Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Grand Tale of Mark  (Read 1515 times)

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Tale
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 11:07:57 pm »

suddenly all the bones come to life. They form horrid machines and some join together to create a person that drags you to a table. They attach you and begin to turn the wheels, slowly stretching you. Just as you think that you can stretch no further, you see your imp who says, "Wakey Wakey!" Suddenly you are back sprinting towards the temple. You realize...
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.
A loud angry voice and instinct. "FUCK OFF URIST THIS TABLE IS MINE!"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2011, 11:17:40 pm »

That the bone garden is infecting the entire temple. The bone groans as it spreads across the stone, attacking anyone who gets near. Your mouth is completely open, and you run away as fast as you can. You run as far as...

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2011, 11:23:24 pm »

The next cobblestone before you remember to call to the god to save you. You begin praying, when suddenly you hear explosions near you. You open your eyes and see...
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.
A loud angry voice and instinct. "FUCK OFF URIST THIS TABLE IS MINE!"

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 10:02:37 am »

This post was vetoed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:23:33 am by Theodolus »
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Tale of Mark
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 11:07:56 am »

We were having a story there! I veto your post. No more cheap ways of getting out of things you don't like with all just a dream things.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2011, 11:11:16 am »

Yeah. Resorting to "It was a dream" twice was kinda weird. But to the earlier ones: try not to be super random and stuff.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011, 11:16:02 am »

Eh, I'm fine with vetoing the post, but it wasn't exactly a story so much as it was a series of one-ups. This is happening. Suddenly it's worse! Wait, now it's even worse! Explosions! It's like reading a Michael Bay script. :) Also,

Replies must be at least one paragraph long. The only exception is me, because I want to give you people as much control over the story as possible.

Some level of maturity and serious-ness is expected here.

Emphasis mine, but there's a distinct lack of paragraphs and seriousness so far. If the rules have changed, that's fine, I'd just like to clear it up in my own brainspace so I can adjust my posts accordingly.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2011, 11:16:52 am »

Explosions!

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2011, 11:22:39 am »

Okay then.
you open your eyes and see...
An AH-64 Apache unloading its rocket pods on the living bones! Suddenly a bone chain whips out, snagging the helicopter and dragging it down into what appears to be a gaping maw. You scream in terror as you see the whip start speeding towards your head. You turn to run when...
Pages: 1 [2]