Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: BodiceScalded of the Bearded Blockade Community Failfort  (Read 5994 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
BodiceScalded of the Bearded Blockade Community Failfort
« on: August 07, 2011, 12:51:01 am »

HELLO I AM REALMFIGHTER.

LOOK UPON MY RIPPLING GD BODY BODY AND DESPAIR.

APPARENTLY BAY12 IS A SITE FOR GAMES AND IS NOT A MESSAGE BOARD. I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I WILL GRACE YOU PUNY NECK BEARDS PRESENCE BY PLAYING YOUR PATHETIC PASS TIMES. AND I, THE ONLY TRULY REAL MAN AMONG YOU WILL WIN WHERE YOU ALL FAILED.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GO FORTH AND CONQUER ALL IN MY GLORIOUS NAME

Discuss.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BodiceScalded of the Bearded Blockade Community Failfort
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 12:53:23 am »

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME BROHAMS!!!

btw, I <3 my neckbeard, don't hurt it's feelings.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 01:43:54 am »

THESE DWARFS DIG FASTER THEN THEIR TINY LEGS WOULD MAKE ONE SUSPECT.

BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH

UNLIKE THOSE MINERS, THIS LITTLE DWARF IS A PARAGON OF EFFICIENCY, A TRUE ROLE MODEL FOR ALL OF THE OTHER LAZ-

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?!?! GET BACK TO YOUR JOB YOU LAZY LITTLE GIT. THE MERE THOUGHT OF YOUR DISLOYALTY FURROWS MY BROW, A ACT WHICH DESTROYS LIVES IN MERE MENTION. EVEN NOW THERE HAVE BEEN THREE YOUNG BOYS ON A QUEST TO DISCOVER THEIR HERITAGE AND AVENGE THEIR VILLAGE DESTROYED BY A EVIL WARLORD STRICKEN DOWN BY YOUR INSOLENCE. DOES THIS FACT AMUSE YOU? BECAUSE THAT AMUSEMENT WILL THE LAST AMUSEMENT YOU FEEL YOU DOILY SNIFFING MOTHE-

I SEE YOU THERE, THAT SMUG SMILE UNWAVERING ON YOUR FACE. YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD DEFY ME. YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD LOAF AROUND DOING WHAT EVER YOU WANT. YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF TO BE MISTAKEN.

Also,

« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 04:07:19 am by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 11:50:24 am »

Hahaha holy snap this is the best, I'll sign up for a turn kthx.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 12:38:09 pm »

SQUEEEEEEEEE

Oh yes. This is going to be so good.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 12:44:56 pm »

Posting to watch.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 01:41:22 pm »

THIS IS A CAVE. FUCK THIS CAVE. WHO EVER DESIGNED THIS CAVE WAS A VERY BORING PERSON, BECAUSE THIS IS A BORING ASS CAVE.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. HALF OF THE DUDES I HAVE ALREADY ARE USELESS FUCKS AND YOU GUYS SHOW UP? FUCKING HELL YOU'LL PROBABLY DRINK ALL MY BOOZE AND COMB YOUR BEARDS ALL DAY. THIS IS WHY COMMUNISM ALWAYS ENDS IN STALIN KILLING EVERYONE. IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU. WHERE ARE THE GUARDS? ARREST THIS DWARF, HE JUST STOLE MY FUCKING GLASS SHOP. I MEAN, I HAVE NO FUCKING GLASS BUT IT'S MORE OF A SYMBOLIC GESTURE. A SYMBOLIC GESTURE YOU SHAT UPON YOU ELEPHANTINE ARSESQUATCH

Fuck you too, son.

THIS LOOKS FUN.

OH MY GOD THEY ALL RUN AT THE BUTCHERS SHOP AND CONVERGE INTO A WRITHING MASS OF DWARFS, SCRATCHING AND SNARLING FOR A CHANCE TO GET THE MEAT. THIS IS ACTUALLY VERY SATISFYING. PERHAPS I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU ALL AFTER AL-

What the fuck is that red stuff. Is that blood. Why would there be blood in my ba-

FUCKING BADGERS. WHAT THE FUCK. I SAW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS LEAVE. FUCKING HELL WHY ARE YOU IN MY GOD DAMN BASE. ARE YOU.... HOLY FUCKING SHIT STOP EATING THAT DUDE. YOU SICK LITTLE FUCKS.

KILL THEM YOU STOOPID MOUTH BREATHERS. KILL THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

(How do I kill things. I don't even know. What the fuck is that menu.  I am going to read the Wiki just this once. I wasn't going to, but then MOTHERFUCKING BADGERS.)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 01:43:22 pm by Realmfighter »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 02:00:27 pm »

posting to watch the realm fighting.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 02:16:19 pm »

When GD meets Dwarf Fortress, only blood can pay the price.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 02:48:13 pm »

Okay, You press this button here.... Click that.... Press k and.... YES

GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE SON

EXCEPT FOR YOU GUYS. YOU FUCKING DIE YOU CUNTSICKLES.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEE

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD ME

YOU ARE A TRUE HERO OF THE IMPERIUM OF DWARFS.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? IT APPEARED WITH THE MURDER OF BADGERS SO IT'S EITHER GREAT OR SUPER AWESOME. BESIDES, IT'S IN ROYAL PURPLE. CHICKS DIG THAT ROYAL PURPLE.

THIS MERCHANT IS THE BEST MERCHANT. EH KILLS BAGEDRS FOR THEIR BLOOD AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING.

WAIT WHAT

YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER. LOOK AT YOU! MAN, THE SECOND THE GREAT BADGER MASSACRE OF 500/501 ENDS YOU'RE GRABBING SOME BADGER SKIN AND MAKING SHIT OUT OF IT! HOLY SHIT, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME? A SWORD MADE OUT OF GLASS AND FUCKING BADGERS! IMAGING THE ANGUISH A BADGER WOULD FEEL, SEEING THEIR FALLEN BRETHREN MADE INTO A SWORD, AND THAT SWORD QUICKLY REMOVING ALL OF THEIR LIMBS! THAT'S THE KIND OF SHIT THAT GOES DOWN IN LEG-

What.

FUCK YOU TOO SON. YOU'RE DYING RIGHT AFTER THAT FUCKING WOODSMAN

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 03:34:21 pm »

I need some healthy and hillarious insanity.

Pooosting to waaaaatch. Also I want that glasmaker d00d. I waaaaanttt hiiiim.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 03:39:46 pm »

YOU ARE A TRUE MOTHERFUCKER.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:45:36 pm by Realmfighter »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 03:44:49 pm »

Dwarf me, bro!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 03:45:41 pm »

Heh...Haha.....Hahahaha....HaHaHaHa! HAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!!!!!2!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK THIS FORT MAN. SEE THAT TEAL SHIT. FUCKING ADAMANTIUM. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!2!2!#!!#!1@1
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:52:38 pm by Realmfighter »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 03:53:33 pm »

YOU ARE A TRUE MOTHERFUCKER.

Give him a blowgun so it will match his profession.

:3
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:55:05 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4