- 2 (18.2%)
SOCK
- 5 (45.5%)
DOC
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: August 14, 2011, 11:14:11 am

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Proxy War Turn 3: We have Jam but where's the toast?  (Read 12959 times)

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Proxy War Turn 0 La Nica
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2011, 01:08:31 pm »

"So we can't afford a pickup? A motorbike is... good enough, but we're going to need a real vehicle sooner or later. After we get paid for enforcing 'Seelonce mayday' we should invest in one - only then we'll be equipped well enough to start doing real business."
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2011, 01:18:08 pm »

"If we're gonna take out this radio we should probably look for something explosive before we set off guys. And I thought we were getting the truck? I don't wanna walk there and back if I don't have to..."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:20:17 pm by lawastooshort »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2011, 01:20:55 pm »

"We have enough money for the truck. We just have to spend it.

Also, we don't need to resort to explosives. Careful sabotage can be just as effective and is a lot more discreet."

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2011, 01:27:50 pm »

"Provided people'll return money to the communal chest, that is."
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2011, 01:40:54 pm »

Arnold was staring out the window, boredly,

"Tired of talking. Let's just get a move on. I wanna get this done, and be back to La Nica Puerta Casa in time for Ladies night...

He took a drag from a cheap little cigarette, then tossed the smoldering butt out the window. He grimaced as he watched a young peasant boy fish it from the gutter and light it with a match . Well, he was in no positon to judge.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2011, 02:04:19 pm »

Darvi, your accounting is utterly wrong. >.> I had it all done earlier, which left us enough money to get the truck and the gunsmithing mill. (5,100+20,000+15,000=40,100 spent with 8,900 left over) Including the purchases NRDL made after I posted that, we would have 7,450.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2011, 02:11:36 pm »

Uh, Darvi's accounting does match with 50k... does he have some extra expenses there?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2011, 02:20:30 pm »

SC has forgotten to take into account that not everybody was sharing their money.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2011, 02:31:21 pm »

:l I'm running into discrepancies with Darvi's accounting also but I might just be the format thats throwing me off.
Raggle Fraggle

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2011, 02:32:25 pm »

Gregor had seemed asleep against his pack in the corner, but when Arnold mentioned moving and women he stirred.

"Seconded. Let's get going. I wanna see if I can't get a decent beer this evening. Probably not on this side of the bloody planet."

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2011, 02:43:04 pm »

Deadeye wasn't the exactly the party type, so he wasn't leaving. "Just keep it civil and try to gather some intel while there. Knowing local VIPs might be helpful. I'll stay here and bore myself to hell with my CIA world factbook, until you need me."

Goin' to bed... see you tomorrow.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:58:17 pm by Kay12 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2011, 02:59:22 pm »

Darvi decided to ignore the changes I made to my purchases for one, which is why there's discrepancies now. Nevermind that, y'know, I changed what I was buying because there was no need for the extra AK and Kevlar vests. ::)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2011, 03:23:28 pm »

Well I did say that your list screwed everything up and that I decided to ignore it.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2011, 09:30:11 pm »

So I'm assuming no Pickup? Running turn tommorow. Sorry for the delay.
Raggle Fraggle

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2011, 12:54:53 am »

No worries about the delay, of course there'll be one if people can't decide whether we own a pickup or not... I think Darvi's is correct - his bookkeeping matches 50k and, as far as I know, missed no purchases. We'll need people to approve spending their personal budgets on communal purchases - or perhaps not, given that the money was meant for the team anyway. Suggestion: Return everyone's personal money to common funds, buy that pickup and keep the common budget common at least for now.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:14:42 am by Kay12 »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16