Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 286327 times)

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #2160 on: August 27, 2011, 03:25:01 pm »

Yoink, seems like your Stretched Stockings brothel might even help somebody.
Before or after it gets conquered and pillaged by Kain for being a hive of villainy and crime?
Hmm... I reckon after actually you know having your base of operation ruined makes everything easier  :P
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: August 27, 2011, 03:27:50 pm »

Before or after it gets conquered and pillaged by Kain for being a hive of villainy and crime?
Hmm... I reckon after actually you know having your base of operation ruined makes everything easier  :P

Then I must go burn Lonemine. Kainman, away!
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

mr. macduggan

• Bay Watcher
  • HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: August 27, 2011, 05:16:09 pm »

All right. For the last couple days I've been trying to catch up to a week's backlog of stuff on this game. Would it be possible for somebody to tell me the events since the huge battle we had a while back?
Flooding the area with magma removes blood, dust, vomit, goo, mud, and dwarves.
Also, I'm composing digital music over in the Forum Games part of the forums!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: August 27, 2011, 05:18:45 pm »

Elbreth lost, your troops are dead, you washed up on a shore alive, And I'm in prisoned with everyone wanting to kill me (If they're mirish)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: August 27, 2011, 05:21:39 pm »

Macduggan:

Manning sailed with Terenos and the Preston fleet to Miring. Upon arrival, they fought their way through the Mirish fleet with the assistance of an unrecognizable merchant vessel. During the battle, Manning's ship was sunk; he made it ashore, but the rest of his crew did not.
Manning would arrive at the Miring port just at the end of a major ground battle where a mob of angry peasants, led by Aulon yl Marchis' and his pikemen and backed up by Trubaldsome's archers, broke Elbreth's siege, slaughtered Elbrethian forces, and captured Sir Taric.

The Preston fleet then got the hell out of there. Not much major has happened since that battle, a bunch of people have been going around doing their individual stuff, a few lynch-mobs formed in Miring to deal with anyone who wasn't a Mirish Pagan and then subsequently became a personal guard regiment for a Mirish priest, and Aulon and Terenos both arrived in Sheepstead on the same night to meet with Erik.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: August 27, 2011, 05:29:56 pm »

You left out the bit where I become Miring's diplomat and am now leading a raid against a warehouse to get food for the starving peasants... After sir Taric killed two thirds of Miring's population though if they weren't so picky about cannibalism the problem could all be solved
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: August 27, 2011, 05:31:19 pm »

You left out the bit where I become Miring's diplomat and am now leading a raid against a warehouse to get food for the starving peasants... After sir Taric killed two thirds of Miring's population though if they weren't so picky about cannibalism the problem could all be solved
As the actual raid hasn't happened yet, and there was no public announcement of your becoming a diplomat, I left it out of the "common knowledge" portion of things.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: August 27, 2011, 05:33:46 pm »

You left out the bit where I become Miring's diplomat and am now leading a raid against a warehouse

I like this bit. :P Did he mention it's a Mirish warehouse? ::)

And yeah, no-one would really know that, although I assume the news is getting around th- Wait, no, probably only Waery, Meng and us know that. Oh and maybe the Chamberlain. :P I think I gave you a letter, though. *shrug*
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #2168 on: August 27, 2011, 05:37:08 pm »

Then I must go burn Lonemine. Kainman, away!

Wait, you still owe me a new lab, your paying for the reconstruction.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: August 27, 2011, 05:38:33 pm »

The assumption that either Terenos, Grandmaster Black or General Kaguro was responsible for the fleet that attacked Miring is quite valid, because the fleet was very recognisably that belonging to the Prestoner navy (you can fly false colours, or change the name painted on the side of the ship - since this was not attempted, I am ruling that it did not happen).  Unless someone wants to claim that the navy decided to leave port and attack Port Sleen without orders, Aulon can assume that one of those three men was responsible for sending them.

Also, Lawrence Cambridge is accepted.

In other news, I thought I had a full day today to respond to posts.  In the end I lost most of it when someone had a bright idea that led to us printing off 150 leaflets for the show and dispersing them throughout the town.  -_-

I'd best get to those posts...
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: August 27, 2011, 05:41:52 pm »

I have a strange urge to punch you in the face with a knife for not recongnizing sarcasm...

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: August 27, 2011, 05:43:42 pm »

I have a strange urge to punch you in the face with a knife for not recongnizing sarcasm...

I suspected as much, but your guy is also a huge dick.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: August 27, 2011, 05:48:16 pm »

The assumption that either Terenos, Grandmaster Black or General Kaguro was responsible for the fleet that attacked Miring is quite valid, because the fleet was very recognisably that belonging to the Prestoner navy (you can fly false colours, or change the name painted on the side of the ship - since this was not attempted, I am ruling that it did not happen).  Unless someone wants to claim that the navy decided to leave port and attack Port Sleen without orders, Aulon can assume that one of those three men was responsible for sending them.
I still maintain that this would not be suitable evidence to claim Terenos is guilty of treason. We do own the Preston fleet now, after all.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: August 27, 2011, 05:51:06 pm »

So speaking of Kaguro, he hasn't been on in forever so what's the canon about his guy?

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: August 27, 2011, 05:51:54 pm »

I suspected as much, but your guy is also a huge dick.

I agree

So speaking of Kaguro, he hasn't been on in forever so what's the canon about his guy?
Yeah? Is he dead?
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 634