Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: You are a stormtrooper  (Read 3052 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
You are a stormtrooper
« on: August 10, 2011, 06:26:42 pm »

You are a storm trooper the emperors finest all that damn propaganda has given you and your friends a bad rep. And the emperors not even dead... Your squad though is advancing through the heavily wooded forests of Endor the rebel attack on your bunker was repulsed and now you are hunting them... And the damn there were allot they were every where but your defces held the shields are still up. Now what do you do?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
Re: You are a stormtrooper
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 06:29:55 pm »

>Comment, "Man it sure would suck if the death star were to be destroyed right now. Why, nobody on this here celestial body would survive!"
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 06:33:19 pm »

>Comment, "Man it sure would suck if the death star were to be destroyed right now. Why, nobody on this here celestial body would survive!"
the bunker unlike popular rebel propaganda would lead you to believe... is still standing well more like floating... The other trooper says >Shhhhhhh... The rebels will be here soon let's ambush em...
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 06:53:49 pm »

> Equip full body armor and laser assault rifle on back, then do the robot.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 06:55:43 pm »

> Equip full body armor and laser assault rifle on back, then do the robot.
Okay I'm sorry but can we have serious answers?

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 07:11:01 pm »

Grab a sniper-rifle and scout trooper uniform and lie in ambush in some bushes on a hill overlooking the bunker to snipe any possible rebel scum.
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.
A loud angry voice and instinct. "FUCK OFF URIST THIS TABLE IS MINE!"

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 07:15:23 pm »

You get into position with the two other troopers both with assault rifles the you scope in on the advancing rebels. There are about 50 with regular blaster rifles. 12 with assorted other weapons such as shot guns. Your bunker has 3 laser turrets ( basically mgs) and. 20 blaster equipped storm troopers

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 07:23:55 pm »

Have the troopers on the hill start firing at the same time as the turrets while the other 20 troopers flank the rebels so the scum have nowhere to run and are torn to shreds vaporized.
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 07:30:57 pm »

The you and the other troopers on the hill radio in the plan. Your men open fire you score a head shot and a blow of a mans knee cap. Your other troopers hit a few men pinning them down. The turrets open fire killing 6 men. The other 20 begin to work there way around. The rebel scum fire back ineffectually

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 07:34:17 pm »

Shoot the ones carrying Shot-guns because they might be engineers.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 07:35:41 pm »

Go for body shots its a bigger target. And watch for Ewoks!
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 07:40:02 pm »

Shoot the ones carrying Shot-guns because they might be engineers.
it's based of star wars battle front 2 but not exactly the same... Great game btw.

The rebels try to get into cover bhind trees the shorts fired by your comrades do little damage because of this. You however hit a man with a shotgun who seemed to be giving orders. A few of the rebels break and run the turrets kill a few more men. The rebels start to fire to better effect against the bunker. They still do little damage the flanking troopers are almost In position.

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 07:41:08 pm »

Go for body shots its a bigger target. And watch for Ewoks!
Yeah, with a laser, if you hit near a vital organ they're pretty much screwed.
Look around periodically to find hidden targets, such as ewoks or opposing snipers.
Spark unlimited is supposed to be developing SWB3. Not officially but it seems pretty obvious.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 07:43:51 pm »

Counter-snipe the counter-snipers that are counter-sniping you
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 07:48:18 pm »

You look around and don't see any hiding men (you have an ability to see heat signatures but only for a short while.) You did however spot quite a few Ewoks they however are hunkered down in front of the rebel position. You hit and kill two the Ewoks around them begin to panic a few flee. The mgs pin them down and the other troops are now in position.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4