Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Minecraft Dungeon Crawl Project-Diamonds of the Bay  (Read 4656 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: Minecraft Dungeon Crawl Project-Diamonds of the Bay
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 04:46:54 pm »

I reckon we should start with a relatively simple test dungeon, just to see what kind of style we're going after. Nothing too fancy or complex, but enough to get an idea of what things will pan out like.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 06:22:42 pm »

I am decent at redstone. I can deal with simple traps such as running through a hall of pistons, only if the redstone doesn't bug out like always. Also, I would be a good builder, but not designing, just like a labor force.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2011, 07:47:31 pm »

Well, if you guys just want to test stuff, I could just grab Commandbook and boot the server, since that mod covers basically all the essentials (/setspawn, /give (or /i if its for yourself), /more (of what you are currently holding), a motd, /rules, /time 0, /weather sunny, /spawn, /tp, /call (pretty much just polite /tp), /tp [co-ords], kick/ban, and /debug clock (for a vague way of determining server lag if you really want to bother checking), unless you guys want to put the whitelist up before we start it at all.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 08:44:32 pm »

I'm interested in helping out. I'm pretty good with redstone, and I'm decent, but not great, at designing structures.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 10:32:20 pm »

Well, if you guys just want to test stuff, I could just grab Commandbook and boot the server, since that mod covers basically all the essentials (/setspawn, /give (or /i if its for yourself), /more (of what you are currently holding), a motd, /rules, /time 0, /weather sunny, /spawn, /tp, /call (pretty much just polite /tp), /tp [co-ords], kick/ban, and /debug clock (for a vague way of determining server lag if you really want to bother checking), unless you guys want to put the whitelist up before we start it at all.
Yes Please.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2011, 05:26:35 am »

That's perfect. But we need the whitelist because random griefers.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 09:45:29 am »

Whitelist check, tell me if you MC name is different than your forum name:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:02:41 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 09:46:58 am »

Well that works. Don't need to say anything!

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2011, 09:55:18 am »

MC name is skyintheeye.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 10:25:51 am »

Done testing for now.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:40:50 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 01:39:46 pm »

Servers up, you guys. Make sure you say you're doing this (and which part mainly) so I can give you the right prefix.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2011, 08:57:21 am »

Yeah, we're doing all the work on Akylon's server. We spent a lot (Read: almost all) of time messing around with the Portal Mod, but we did start work on a bridge for the first chamber. The catch?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 09:45:02 am »

Kirb, I can add a (Fake) Lava pit to that if you want me to, just set a small layer of lava and water under it.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2011, 10:00:21 am »

Kirb, I can add a (Fake) Lava pit to that if you want me to, just set a small layer of lava and water under it.
Thing is, when they come up again to try again, they'll be set on fire...

Actually that sounds like a good idea.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2011, 10:30:33 am »

Up again.
lyoncraft.dyndns.org
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:33:30 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 [2] 3