Advanced search  

Poll

We have decided that our character should establish monopoly on slavery, now :

The
Polls
Are
Closed

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: The Everlasting Slaughter III : Morrowind (Ch1 P10)  (Read 55641 times)

Miggy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Everlasting Slaughter III : Morrowind (Ch1 P3)
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2011, 03:33:21 am »

Balmora through Pelagiad. Let's get some scenery that doesn't look like something you'd pick off a mud farmers' boots.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2011, 06:13:20 am »

The problem with listing mods are spoilers. If i post the names of mods X and Y you will know which house i will join. Z will hint my end game goals. Another one will reveal where to expect tough enemies. I'm trying to 'change' the game so that even Seyda Neen is a different place, but there are limits to my poor ideas.

I will limit the list to non-spoiler mods that i am using. (the list is short, because we haven't even left Seyda Neen yet)
Here we go.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also :
And hngggggg health bars. How can you rest and then gain no health at all from it!

We do have the Tribunal Expansion, you know :D

I'm thinking about Blocking Enchanted.. But as with hunger mods, sound mods and many others, these will only affect my fun, and not the LP.
Regional Crimes is a mod to add for later. NPC's chasing you through doors as well.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 06:55:53 am by Stworca »
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Singularity125

• Bay Watcher
  • [GAMING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2011, 08:36:26 am »

Great Let's Play so far! I voted for seeing the Far North just because I'd love to see how your character would use the Imperial Legion to further his own goals somehow. "If you can't beat them, join them, then backstab them" etc. It would be hilarious. xD I may have to look at some of those mods when I ever get back around to playing Morrowind, although I have a feeling a lot of them won't work well with a "Good Guy" playthrough. Hmm... it's off-topic, but have you heard of a mod that lets you defect from one Great House to another (with a suitable high penalty, of course)? I could see a character with mostly noble intentions going crazy after spending some time in House Redoran (What? No reward AGAIN!?) and defecting to Hlallu where at least they know the value of money. xD

In fact, that's not a bad idea for a let's play. A noble character that slowly starts to be corrupted by greed like the other 90% of Morrowind. Yours is undoubtedly more hilarious, though. xD

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2011, 10:18:24 am »

I've added Tombs Expanded just now. Every little family tomb will be a slaughterhouse with endless enemies on my way down, and endless enemies on my way back up. Fun.

Also : Tie voters are breaking my balls! Tell you what : If the results will be tied (1 vote advantage is still a tie in my book) I will go with "E"
No : We will not explore Ald Redanya at level 3. If you're sending our character north to roam in Daedra infested ruins of doom and despair : Not going to happen.

Vanilla? Maybe.
But as it is, we don't want to go there with 50 health, because everything inside hits for more than 50.

Last, but not least : No levitation during combat, unless it's purely for fun (aka : At a super high level, where we would kill the enemy anyway) and/or enemies are actually attacking levitating target (it's cool in that case)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:26:55 am by Stworca »

Singularity125

• Bay Watcher
  • [GAMING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2011, 11:07:23 am »

No : We will not explore Ald Redanya at level 3. If you're sending our character north to roam in Daedra infested ruins of doom and despair : Not going to happen.

Vanilla? Maybe.
But as it is, we don't want to go there with 50 health, because everything inside hits for more than 50.

That directed at me? I've never actually joined the Legion in Morrowind so I had no idea the quests started off so rough. I figured they'd be closer to Redoran's "kill the guar poachers". Carry on then. :P

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2011, 11:17:38 am »

That directed at me?

Nope. Imperial Quests are relatively easy. But i KNOW that some people voted North to have me go to Soltsheim, or slit my throat with a glass and fight dragons.. That's Bay12 for you  ;)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2011, 11:41:02 am »

Last, but not least : No levitation during combat, unless it's purely for fun (aka : At a super high level, where we would kill the enemy anyway) and/or enemies are actually attacking levitating target (it's cool in that case)

What about climbing on to unassailable ledges via mad jumping skills (or that awesome super-jump spell)? That also works.

At the very least, kill someone that way with throwing stars or something, just to embarrass them. It's a humiliating way to die :P

Anyway, voted north. I haven't spent much time there, especially around the islands, so seeing more of it'd be nice.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2011, 11:48:48 am »

I have some plans for levitation, but these are end game mostly.. There is a sort-of-spoiler floating in the First Post
With this being said, is there a mod that adds burning animations on player selected areas? (Like the burning cliff racer, but on the ground instead) Onr one that Allows to change water into lava?
I wonder..

Edit : There is always construction set, but i've already spent too much time with it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 12:14:18 pm by Stworca »

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2011, 12:39:06 pm »

i voted north because it was "far to the north" and i thought "north eguals mountains. mountains egual caves. caves means...caves."
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2011, 02:24:53 pm »

Caves are more off to the east, north is more like a desert. Mountainous desert, yes, but desert. Unless Stworca wants to stick to the swamps like a coward and not walk out into the Ashlands like an idiot.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2011, 03:53:29 pm »

Can we change votes we made? If we can't, i want to change my vote from far east to far north!
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2011, 05:04:46 pm »

Unless Stworca wants to stick to the swamps like a coward and not walk out into the Ashlands like an idiot.
So i can be a coward or an idiot. Hmm, both options are appealing. Our next vote will be about that.

At any rate : I have disabled Tomb mod for now. Perhaps even for good. All it did was add a second level (very, very large, and FPS-killing level) to each tomb. Every inch of the second tomb level was filled with skeletons.
We'll siege Firemoth for Skeletons.

Farm Mod has been added (step one to world domination!). I'm working on Indybank just now. Also added :
- Dynamic Endurance (Your current endurance matters towards health, not endurance on level up - thus drain Endurance suddenly becomes deadly)
- Replaced the multiplemark with Improved Teleportation.
- Added CreaturesX (PAIN!).
- Replaced Vivec Expansion with Vivec Redesigned.
- Added Unleveled Creatures (For unimaginable levels of F*CKIN' PAIN.)
- Added Weather Effects (For even more pain)
- Finally added NPC combat enchantment (Pain, Pain, PAIN)

Also added : Realistic Sneaking, Item Weight rebalancing, Regional Crime, Charging attack bonus, Jumping attack bonus... More work ahead.

Expect an update tomorrow. The modding takes a lot of my time, and i'm unable to dish out anything today/
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:08:28 pm by Stworca »

Singularity125

• Bay Watcher
  • [GAMING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2011, 05:34:24 pm »

Ah, always loved Dynamic Endurance mods. Not only makes drain Endurance deadly, it prevents the perfectionist in me from resorting to min-maxing... because I know I won't be screwed over by not maxing Endurance first. I also generally add GCD so my stats go up as my skills do, Elona-style. That's personal taste though. The rest sound like Fun though, and perhaps I'll add them at some point. (Assuming I get back to Morrowind ever... too many games to play!)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2011, 06:14:31 pm »

I thought GCD already did the endurance fix, although that might be MADD leveler now that I think about it.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2011, 06:55:00 pm »

Sweet, I await the update!
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10