Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 577

Author Topic: Games you wish existed  (Read 957096 times)

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: Games you wish existed
« Reply #7050 on: August 09, 2016, 12:14:29 am »

I want a game that combines the vehicle creation/modification system in Cataclysm: DDA and puts it in a Wasteland/Mad Max kind of setting.
And gives it a better fucking UI. I'm a master of DF's UI and I still can't get past that shit.
You better have this on your resume.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7051 on: August 09, 2016, 12:18:08 am »

DF's UI is easy once you work out terminology and accept that sometimes, shit is just weird.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #7052 on: August 09, 2016, 02:21:50 am »

Yea. Once you grok the UI, its a pretty easy game. Its why folks do mega challenges. The game itself is fine.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7053 on: August 10, 2016, 11:38:00 am »

Game i wish existed: MegaMan Legends 3, full stop. Complete with Roll/Tron dating sim.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7054 on: August 10, 2016, 12:04:43 pm »

Game i wish existed: MegaMan Legends 3, full stop. Complete with Roll/Tron dating sim.
...Yeah, pretty much.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7055 on: August 14, 2016, 06:45:23 pm »

I got a new one; I want a Mechwarrior game based solely around the Solaris Arena. It'll be about a common joe, an ex-merc, working his way up to the championships, think Cinderella Man and it will play a lot like any create-a-superstar mode in Madden games or such, but with alot of stuff to do out of the main season. You'll have working mini-games as you take on mechanics jobs, maybe hire and manage your support staff like personal mechanics to help customize your mechs (you can manage your mechs yourself but you'll lose time between signups for matches and it's faster to work with a team. This is to balance the lack of a training component like a sports game, so you're not just racking up shit tons of money between matches through the mini-games). And since I'm on a Find-A-Bae-In-Games streak right now, perhaps even a dating sim component to attract unique mechanics to date and marry to lower the costs of repairs and open unique mods to certain models of Mech. Perhaps that nice clanner girl can make that Timber Wolf's heat sinks slightly more effective.

It will also have very little to do with the greater politics of the Mechwarrior world at large. You'll have faction aligned unique fighters appear in the arena, but it's not the focus. That always kinda bothered me about MW4 Mercs, it always ended up with the choice between Steiner and Devion, when all I wanted was to listen to good old Duncan talk about that phenom blazing his way across the arena.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7056 on: August 14, 2016, 06:48:13 pm »

I saw this on reddit.

Tactical house papering game. PvE against a cranky old people. Or team based with different colored toiletpapier attacking each other houses.

Heh reminds me a bit of splatoon.

gordy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: August 15, 2016, 06:02:38 pm »

A Sims Style game where you manage covert agents ala The Americans. Go to work, raise a family, schedule regular meetings with your handlers and assets. Conduct covert Ops and avoid the feds.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7058 on: August 15, 2016, 11:45:51 pm »

An RPG with some sort of dynamic hair creation system during character creation. It may be the first game where I actually die of old age before I move on from the character creation screen.

Even games with rather small amounts of customization cause me hours of indecision and fine-tuning my character.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #7059 on: August 16, 2016, 01:44:35 am »

An X-Com sort of game, but Animorphs.  I'm daydreaming just thinking about it. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: August 16, 2016, 02:31:46 am »

So a game about child soldiers?
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7061 on: August 16, 2016, 02:32:37 am »

Well I mean when you put it like that anything sounds weird.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #7062 on: August 16, 2016, 03:48:46 am »

So a game about child soldiers?

Yep.  Although obviously you can share the Morphing Cube with anyone in the campaign, there should be a scenario where you start and can stay with just the book gang, and actually try and reasonably follow their character arcs. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7063 on: August 22, 2016, 02:44:57 am »

I want a competitive game that involves breeding in a major way. Something like boxcar2d, but the users breed their own cars together and with other player's cars. Hopefully a particular specimen's fitness would be more visually apparent than in boxcar2D, but that's the idea.

I was always disappointed that Pokemon breeding doesn't involve things like mutation, deformity, or anything else of purely aesthetic interest.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7064 on: August 22, 2016, 11:12:57 am »

You lost me at the notion of breeding cars.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 577