Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32

Author Topic: Things Bay12ers can no longer do in a RPG  (Read 36620 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Things Bay12ers can no longer do in a RPG
« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2011, 09:06:52 am »

428. If the character is a memetic sex magnet/thief, it is automatically allowed.
428a) No, vetoed, and any GM who becomes affected by the memetic sexiness should get walloped with a newspaper for allowing blatant game breakers into the game.
428b) Actually, any character whose charm expands beyond the fourth wall cannot be a PC. (which means that if my dwarf gets as much as a single extra point in diplomacy he will be killed off immediately.)
428c) unless his fourth wall breaking charm convinces you to not kill him/her/it
428d. ESPECIALLY if his fourth wall breaking charm is convincing you not to kill him/her/it.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2011, 09:08:20 am »

428. If the character is a memetic sex magnet/thief, it is automatically allowed.
428a) No, vetoed, and any GM who becomes affected by the memetic sexiness should get walloped with a newspaper for allowing blatant game breakers into the game.
428b) Actually, any character whose charm expands beyond the fourth wall cannot be a PC. (which means that if my dwarf gets as much as a single extra point in diplomacy he will be killed off immediately.)
428c) unless his fourth wall breaking charm convinces you to not kill him/her/it
428d. ESPECIALLY if his fourth wall breaking charm is convincing you not to kill him/her/it.
428 e)1d6+4:10. He convinces you not to kill him.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 14, 2011, 09:09:45 pm »

429) You are not allowed to try to smoothtalk your way out of a small cage when the guards are deadly lizardmen.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 14, 2011, 10:41:46 pm »

430) Unless your GM is creative, never make a supersonic flying house.

431) Under no circumstances are we allowed to kill a plot sensitive character because he is an orc.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 15, 2011, 08:23:35 am »

Does that also apply to plot-sensitive orks?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 15, 2011, 09:47:46 am »

432) Unless the game specifically allows it, Decorative Cake Frosting is probably not a valid form of magic.
433) As a GM, any amount of Touhou references that exceeds one every three turns does nothing but annoy the players.
434) No changing your game master plan 10 turns into the game.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 15, 2011, 09:51:53 am »

435) You are not allowed to use laser eyes while on a boat fighting of giant pirahnas.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 15, 2011, 10:23:54 am »

436) You are not allowed to trick a god of evil into giving you infinite power in exchange for a turkeys soul.
436a) Nor are you allowed to use chickens.
436b) Nor any other bird.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 15, 2011, 10:26:45 am »

Yeah, that was fowl play /:-l

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #279 on: September 15, 2011, 03:32:31 pm »

436) You are not allowed to trick a god of evil into giving you infinite power in exchange for a turkeys soul.
436a) Nor are you allowed to use chickens.
436b) Nor any other bird.
436c. Nor redshirts with rule 296 applied to them either.

437. I cannot bypass a dwarven army by calling out Happy Hour or a party.
 437a. Throwing a +sock+ on the other side of a bridge won't be approved either.
438. I cannot store any drinks or potions inside klein bottles. (Funny thing, I just noticed this in an episode of Futurama.)
439. I cannot heal somebody with a potion by smashing it over their heads. (FFT reference: Watch chemists throw those things.)
440. When atop a mountain during a quest, I cannot yell out ♫RIIIII-COOOOO-LAAAAAAA!!!!!!♪
 440a. Especially if the location is avalanche-prone.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:46:00 am by Itnetlolor »

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 15, 2011, 08:12:47 pm »

434) No changing your game master plan 10 turns into the game.
But-but what if you never really had one to begin with?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 15, 2011, 08:14:37 pm »

435) Bdthemag is only allowed to play a creepy player if he keeps the creepiness at a certain level, going above this level will result in punishment.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 15, 2011, 08:16:11 pm »

435) Bdthemag is only allowed to play a creepy player if he keeps the creepiness at a certain level, going above this level will result in punishment.
Don't worry, I won't be too harsh. Bros be bros after all. If you're lucky your soul might even stay unharmed!

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 15, 2011, 08:17:53 pm »

436) It is generally not a good idea to make fun of an Ogryn.
437) It is also a bad idea to trust space pirates.
437a) Especially if they have Ogryn bodyguards.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #284 on: September 18, 2011, 03:52:51 pm »

438. Fleshy environments is not a reason to not pack any food on our raiding trip.
 438a. Even if I have sufficient skill in cooking, and have countless herbs and spices on hand.
 438b. Bringing any spices that are above Habanero spiciness on the scoville scale is not a good idea to bring with me on any raids in such environments.
 438c. Bringing bleach and/or ammonia is also ill-advised.
  438ca. Bringing several (thousand) bottles of Head&Shoulders is also ill-advised if the flesh isn't carbon-based.
439. Fantastic Voyages or traversing someone's "Inner-Space" doesn't permit me to disrupt their bowels for the hell of it whenever I want.
 439a. I am NOT Osmosis Jones.
  439ab. Wandering somebody's brain doesn't allow me to see their thoughts like it's a movie.
440. Even if the rules allow it, I cannot use a Rock-It Launcher (or similar) to launch countless mentos-cola missiles at my targets.
 440a. Fatmans don't launch fat people. No exceptions.
441. Rat-tailing an iron golem will not kill it instantly.
442. I'm not permitted to have any companions which are living suits of armor with Bender's personality.
443. If the Plagues that hit Egypt are ever cast upon me, I cannot stockpile frogs and locusts (and any other animal-based plague) as food.
 443a. I cannot use the blood-waters as a tribute to Armok.
 443b. I cannot pop sores and boils in front of people to gross them out.
 443c. I can't take advantage of an eclipse to cast spells that can only be cast during them.
 443d. I can't take vengeance on any annoying NPCs by inviting them with their families to join me on my banquet and stay the night as their first-born suddenly and mysteriously gets executed by a greater force.

EDIT:
445. Tsunamis or great deluges don't permit me to react with "Surfs up!".
 445a. Even if the rules allow it, my mech(a) cannot surf said tsunami on an aircraft carrier.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:45:05 am by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32