Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Roll to !!SCIENCE!!  (Read 5359 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to !!SCIENCE!!
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 09:07:12 pm »

Change the leaky module into a prototype cannon that can change the appearance of anyone!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 06:06:07 am »

Disappointed, but realising that !!RESULTS!! = !!SCIENCE!! regardless of what those !!RESULTS!! are, Pneumony makes his way to the facility's control room. On his way he strolls through the labs, spiking every drink he sees with a 50:50 mix of mistaken ADHD inducing !!PLACEBO! and !!FAILED FOLK POTION!!.

When he gets to the control room, he takes 7 doses of his mistaken ADHD inducing !!PLACEBO!!, 7 doses of his underpowered !!FAILED FOLK POTION!!, awaits the effects, and then plays !!DANCE-FOLK ACCORDION!! !!HARD!! over the facility's PA sound system, turned up to a potion-enhanced !!TWELVE!!.

He plays until he physically needs to stop, whilst observing the !!RESULTS!!.

Spike the facility's personnel's drinks with the 50:50 !!PLACEBO!! + !!FAILED FOLK POTION!! mix, then take 7 doses of the mix before inflicting !!DANCE-FOLK ACCORDION!! !!HARD!! on the facility via its PA sound system. Turned up to !!TWELVE!!. If possible make the PA sound system drink the potion too. Observe the !!RESULTS!!.

[if this is too much action then head straight to the control room without spiking any drinks]

(4) you mix the horrible mixture together, spike the personell's drinks with it, you also makes the PA system drink the potion, now everyone trashes around, it looks like a folk metal concert exclusively for hyperactive youths, from the PA it sounds: "BADOOBADOOTHISISSOFUCKINGCOOLIAMSPEAKINGLIKETHISALLTHETIMENOW!!SCIENCE!!HASBENNDOONEWEEEEEFUNKYCHICKENPLOINGBINGBOINGWOINGBOOOSNOOROTFARRRT"

Get some real viking clothes in the name of Odin and throw the wenches clothes at the swedes.

(5) you get some really nice clothes, made of real bear skin! The swedes are all transvestites and wear the clothes with joy, the swedes are now !!REDICOLOUS!!

Change the leaky module into a prototype cannon that can change the appearance of anyone!

You successfully assemble a !!EDUARD KHIL CANNON!! and fire it at a stray kitten in the garden outside the faccility, the kittens face changes into that of a smiling russian and makes sounds: "MEEEEEOOOOWWW MEEEOOOWW MEEE-OOOO TROLOOLOOOOOLOOOOLOOOLOOO BADAAABOOOOO BUMM BA DA BEE BOP A DEE LOLOLOOOOlooOOOOLoLO"
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 08:05:19 am »

Delighted and !!INSPIRED!! by the !!FOLK METAL!! and !!SCIENCE!!, Pneumony heads back to the lab.

On the way, he passes Hanser's lab and sees his awesome real bear skin clothes and is so inspired he asks him if he can have three !!VIKING AXES!! to use. He then phones the James Bond Department Hanser accidentally phoned, and requests a !!LESSER THERMONUCLEAR DEVICE!! and two !!FOLK ACCORDIONS!!. If no !!LESSER THERMONUCLEAR DEVICES!! are left, the next most powerful explosive device they have will do! This is !!SCIENCE!! after all! Arriving in the lab, he gets to work.

!!SCIENTIFICALLY!! combine the !!LESSER THERMONUCLEAR DEVICE!!, two !!FOLK ACCORDIONS!!, three !!VIKING AXES!! together with the !!POWER OF FOLK ACCORDION!! and the !!LOVE OF FOLK ACCORDION!! that Pneumony already has in abundance. !!TEST!! the !!DEVICE!! immediately! (but leave the lab before it goes off! No don't! Stay in the lab to !!OBSERVE!! Or test it outside the lab! I don't know! I have the !!SCIENCE!! !!FEVER!!)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 08:52:08 am »

Inspired by the power of Odin in these clothes he throws three !!Axes!! at a random gentleman passing by that happens to want them for unknown reasons, but if he kills himself with them its not his fault

Get some !!Adamantine!! and put a sheet of it on the shield.

Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 11:17:15 am »

ok now we just need a third participant, and its !!ROLLING TIME!! again.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2011, 02:22:07 pm »

Good lord I have !!SCIENTIFIC!! !!FEVER!!.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 02:23:57 pm »

Create giant !!Orbital Bombardment Satellite!! to mount the !!Khil!! cannon in!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 02:28:34 pm »

!!YES!!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 03:41:11 am »

uh i am a bit bombed today, bump this thread tomorrow so i am reminded of doing a roll, otherwise one of you guys can take over, and do the roll.. since i am really tired..

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2011, 02:43:26 am »

Requested and hopeful bump.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2011, 04:39:26 am »

Ok i am doing the roll when i am done !!VACUUMING!!

Delighted and !!INSPIRED!! by the !!FOLK METAL!! and !!SCIENCE!!, Pneumony heads back to the lab.

On the way, he passes Hanser's lab and sees his awesome real bear skin clothes and is so inspired he asks him if he can have three !!VIKING AXES!! to use. He then phones the James Bond Department Hanser accidentally phoned, and requests a !!LESSER THERMONUCLEAR DEVICE!! and two !!FOLK ACCORDIONS!!. If no !!LESSER THERMONUCLEAR DEVICES!! are left, the next most powerful explosive device they have will do! This is !!SCIENCE!! after all! Arriving in the lab, he gets to work.

!!SCIENTIFICALLY!! combine the !!LESSER THERMONUCLEAR DEVICE!!, two !!FOLK ACCORDIONS!!, three !!VIKING AXES!! together with the !!POWER OF FOLK ACCORDION!! and the !!LOVE OF FOLK ACCORDION!! that Pneumony already has in abundance. !!TEST!! the !!DEVICE!! immediately! (but leave the lab before it goes off! No don't! Stay in the lab to !!OBSERVE!! Or test it outside the lab! I don't know! I have the !!SCIENCE!! !!FEVER!!)
You request a thermonuclear device (5) they had a few in stock, you take one. From the department of italian musical instruments, you request two !!FOLK ACCORDIONS!! (3) they had two left in stock, an old one that could need some cleaning, and some abandoned attempt at making an extended range harmonica for the band Marioshuggah, it sounds !!HORRIBLE!!. (Hans has to respond to this since he is a player character) You get almost all of your equipment together to make this strange device.

Create giant !!Orbital Bombardment Satellite!! to mount the !!Khil!! cannon in!

(1) you assemble a satellite, however you fail:

WHEEEELP!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:08:40 am by DrPoo »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2011, 05:27:28 am »

Ok i am doing the roll when i am done !!VACUUMING!!

(Hans has to respond to this since he is a player character) You get almost all of your equipment together to make this strange device.

Hans er Firelordsky has replied!

[Thank you by the way Dr Poo, you raise my !!MORALE!!]

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 05:32:03 am »

Does this mean he said yes to you? Also forgot Firelord's roll (sorry D:)

(4) you fetch some adamantine and put it on your shield, it should be much more sturdy now!

[How do i raise your morale? :D ]
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:34:18 am by DrPoo »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2011, 05:52:12 am »

Does this mean he said yes to you? Also forgot Firelord's roll (sorry D:)

(4) you fetch some adamantine and put it on your shield, it should be much more sturdy now!

[How do i raise your morale? :D ]

Yes! He gave me three axes!

[Re: morale - I wasn't having a good day, and !!SCIENCE!! has cheered me up!]

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2011, 05:57:08 am »

I would like to join this amazing circus of !!SCIENCE!!, if that is quite alright.
!!NAME!!: Conchobar the "Eviscerating Eviscerator of Minds"
!!GENDER!!: Male
!!KIND!!: Freelance (Read "Mad") Neurologist and Technologist
!!BIO!!: A man with much controversy surrounding his theories of amplifying brain waves and morally questionable robotics, often found wearing cheap welding goggles and a custom tailored hooded bathrobe.

Burst into the lab, demanding Tesla Coils, a polished Red Spinel  and a miniature Radio Transmitter then wait, scratching chin and looking around.
Pages: 1 [2] 3