Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Plunder N' Booty: Fantasy Pirates RPG THREAD  (Read 6589 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Plunder N' Booty: Fantasy Pirates RPG THREAD
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2011, 08:21:06 pm »

Brogas' head snaps around as he realises he's being addressed. "Oh, another falcon?" He grunts, raising his misshapen brows.
He squints at the bird on his shoulder. "Moonswoop, you should go make friends, maybe then we find something to fight after." He snaps his fingers at the falcon, apparently a command, and the it glides off his shoulder to investigate the other falcon.
Brogas flexes his shoulder a few times, inspects the minor puncture wounds left by the claws, then returns his attention to the goings-on of the tavern, watching all with a wary eye. "Strange lot, this," He mutters to himself, "Have hunting bird. Sure to be trouble, maybe I stick around them..."
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2011, 08:22:12 pm »

Furtuka reported his findings to the others
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2011, 08:24:29 pm »

Luci responds to the frogman's comments, "I agree that stickin aboard their ship for the long haul is a bad idea. But if we get these drunk, then we have four less lizards to fight." She sips her drink again. "And on the off chance they don't have a ship in port, we may at least get some information on the state of things in these waters."

Luciana tracks the captain's movements as she walks over to the lizards, "And I agree with the Cap'n, we should try and get a ship tonight before the storms have passed."
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 08:27:38 pm »

*Icho arrives at the lizardmen soldier's table* "Hey boys, what're up ta?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011, 08:28:11 pm »

Ghenjol returns to the table to listen to Furtuka's report.

"Why not just take the ketch? There's only four fellows defending it, and we're nine. It's a good, fast ship, and we might even get to keep a part of the cargo."

He also looked towards the captain and he prepared his crossbow quietly, just in case.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:29:54 pm by Shootandrun »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2011, 08:28:40 pm »

Yark saw Furtuka come back in. Snakemen-they were technically kin to him, but...Snakemen had an unfair racial bias against them, that they stole eggs from other Lizardfolk. It wasn't true, but...

"Good work Slithery. Your usually alot slower than that."

The little fellow sniggered meanly, then drops his voice to a conspiratorial whisper.

"Cog sounds good. Whose gonna hear barking dogs in all this?"

He hears Ghenjol

"Did you hear him? Godsdamnned Mudmen. Those things are hard to kill. Also-it means they probably have a Wizard or something on board, or at least more of his defense. No thank you sir."  The Dragonfolken pipes down and leans back in his chair, tipping his small skullcap over his eyes.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 08:32:11 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2011, 08:37:03 pm »

"Personally, I'd suggest the brig, if the Lizardfolk don't pan out. Only two visible guards, and a large sturdy ship." She tilts her head slightly going over the report that was given, "There's probably more inside, but we should be able to take the normal crew of 12 if we have to."

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2011, 08:52:28 pm »

"There might be twelve people down there, wench, and remember: we might be able to kill twelve people, but I doubt we'll be able to kill them without any sound, and I don't want to have to flee on a boat we don't know, in the middle of a night storm."

He said that while keeping his eyes on the lizardmen. Everyone knew frogmen hated the imperials - and Ghenjol was no exception. He did'nt trust them.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2011, 08:58:26 pm »

Luci finished her drink and lightly set the glass down on the table with one set of gloved fingers. "No one's going to hear anything with a storm raging outside. And besides, not knowing the ship will happen with any ship we choose." Another hand different from the one that was holding the drink lightly presses her eyeglasses forward. "Unless you happen ta know a ship and are holdin out on us?" Her gaze takes on the appearance of intensity even without having eyelids to squint.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2011, 08:58:26 pm »

"I wasss thinking the junk would be a good idea, assss it would be full crewed with our numberssss and could be easily taken by ussss."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:21:50 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2011, 09:09:26 pm »

"Bah. Take the ship you want, I don't care as long as we all fit and it's floating. I'm gonna talk to that goat over there, he looks like a good fellow."

And, after having crossed the room, he said to the goatman:

"So, what's bringin' you here? I rarely see any goatman outside of his forest."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 10:45:36 pm »

Brogas looked back again to the nosy frogman, his eyes narrowing slightly as he sized him up.
He glanced about the room again before answering, something in his fearsome features seeming a little unsettled as he growled, "You ask many questions, frog. Maybe the answers are dangerous?" He raised a hand to rap a nail against one of his long, pointed horns, a traditional Goatfolk gesture for 'piss off'.
After a moment he spoke again, his expression relaxing a little as he glanced over the table's occupants. "Now, I hear from over here, you lot're looking to..." He bared his teeth in what was probably either a snarl, or a grin, "Get yourself a ship?"
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:27:08 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2011, 10:53:03 pm »

Brogas-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Elephantman bartended looks at the single coin, and slowly reaches over for a mug of grog. he sets it on the bar while the frogman grabs it and hands you your mug of Grog "enjoy!"

Icho- Icho approaches the table of Lizarmen soldiers,
..." So then he's just keeps screaming and screaming, So I's put him out of he's misery. Who cares I's already due for a promotion, captured the last two i needed last week." "Oh why hello there. Dont be shy, we could use some company. Pull up a seat. We'ves just come off of gate duty. Somebody has got to keep the dregs OUTSIDE the gate. We'ves  just enjoying this brew. its no bloodwine but it's a good way to keep warm on a chill night. But where's are my civilities. I am called Dreloche, Sargeant Dreloche."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2011, 10:58:00 pm »

"Nice to meet you Sargeant Dreloche" *Icho takes a seat next to the sargeant* "Now tell me, what's going on around here?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2011, 11:02:27 pm »

Yar, In a pick-pocketin' mood... the Dragonfolk thinks

Action: Yark scopes out the adventurers without moving from his seat, trying not to let on that he's doing so.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7