Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: MyBrute - A New Version!  (Read 8703 times)

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MyBrute - A New Version!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2011, 01:12:26 am »

He had some brass knuckle looking item.  Maybe that's why.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2011, 06:47:00 pm »

I noticed that people will often do things like knock weapons out of each other's hands. It only lasts the battle, so your shield should be fine.

Libash McDodger is level four. I was given a choice between +3 strength and a spear, at level three, and I took the spear. After that, I lost all of one battle before being informed that after ten fights, my Brute collapsed form exhaustion.

Does anyone know what the stats do? I can guess, but I would like to know how exactly they effect battles.

EDIT:
Maybe we could have a list of everyone who is playing and their usernames on the front page? My Muxxu account name is SaneCow.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 06:51:23 pm by Crazy Cow »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2011, 06:52:55 pm »

I'd like this game if you weren't so limited to how many times you could play each day, I mean only ten fights?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2011, 08:21:36 pm »

I noticed that people will often do things like knock weapons out of each other's hands. It only lasts the battle, so your shield should be fine.

Libash McDodger is level four. I was given a choice between +3 strength and a spear, at level three, and I took the spear. After that, I lost all of one battle before being informed that after ten fights, my Brute collapsed form exhaustion.

Does anyone know what the stats do? I can guess, but I would like to know how exactly they effect battles.

EDIT:
Maybe we could have a list of everyone who is playing and their usernames on the front page? My Muxxu account name is SaneCow.
From the forums (I'd stay away if I were you)

Health: Health is the maximum amount of damage your brute can take before dying. (This one doesn't need an explanation...)

The stat that boosts health is Endurance (if many are wondering what it is). 1 Endurance gives +6HP (without any skill) -uBaH

Strength: Strength is the measurement of how much damage your brute inflicts. It is the measurement of rate of damage with bare hands and weapon hits. It also improves the chance to disarm upon attack.

Agility: Agility improves the chance that your brute will dodge or block incoming attacks.

Speed: Speed improves the chance of your brute attacking more than once, counterattacking, or parrying an enemy's attack. It can also allow you to attack faster.
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2011, 09:44:50 pm »

That's kind of what I thought, so thanks for confirming it.
Endurance = HP. I'll keep that in mind, definitely.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2011, 10:51:13 pm »

So started this again, made a fighter named Kreig, who is furious and has a shield. Currently level 3
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2011, 11:15:34 pm »

This was closed for changes last week...is it much awesomeer, now?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2011, 05:21:21 am »

Not sure, but I started adding a list of Bay12er's Muxxu account names to the First post.
Post or PM me if you want on! ...Although I still haven't found a search option or anything... :/
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2011, 12:30:58 pm »

Added more to the list.
Also, I'm gonna try linking directly to my MyBrute page in a bit, just to see if that works for challenging other players. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2011, 12:40:42 pm »

Added more to the list.
Also, I'm gonna try linking directly to my MyBrute page in a bit, just to see if that works for challenging other players. :)
I tried, I don't think it does...
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2011, 12:59:56 pm »

You guys see the other games that they have on that site? I'm playing Kingdom right now and it seems pretty fun, but I'll run out of turns soon and I'll probably abandon it.  Anyone know of a similar game to it?  (kingdom management, swapping & aligning icons on a puzzle to collect resources, etc).

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2011, 03:58:03 pm »

You guys see the other games that they have on that site? I'm playing Kingdom right now and it seems pretty fun, but I'll run out of turns soon and I'll probably abandon it.  Anyone know of a similar game to it?  (kingdom management, swapping & aligning icons on a puzzle to collect resources, etc).

I love most of Motion-twin's games, like Hammerfest and the alchemy one as well, but the payment systems on them are a huge pain, either subscription, or pay every time you want to play the game. If it was more reasonable, I'd probably pay for them, even.

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2011, 04:53:21 pm »

Yeah if they offered this game up as a single player type game for 10 bucks I'd buy it.  I hate having to wait for my "action points" to replenish.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2011, 04:57:26 pm »

Yeah if they offered this game up as a single player type game for 10 bucks I'd buy it.  I hate having to wait for my "action points" to replenish.
That's basically what it is now, saying that we can't search other players anymore....

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2011, 05:03:37 pm »

Wait what do you mean?  I can see other players on the game world map of Kingdom, so its not single player is it?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5