that from the standpoint i'm presenting it looks bad for Trubaldsome and Aulon by association. Course no ones really blameless here.
(Except Terenos d'Avistral!) So we can just move forward. Aulon remains imprisoned, Terenos wont speak on his behalf.

As for the peasants rising up, they did that because Taric butchered the Mirish people. Which he did cause I suggested it OOC. As an IC reason..well Mirish soldiers had butchered 2 regiments of Elbreth troops, acting lawfully.. So..Yeah, there ya go.

And wheres Iituem? We need him to swoop in and do some gming here. We're stagnating.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: September 08, 2011, 03:43:27 pm »

Well he logged on 2 minutes ago so there should be a reply here or something in the IC thread.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: September 08, 2011, 03:45:13 pm »

I think we need a few more neutral GMs. In situations like the "Taric as a psycopath" story arc, few people can say they aren't involved at all, and that slows down everything.
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 634