Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 289122 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #1860 on: August 25, 2011, 03:47:07 am »

Or you can buy 1 from a merchant...
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: August 25, 2011, 03:50:34 am »

I am rolling for that and also for the herb.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: August 25, 2011, 04:37:56 am »

Drua is pretty far off herself at the moment. :P
And also: Sadness! I am away for several (well, a few) hours and no more posts on the IC board? :'(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: August 25, 2011, 04:45:29 am »

you want me to post random gibberish? I can find a way to do it in character.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: August 25, 2011, 04:48:19 am »

Sure, even some meaningless foreign chanting is better than the game sitting way back there on the second page! D:   ...Kidding, of course. :P Unless it iss something your character would be doing, naturally!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: August 25, 2011, 04:49:12 am »

I can get Locanil to think about some hatcuri history...
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: August 25, 2011, 05:38:15 am »

Swamstika is really far off, if I can't get the snake then I will have to learn from Drua.

Or you could go to Swas-ta-mik.  Or hire someone to head there for you.  I don't know, it'll have to wait until I do the roll as to whether you can find one in the market.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: August 25, 2011, 05:48:15 am »

Noah, now that Kytuzian survived torture method isn't one of the parts of it that if you live you are set free?

("this one includes a 94% chance of death about 4 or 5 hours in and if you survive for 10 hours we bring you to the healer where you will be healed then set free, well whats left of you that is still attached to your head will be set free." Quote by Noahtophatz)

Taken from wiki, mostly just saying this as Kytuzian can't really do much whilst imprisoned so it probably makes the game a bit boring for him.

Anyways good luck with the play Iiteum!

EDIT: Hmm... being blind and having an arm missing does make talking to nobles intresting  :D
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 07:14:10 am by ashton1993 »
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: August 25, 2011, 05:48:45 am »

If your here Iituem, could you answer this question?

Could Locanil write up a history of the Storm Coast similiar to the encylopedia Drua's making as a kind of project? It would contain history about the various states and cities of the Storm Coast as well as economies and rulers. Very useful for traders and spies. What exactly would I have to do to write this up. I'm expecting something like the requirements of Drua's book.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: August 25, 2011, 05:52:48 am »

If your here Iituem, could you answer this question?

Could Locanil write up a history of the Storm Coast similiar to the encylopedia Drua's making as a kind of project? It would contain history about the various states and cities of the Storm Coast as well as economies and rulers. Very useful for traders and spies. What exactly would I have to do to write this up. I'm expecting something like the requirements of Drua's book.

Visit about 15-20 Storm Coast states, basically, and try to get an idea of their cultures.  That would be it.  I'm not 100% sure what sort of benefit I'd give you for completing the project, mind.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: August 25, 2011, 05:53:57 am »

A whole lot of ducats by publishing it and selling the books.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: August 25, 2011, 06:24:59 am »

God Damn it! Everyone is cutting into the guild  idea! And I was the first merchant in the game..... :'(

But I hope that a thing that i've got planned will knock my rivals out of the game.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: August 25, 2011, 06:28:24 am »

I want to invest in that. Aslong as it is for the good of Elberan.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: August 25, 2011, 07:02:24 am »

Noah, now that Kytuzian survived torture method isn't one of the parts of it that if you live you are set free?

("this one includes a 94% chance of death about 4 or 5 hours in and if you survive for 10 hours we bring you to the healer where you will be healed then set free, well whats left of you that is still attached to your head will be set free." Quote by Noahtophatz)

Taken from wiki, mostly just saying this as Kytuzian can't really do much whilst imprisoned so it probably makes the game a bit boring for him.

Anyways good luck with the play Iiteum!
Technically he didn't survive for 10 hours and i don't know wheather he has healed enough yet. which is why i asked to talk to him when the elementalists say that he is healthy enough.
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: August 25, 2011, 07:25:47 am »

Just as a curiosity, is sailing beyond Dres analogous to beyond the Gibraltar, or Cape Bojador?
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 634