Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Plunder N' Booty: Fantasy Pirates RPG THREAD  (Read 6583 times)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Plunder N' Booty: Fantasy Pirates RPG THREAD
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2011, 11:08:15 pm »

"Nice to meet you Sargeant Dreloche" *Icho takes a seat next to the sargeant* "Now tell me, what's going on around here?"
The End of The World! if you'd listen to the rabble outside. Plauge of the undead is claiming the outlying cottages or so they say. Thats why you'se burn the dead. we' cant let just everyone in here to loiter about behind the walls. 'Didnt free this city just to have it overrun by farmfolk unwilling to work their fields. The'ir fears'll die down soon. Recruitments's up though! wont die hungry at least, Ha!

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2011, 11:11:50 pm »

The goatman doe squeaks "oh hello sir, im just serving the guests today. Do you like chickens, i like chickens, they are so fierce!"
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:40:37 pm by Hastur »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2011, 11:15:00 pm »

"Heh, can't go hungry with the amount of food being imported here. Though you could go out and see what the peasants are doing, for all you know they could be burning what food they can't eat because a merchant or a spy paid them to burn their crops"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2011, 11:16:41 pm »

Luci watches Icho out of the corner of one of her eyes, while checking to make sure all her pistols are loaded, just in case the Captain needs any 'help'.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2011, 11:21:21 pm »

Yar, In a pick-pocketin' mood... the Dragonfolk thinks

Action: Yark scopes out the adventurers without moving from his seat, trying not to let on that he's doing so.

The adventurers peer occasionally at the party, Yark circles about and approaches from a different direction, his size allowing him to scoot up to the adjacent booth unnoticed.
"did you hear those guys, I think the'yre going to steal a boat"- Cloaked Frogman
"What's it to ya, is there a bounty on their heads? I didnt think so. We have bigger things to worry about, are we going to take this job or not. I know the job's board have a bad reputation, but we are out of options, my folks have to eat"-Tatood Dwarf
"I'm Hungry"-female Ogre swordsman
"Well it may be a deathtrap, but we spent way too much on her greatsword, We might as well get some use out of it. She hasnt even killed anything with it yet."
(oops i didnt notice you said without moving from your seat, my fault)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2011, 11:37:02 pm »

"Heh, can't go hungry with the amount of food being imported here. Though you could go out and see what the peasants are doing, for all you know they could be burning what food they can't eat because a merchant or a spy paid them to burn their crops"
Sargent Lizardman- "Oh the seafood is hauled in here's shure, but thas mostly for cleaning. It gets shipped out with the rest of the the people here who knows what's good for thems. Thats what gets me with folks these days" The lizardman begins to get frustrated "They wouldnt starve if they were willing to work, we live in an age where a commoner can afford a lowly carabiner, and shoot a Knight right out of the air! If he's got the stomach to hold hes ground, look that Hipogriff in the eye and shoot 'ems at 5yards. Think of the ages past where brothers would pick up arms in a spearwall to fight the monstrosities out there to fight for their crops, or their herds. Now they come to us for handouts!"
Gruff Lizardman Soldier 'What we need is another war!"
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:45:47 pm by Hastur »

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2011, 11:42:33 pm »

Luci waves the Goatman doe over, "Here, a few drinks for the Lizardmen in the corner, on behalf of the goblin seated with them. Please don't mention me, and I'll give ya a bonus couple of coins after you serve them." She then hands the waitress about two dozen gold dubloons, "Make it something their species enjoys."
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2011, 11:47:21 pm »

"Now now, that's the last thing anyone wants" Icho said, giggling. She started to edge towards the sargeant."Well, why don't you tell me about yourself, hm?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2011, 11:49:30 pm »

Brogas eyes his drink warily for a long moment as he stands near the frogman who approached him, then, after a quick sniff of it, he takes a sip. He grimaces, screwing up his face. "Ugh! Not near as good as we have back home."
He peers into the mug. "How I supposed to get drunk on this?" He downs it in a swift gulp, then shakes his head quickly and returns his attention to his conversation, looking past the frogman towards the table.
Moonswoop the falcon was busy socializing with the other bird, perched in the rafters and launching the occasional turd downwards towards the drink or food of some unsuspecting patron. Birds of all sizes find that funny, you know.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2011, 05:44:46 am »

((Was sleepin'))
Ghenjol had a nervous smile when Brogas said they wanted a ship. He was right, of course, but people were'nt supposed to know. But hey, with a Goliath at your table, you can't be very stealthy. The goatman did'nt look to take that too seriously, though - he had a drink.
"You're right, of course. We're looking for a ship. Have you any idea where we could find one that we could borrow easily?"
Of course, he meant 'steal' but he could'nt say that in the middle of the inn. If the goatman wanted to sell them, he would'nt still be here. So, Ghenjol figured he could ask a few questions while his captain was doing 'wenchy charms' to the lizardmen.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2011, 08:55:59 am »

Stood, leaning against the wall. Dogs he thought to himself. Who just leaves Dogs chained to tha mast like that? He scratches his chin Unless the real Guards are sittin inside outa the rain while the Dogs get wet?
Raggle Fraggle

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2011, 09:05:20 am »

Brogas remained silent for a long moment, his expression inscrutable. He looked very out-of-place in the busy tavern, in his ragged armour and strange, tribal cape, and in truth he felt rather awkward in these unfamiliar surroundings.
At length he looked back to Ghenjol, with a slight shake of his head.
"Do not know about boats. Never had anything to do with such. But, is being near water, there is boats."
He tipped his horns towards the door, in the general direction of the harbour as he set his drink down on the table with a clunk.
"Seen many boats here, should be easy to borrow one, eh?" He drew out the 'eh' sound into a kind of low, braying noise, perhaps a chuckle. Seemingly losing interest in the frogman, he then returned his attention to the goblin captain's behind, though still remaining somewhat wary of his surroundings. 
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2011, 09:53:21 am »

Ludwig is reclining on the couch smoking the pipe as he opens his eyes. He quickly looks over the bar before heading to the captain and suggesting that we take a small quick boat. Quick boats are excellent to start out with.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2011, 10:37:06 am »

Furtuka went back outside and stood in the rain keeping an eye on the actions of the people on the docks, and of the patrons going into the bar.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2011, 02:34:51 am »

Luci waves the Goatman doe over, "Here, a few drinks for the Lizardmen in the corner, on behalf of the goblin seated with them. Please don't mention me, and I'll give ya a bonus couple of coins after you serve them." She then hands the waitress about two dozen gold dubloons, "Make it something their species enjoys."
"Shure thing right away" she says. (-24 coin for Luci)

"Now now, that's the last thing anyone wants" Icho said, giggling. She started to edge towards the sargeant."Well, why don't you tell me about yourself, hm?"
Gruff Lizardman - "oh now shes done it"
Sargent Lizardman "Well it all started during the Reign of the Cobalt Dragon Gruaghgoloth or however you pronounce it. most would say it would start when i was born, but it was during the wars against the armies of the undead messiah that i was reborn! i had joined the navy aboard the trireme Helopolis, fitted with a great brass ram. rowing was a hassle, but i lived for boarding actions, there no practice like hacking apart the undead in between hours of rowing. And this was back in the olden days when we only had 2 rowers per oar! So their forces were in shambles, the undead are just no match for the speed of the living at war, unless you are talking vampires, those guys are why i wore an onion on my belt, we all did in those days, made the ship smell less like rotting fish and waas good in a pinch to eat to boot! where was I? Oh yes, so we had just been disengaging from a successful ramm, but the waters were chocked full of these floating undead, clawing up the sides of our boat! 'Course the oarsmen like me were the last to be informed we were being overrun up top. So I charge up and take a fallen officers falx and start going apeshit on everything without a pulse, it was like i was possessed by the fury of the blood god himself! I saw only targets. I received a commendation for that one, we lost many men on the deck, but we the rest fought our way down to a cabin and held them at bay for what seemed like hours before we were boarded by allied forces. The pigman mercernaries really cleaned up, if the commander had been a ratman they would have just set fire to the ship as soon as save their comrades...blah blah"
     the Sargent illustrates his ramblings with a slice of pie and a table knife held in each hand
Gruff Lizard- "Oh look more brews! Its about time we were appreciated by these locals, its not everybody that gets to benefit from annexation by the empire of the dragon"
All the lizarmen "Hail Dragons!"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7