Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: You are a stormtrooper  (Read 3050 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: You are a stormtrooper
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2011, 10:24:49 pm »

You've got 21 men with blasters and an extra blaster for yourself if you want it. You have a single sniper with low ammo and an extra armor set for yourself. 35 troopers in coming one with a rocket launcher and 2 engineers.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2011, 10:33:06 pm »

Lock the prisoners in a secure location and leave four troopers to guard them. Bring all the extra equipment with us to a position 15 miles to the north where we will meet with the reinforcements.
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.
A loud angry voice and instinct. "FUCK OFF URIST THIS TABLE IS MINE!"

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2011, 10:35:13 pm »

Lock the prisoners in a secure location and leave four troopers to guard them. Bring all the extra equipment with us to a position 15 miles to the north where we will meet with the reinforcements.
Done now what? (sorry ima go watch the guild)
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2011, 04:37:22 am »

wait for reinforcements to arrive send  5 groups of 2 scouts to look at the Blast crater where the rebal base was. keep the scouts at far  apart to avoid ambushes but close so that they can assist each other
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2011, 05:52:41 pm »

Your scouts move forward observing the bombardment. It appears not all of the base was destroyed most of the defenses were destroyed it appears many the troops are still dug in with light cover from the ruble.suddenly a man screams over the radio then curses you hear blaster fire and a grunt. His partner radios in "we've got a wounded trooper and Ewoks about 6 came we killed 4 and the others fled."

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2011, 08:02:51 pm »

Find a some what intacted building near by and clear it and regroup there theres to many enemies out there.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2011, 08:06:52 pm »

( I assume you meant the scouts) You scouts group and have the wounded into a building it is two story with a blown off side facing the south. Your main group begins to advance. The rebels send out a probe of 15 men.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2011, 08:07:45 pm »

Get to the building and take out the rebels.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2011, 08:09:52 pm »

Your main unit advances as fast as it can but it will take a while to reach the position. The scouts begin to fire and kill 3 of the advancing troopers the rest pull back. The enemy begins to gather more men.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]