- 2 (18.2%)
SOCK
- 5 (45.5%)
DOC
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: August 14, 2011, 11:14:11 am

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Roll to Proxy War Turn 3: We have Jam but where's the toast?  (Read 12601 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Proxy War Turn 1: Showtime
« Reply #195 on: August 16, 2011, 12:54:45 pm »

That's kind of what I meant but I was on my phone and wanted to keep it short ;)
Also:
"Roger that. Keep in radio contact so we keep our fire well away from you and know when to move up. I have grenades and smoke if it'd help"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:58:36 pm by lawastooshort »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Proxy War Turn 2: Showtime
« Reply #196 on: August 17, 2011, 03:18:31 pm »

Do we need to post any more actions before it can move on?

Edit: aha
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 04:24:48 pm by lawastooshort »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 17, 2011, 03:53:03 pm »

Waiting for SC.
Raggle Fraggle

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2011, 08:06:11 am »

He's not been on for 2 entire days :(

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2011, 10:40:37 am »

SC said he'll be out for like a week or a half, college stuff. So we can move forward.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2011, 10:42:17 am »

Ah Alright. Booting up turn then. Also, Do you guys mind when I'm doing a buncha rolls under the hood?
Raggle Fraggle

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2011, 10:51:54 am »

Me, no, but I guess I'd like to see some. I liked how you did the cha and int rolls in the last turn. I don't know about combat yet because we haven't seen any but so far I like how you are doing it.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2011, 11:07:43 am »

Politics is like sausage is like RTD's.

It's better when you don't see them being made. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2011, 12:03:34 pm »

RTD's are a bit like Chamillionaire piece.

They see me rollin', they hatin'.

So yeah, feel free to have under the hood rolls :)
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2011, 01:23:49 pm »

o.O Week or a half? Never said that... said I was busy as hell. :\ First shot I've had a computer in awhile, I've got a lot to catch up on, but I don't have time to run turns right now because at 3:30 I gotta leave for afternoon classes. Anyway, go ahead and auto me this turn Riccto since A: you're already talking about rolling and B: you'll probably have me provide cover fire, which is what I would do anyway. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 18, 2011, 01:40:23 pm »

Before the team attempted to make their move Dan attempted to sabotage La Republica's tech and (Int: Moderate Success) Manages to take down the Goverment forces Security and Communications equipment, resulting in a fit of violent swearing coming from the Barracks building. Then Flatfoot and Trickster start on their rapid move towards the rear of the base as Deadeye coaches the team through their actions.
 Flatfoot attempts to hop the wall (Easy Agi Check: Pass) and makes it over without too much of a disturbance. Trickster heads to the rear entrance where four guards stand facing the front entrance as a makeshift last line of defence against the roaring battle as the Revolutionaries push into the defenders, their massed fire proving effective. The team arrives in a location where they can see the rear entrance but Badger disturbs the bushes loudly, causing one of the more nervous soldiers to fire into the bushes but luckily missing everyone, In return the four open fire on the guards from the bushes. Sledgehammer's gun jams before he fire off a single shot but it can be repaired with a little work. Badger blows away a pair of the guards with a sharp retort from his rifle and Trickster's weapon jam also leaving Flatfoot to blast the last pair with a well prepared spray of fire as he then rushes to the hangar door.

Kangaroo sits infront of his screen, attempting to improve the armor plating and reliablity  of the Flamethrower ( Hard INT: Failed)  but seems to have hit a designers block
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2011, 01:42:55 pm »

Brian grimaced. "Cheap piece of shit... I'll have to have our techies look at it when we get back." He put the rifle back on his back and drew his pistol, then advanced forward as quickly and quietly as he could to stack up on the right side of the entrance.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2011, 01:45:04 pm »

Keep trying.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Proxy War Turn 3: We have Jam but where's the toast?
« Reply #208 on: August 18, 2011, 01:49:34 pm »

Arnold makes a hand signal-they need to clear the hangar. He brings out his knife and pistol, and crouches in a CQC stance...

He's kicks open the door and moves in, scanning for threats.

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Proxy War Turn 3: We have Jam but where's the toast?
« Reply #209 on: August 18, 2011, 02:10:13 pm »

Deadeye took a sip of tea with a satisfied expression on his face. "Everything clear?"
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16