Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Gathering opinions  (Read 453 times)

krisslanza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Gathering opinions
« on: August 05, 2011, 01:47:50 am »

I've been working on my mod, and playing it a lot, recently and sometimes well... I miss that community fortress feel. I only tried one, and it kind of fell through but... moving along that failure there...

Figured I would ask and see if there are people perhaps interested in a little community fortress play. The mod, so far, only replaces the dwarves as the playable race with Koakuma from Touhou Project. The dwarves remain in the game as a civilization, such as Elves or Humans, coming to trade in winter.

I prefer to build aboveground towns, so I've modded in a sawmill - that someone else created, whose name I don't recall off the top of my head - in to help with the wood issues (turns 1 log into 10 wood blocks). I'm also considering adding in veok's Leather mod that was just released.

Only tweaking to the game's init I've done is let exotic animals be tamed without a Dungeon Master. I'm unsure if the DM's showing up has been fixed or not, I last played with .18 ::)

Other then that, vanilla game with vanilla stuff. Any interest at all? Curious is all.