Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Smalls of Tolla: OOC Thread  (Read 10275 times)

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
Re: Smalls of Tolla: OOC Thread
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2011, 05:15:38 pm »

> On the the whistling sands of the Great Sandbar echo eerie cackles... Although impossible, the sand nearly sounds like the distant clank of crystals. The sunrise brings a sense of foreboding never before felt by the Goabu elders. For today, the very water above is tinted green.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2011, 05:53:50 pm »

:P
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2011, 06:22:56 pm »

CHINA IS COMING!  :o
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2011, 06:39:47 pm »

Wat?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2011, 08:08:26 pm »

I agree with the worshiper of Tzneetch.

Wat?

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2011, 12:43:56 pm »

update update update update update update up! YEAH! Update update update update, uppity-date d'yup!
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2011, 01:02:50 pm »

update update update update update update up! YEAH! Update update update update, uppity-date d'yup!

No, he's waiting for the Flannigans to post. He might skip them if they don't. He's working on the update, patience. :) I talk to him all day long, he's not escaping from us. :P

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2011, 04:51:03 pm »

Why hello mostly unused OOC thread!

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2011, 05:23:17 pm »

I will take this opportunity to recruit thee!

--- --- ---

Are you tired of waiting of waiting for your Game Master to finally update your favorite RP? Are you bored of the same generic Lets Play's all over the forum, always the same boring shit?

I formally invite you to join my new D&D-inspired solo&party-based Adventure RPG here on the B12 forums! Each player will have their own unique identity, appearance, characteristics, statistics, skills, and abilities, both player-made and randomly selected by the RNG gods. Rather than a boring, linear hack-and-slash, my RP will reward the curious mind through exploration and hidden secrets while entertaining the wild imagination of the creative via a robust crafting system. The main focus of the players will be group party quests though individuals player can do whatever they wish between quests, and choose to opt out of quests and go solo exploring instead. Between quests, you'll have the chance to travel, explore, shop around, go hunting, search for resources in the wilds and caves beyond your home, and modify your equipment. In order to induce players to use their minds and focus on more than just combat, players will be able to create equipment from scratch, weave your own wicked spells, reinforce your armor, upgrade your weapons, practice a trade-craft, run a shop, influence local to regional politics through coercion, diplomacy and assassination, become a pirate, or settle down as a vermin-smiting priest on an opium plantation.

The possibilities are virtually endless!

The mechanics are still being designed, but the playing style will depend on the players themselves. The very world will be born from your actions... Nations will rise and fall, heroes shall live and die, and powerful artifacts lost to time shall be wielded by those worthy... Hell, you might be so fortunate as to create a unique artifact of your own, capable of changing the tides of war and alter the very destiny of he who wields it... Destiny is in your own hands!

--- --- ---

I'm thinking of calling it WorldForge: Insurrection, as its pretty much a world-gen exercise for me. I'm going to incorporate ideas from my own Scifi and Fantasy stories and unpublished novels, but I'm also going to take plenty of artistic/creative liberty to make things interesting. Many nations, factions, races, beasts, relics, powers, and possibilities stand before you... Will you grasp the threads of Fate and weave them into the destiny you most desire, or will you watch from afar as the world transforms before your very eyes?

</shameless-recruiting>
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2011, 05:25:21 pm »

((PM me if you'd like to join as a player, or contribute ideas!))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2011, 05:29:09 pm »

Hi.  :D

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2011, 06:06:45 pm »

((Perhaps he's busy, perhaps he's burnt out. Perhaps he's sleeping, perhaps he's annoyed by the people telling him to update, me included. Also we should complain in the OOC thread. I know no one uses it, but still.))

Perhaps he is busy, but still.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2011, 06:08:35 pm »

Geez, guys. I have been busy. But I'm not abandoning it.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2011, 06:25:28 pm »

Take your time.  :P

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2011, 06:26:27 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10