Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 577

Author Topic: Games you wish existed  (Read 956100 times)

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Games you wish existed
« Reply #6360 on: December 17, 2015, 10:42:33 pm »

A GTA/Saints Row/Just Cause style sandbox game, except that you play as Dr. Dinosaur from Atomic Robo, and you shoot things with machineguns and get better gear, and use lots of crystals to build machines that do superior reptilian sciency stuff.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6361 on: December 18, 2015, 04:10:30 am »

do you get infinite hand-grenades?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6362 on: December 18, 2015, 06:13:42 am »

A really intense 3D beat-em-up game in the vein of shit like Fist of the North Star. Possibly with character customization and different fighting styles to choose from. It would throw the laws of physics to the wind for sheer awesomeness. It would have things like finishing moves, environmental attacks, really fast-paced and badass bosses... and, of course, it would have THIS as the 'level complete' theme.

Have you played God Hand? Sounds close to what you might want.
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6363 on: December 18, 2015, 05:15:30 pm »

A really intense 3D beat-em-up game in the vein of shit like Fist of the North Star. Possibly with character customization and different fighting styles to choose from. It would throw the laws of physics to the wind for sheer awesomeness. It would have things like finishing moves, environmental attacks, really fast-paced and badass bosses... and, of course, it would have THIS as the 'level complete' theme.

Have you played God Hand? Sounds close to what you might want.

Kinda, buut

1. I don't have a PS2 or any other consoles you can play it on
2. From what I've heard and seen of it, it's way too difficult and crowd management-y for my tastes. I want to feel like a badass killing machine, not a guy who has to carefully edge around fights so he can engage enemies one at a time because he shatters into pieces when the wind blows the wrong way.
3. It doesn't have THIS as the 'level complete' theme.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 05:20:01 pm by Audioworm333 »
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #6364 on: December 18, 2015, 05:49:50 pm »

How about a city builder set in a futuristic world where transportation is mostly by teleporter. There are no roads and no traffic. There are however placement issues arising from other factors such as pollution and aesthetics.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6365 on: December 21, 2015, 08:02:18 pm »

Hey You Pikachu, but with more mons. Maybe the world is ready for a totally voice-controlled pet simulator, now that voice recognition is alright (if you speak clearly in an American accent in a quiet room with no background noise).
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6366 on: December 22, 2015, 08:54:57 pm »

I don't have an accent. Everyone else outside of America has an accent. That's how it works.

Also, I want Fallout 4, but without bugs. I want that game to exist.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6367 on: December 22, 2015, 08:58:11 pm »

I don't have an accent. Everyone else outside of America has an accent. That's how it works.

Also, I want Fallout 4, but without bugs. I want that game to exist.

'cause a'body in 'murrica sounds the same :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6368 on: December 22, 2015, 09:26:43 pm »

Back on topic:
A game where you learn how to rescue people from abusive families, in various cultures.
This may be related to real life wanting to help people.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6369 on: December 23, 2015, 07:13:12 pm »

I wish...

A game like Ultima VII where you can build stuff. Essentially Minecraft with Ultima VII graphics. I don't care if they're actual U7 assets ripped right off it. Maybe you build like in The Sims.
Maybe the game will populate things that you build, if you allow it. NPCS buy it from you, maybe. Or rent. Then they go around having schedules and producing/selling stuff (which you can also do).

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6370 on: December 23, 2015, 08:39:36 pm »

Every game that was mentioned as cancelled in this video. A Darth Maul game! A true Battlefront 3! A true KOTOR 3! A sequel to Repulic Commando set in the Galactic Civil War! Star Wars 1313! Two sequels to the Jedi Knight series!

:'(
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6371 on: December 23, 2015, 09:52:17 pm »

A game that's basically Kill Bill if it were a game. I don't mean a licensed game; I mean a game that would have everything that made Kill Bill great. Over-the-top violence, samurai swords, running primarily on the Rule of Cool... You get the gist.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6372 on: December 23, 2015, 10:05:16 pm »

A game that's basically Kill Bill if it were a game. I don't mean a licensed game; I mean a game that would have everything that made Kill Bill great. Over-the-top violence, samurai swords, running primarily on the Rule of Cool... You get the gist.
No More Heroes?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

gomez

• Bay Watcher
  • [Hysterical and Useless]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6373 on: December 24, 2015, 04:09:45 pm »

I wish...

A game like Ultima VII where you can build stuff. Essentially Minecraft with Ultima VII graphics. I don't care if they're actual U7 assets ripped right off it. Maybe you build like in The Sims.
Maybe the game will populate things that you build, if you allow it. NPCS buy it from you, maybe. Or rent. Then they go around having schedules and producing/selling stuff (which you can also do).

What about that game that the devs gave up on, Towns?
"They accused us of suppressing freedom of expression. This was a lie and we could not let them publish it."
- Nelba Blandon (as Director of Censorship, Nicaragua)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #6374 on: December 25, 2015, 01:08:19 am »

A game where you have the Shadow of Mordor Nemesis system, where you play from the perspective of an up and coming, multi-strength/weakness uruk, but instead of uruks, you and every other enemy in the game are gangsters/mobsters/triad/ and whatever other criminal subculture exists. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 577